RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 8 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Olivia smiled and played with his fingers and looked up at him again. "Do you really think we could do that?" She asked quietly.
-
August came back over and sat on the bed. "How was it"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:55 pm

"I don't know." Charlie admitted. "But I'll do everything in my power to make that happen." He leaned down and pecked her on the lips, smiling.
---
Stelle finished getting dressed, and pulled her hair back. "It was great." She looked over at him, her lips kept in a straight line.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Olivia smiled and got up. She searched the tree hose and smiled when she found one I his pull overs. She pulle it on and smelled it happily before going back over.
-
August smiled and kissed her lips gently "glad I could help"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 am

"Too bad you can't give me anything to keep as a reminder of you. Nothing would fit," He said with a grinds he watched her. He kept her close."What time do you have to be back by?"
---
Stella smiled and kissed him back. "Thanks." She shifted, and hid the flinch. "I don't think I'll be walking," She chuckled.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:44 am

"I can give you something" Olivia said reaching up and undoing her necklace. It was a small letter o in cursive. She smiled and gave it to him. "This good?" She asked softly and laid back down on his chest. "And um...I said I was going out, so till morning I suppose"
-
August smiled an kissed her head "that is okay you stay with me"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Charlie smiled, and took the necklace into his hands. He placed it in the pocket of the shirt he had lazily thrown on. It wasn't even buttoned. He wrapped Olivia in his arms, and kissed her all over. "Good. I haven't gotten to spend the night with you in a while. And by that I just mean sleeping."
---
Stelle smiled, and tilted her head. "You mean for the night?" She asked, half cluelessly, half happily surprised.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 pm

"I don't want to sleep yet" she said and rubbed his chest gently. "Can we play a game?" She asked smiling happily.
-
"We'll not for the day" he said smiling happily and kissed her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 pm

"Sure." Charlie said and tilted his head at her. "What did you have in mind, beautiful?"
---
Stelle frowned playfully, and kissed him back. "I get it, I get it. And alright. I will gladly spend the night with you."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

"I don't know what games do we have in here?" She asked getting up and walking out. The sweet shirt was down to her knees am the sleeves going very far past her hands. She looked just adorable.
-
August smiled and laid down with her holding her close.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Stella looked at him, her bright blue eyes glimmering. "So tell me about yourself, I don't feel like sleeping just yet." She brought her arms up against her chest, and smiled at August slightly.
---
Charlie smiled at Olivia, almost forgetting to respond to her. He was watching her, admiring her in all of her beauty and adorable-ness. He blinked, and responded, "Uh, I think checkers, chess, trouble, and a few others. They should be in the small closet near the door to leave the treehouse."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Olivia smiled back at him before going over to the closet. She flipped through. "Hmm what about....sorry?" she asked to him.
-
"Um well....not much to tell' August mumbled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:25 am

"Sure." Charlie responded, and cleared the nightstand before moving it over to the edge of the bed. That was enough of a table as they'd need.
---
Stelle cocked her head. "Well what about before here?" She prodded gently.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Olivia smiled and came over sitting in his lap and putting it on the nightstand. 
-
"My parents died when I was seven and me and my brother lived in a orphanage"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 pm

((Let me know if you want to skip to the next day, like have them go to bed within the next couple posts or what not so we could start the new day.))

Charlie kissed her shoulder, nuzzling his nose against the crook of her neck. "I hope you're ready to lose," He said playfully, trailing kisses up to her ear.
---
Stelle frowned slightly, and moved closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him, not so sure what else to do. "I'm sorry." She said gently, and looked at his chest, feeling like she asked something she probably shouldn't have.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:51 pm

(When ever you like I don't care)
"I won't lose, cause you love me to much to see me cry" she said smirking at him. She kissed his lips gently before setting up the game. 
-
August shrugged and played with her hair. "I don't mind. You don't have to be sorry" he said softly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Stelle looked up at him. "My parents were weird." She said softly, running a finger down his chest. "They had such high expectations for me and Kyler, but they were so unrealistic. Sure, we were smart, but we couldn't be rocket scientists or cancer-curers." She sighed, and looked down, averting his eyes. "And when they found out I wasn't Miss prim and proper and instead was sleeping with half the people at school they acted like I didn't exist. They seemed to shower all their love and affection at Kyler, instead." She said, her blue eyes slightly watery. She was a whore back then, and a little now. She felt so dirty and trashy because of it, and she hated that.
---
Charlie went to defend himself, but couldn't find the words to do so. He grumbled, and helped her set up, before kissing her jaw a bit flirtaciously. "You know me so well."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 pm

August tilted her chin. "We'll I like you a lot more then kyler and I will shower you in all my love" he said softly. "You are beautiful and perfect to me" she kissed her gently. 
-
"Cause I am the only one who can stand you and you can only stand me. So we were bound to get to know each other" she smirked happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Stelle blinked her eyes, attempting to block out any tears that were threatening to escape. August was just too good to be true at this point. She kissed him back just as gently, and pulled back to bury her face into his chest. "Thank you."
---
"And bound to get involved with one another." Charlie said and kissed her neck, leaving a small little lovebite near the back of her ear. He smirked against her skin and pulled back.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

August smiled and held onto her. "You shoul get some sleep baby girl we start training tomorrow. Get to test weapons" be said closing his eyes pulling him close. 
-
Olivia closed her eyes "love you need to stop my brother will see" she said quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Stelle nodded. "Alright August." She closed her eyes too, and brought her arms up against her chest.
---
Charlie did stop, and instead kissed her ear. "Alright my love."

((Skip to the next day, you can lead it off if you want.))
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Olivia woke up "fuck" she mumbled and got up grabig her close. "Char" she said waking him up.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Charlie blinked, and looked at her in a daze. He then looked around, seeing the early light of the day shining through the windows. He swore softly as he jumped up, getting his clothes on quickly. "It's only 6:45 in the morning." Charlie said softly. "Early enough for you to sneak in?"
---
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 pm

"I don't think he will be up" she said and looked t him. "But I am cutting it close" she said and stood on her ties kissing him deeply. She then pulled her clothes on and looked at him. "Just text me" she said softly and kissed him again.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 pm

"You want me to walk you there, or you fine on your own?" Charlie asked softly, kissing her back just as deeply. He wanted to be able to kiss her as much as he could before he'd be away from her for most likely another week. "I will." He pulled his phone from his pocket, snapping a picture of her with it quickly. "At least I'll have something to look at when I'm lonely." He said with a short chuckle, kissing her head.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 pm

"That I gross"Olivia whined. "Oh an no more almost giving blow jobs" she said sternly and looked at him. "I will miss you so much" she said tears falling from her eyes "but we will be together" she nodded whipping them away.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next