RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 3 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm

"I'm not ready for a relationship. Not after what happened last time." Nolan pulled back from Kyler's neck, eyes a bit hurt now. "Maybe you should go back to your sister." He sighed, the glare of his glasses hiding the water gathering in his eyes. He leaned forward and planted a kiss a top of Kyler's head. He then whispered. "But don't give up."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Kyler sighed and looked at him "I will stell sleep with you if you eat too. I am used to one sidded feelings" he said bitting his nails watching him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

"I don't think I can do that to you right now." He frowned slightly, and there was an urge telling him to sleep with him anyway. "Go get some sleep, August will be training you tomorrow."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Kyler sighed and walked forward leaving going to hi room.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Nolan sighed, running a hand through his hair and closing the door. He'd spend the night in the lab.
---
Stelle was playing with the ends of her hair, waiting for Kyler to return.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Kyler walked in and closed the door locking it. He went over and pulled her into a tight hug.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:10 pm

"What happened? Ky?" She cocked her head but kept him in the tight hug, not letting go unless he wanted her to.
---
Nolan sighed, leaned back inthe chair and pushed up his glasses. His last relationship ended up with the person killed, he didn't want that to happen to Kyler.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Kyler shook his head. "W-we kissed but he said he didn't want me that it was a mistake" she said chocking back sobs.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 pm

"Were those his actual words?" She had spoken with Nolan a couple times, and she felt like she knew him enough to know that he didn't say things like that, however, she didn't know him enough, either. "Maybe something happened in his last relationship. Maybe he doesn't want to get hurt, or maybe he doesn't want you to get hurt. You've got to calm down. Sometimes you assume things that aren't true and everything gets worse. So don't assume. Let time play things out, Ky."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 pm

"W-well no" kyler mumbled snuffling. "B-but he didn't even want to sleep with me" kyler said looking at her. "Am I that ugly I can't even get laid" he mumbled quietly. He looked at her "still want to go to the club?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:31 am

"Not sleeping with someone doesn't mean that they don't have feelings for you." She muttered, and her ears almost perked up at the mention of going out to the club. "I'm fine with that, but are you sure you want to go? And no, you are not ugly at all, Ky." She hugged him closer to her chest, kissing the top of his head gently.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Kyler rolled his eyes. He got up pulling his clothes off and puttin on very tight jeans and a wife beater. He pulled a beanie in and changed his primer cigs to the ones that glowed I the dark. "Let's go" be said outing his rainbow shoes and belt on.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm

"Let me go change real quick." She went over to her room, and pulled out a red tight-and-short skirt, shrugging it up and over her hips. She then put on a black strapless tubetop as a shirt, and black wedge heels. She walked back over to Kyler's room, and walked over to his window. "Ready?" She asked, and opened the window, slipping out and silently hurrying down the steps of the fire escape.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Kyler smirked and climbed out after her. He mumbled something annoyed and followed after her. "There better be sexy gay guys there or I am leaving you and going to a gay club"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:44 pm

"Trust me, there'll be plenty of 'em." She smirked and pulled him down the street, stopping at a large and loud-music-thumping club. The name was some word in a different language, and the colors they had were bright and eye catching. She pulled Kyler up to the front of the line. She batted her eyelashes at the security, who looked at her rather revealing outfit. She smirked. "Care to let us in?" She asked, and the security guard nodded, without hesitation. "Head right in. And if you want drinks just tell him your a friend of Anthony's." Stelle blew him a kiss and pulled her brother inside. It was a bar with gays, straights, lesbians, and bisexuals. It was the type that had anyone and everyone, and it was fun as hell to go to. "Look," Stelle began, pointing to a guy not much older than them, with snake bites and black skinnies and a purple band shirt on. He was brown haired but very attractive. And Stelle picked up by his body language towards other guys that he was most likely gay. "Go get him, hotshot!" She grinned, and broke off on her own.
---
Nolan shot up, his eyes bright in the dark room. He had a bad feeling. And the beeping on his watch telling him that a window was open really didn't help that feeling. He got up, and walked upstairs, peering into Kyler's room. Gone. He then moved to Stelle's room. Gone. "Well fuck." He growled, and slammed his fist on the wall.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Kyler ordered a drink first of straight vodka and drank it all. He then walked over "Care for a dance?" He smirked and and grinded his hips against the others males.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 pm

The other male smirked, and grinded just as much against Kyler. Kyler wanted to play hardball when it came to flirting? So would this guy. He looked up and sank his teeth into his lower lip. "With a hot guy like you, of course."
---
Stelle was sipping on a little frilly drink, and soon had it all down. She looked around and mentally rated some of the guys, before settling for one that she labeled tall, dark and handsome. She walked over to him, and swiveled her hips seductively, her bright eyes never leaving his. "I'm feeling playful, care to help entertain me?" She asked, and he pulled her in, feeling her up.
---
Nolan headed straight for August's room. He stopped outside of the door, and knocked on it a few times. "August!" He hissed.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Kyler smirked and put his hands in the air smirking widely "I would say thank you but I am not feeling the nice guy tonight" He growled playfully and kissed at his neck"
-
August sighed and shook his head "What Nolan?" he asked shaking his head and opening the door.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 pm

"Stelle and Kyler ran off." It wouldn't be such a bad deal if it didn't cause the chance of having themselves turned in by either one of them, or if they weren't killed on the streets. After all, the White Wolves weren't the only ones looking for them, but that was a different story.
---
"I could use a little fire right now," The guy said, and closed his eyes when he felt Kyler's lips on his neck. He bit back a moan, and ran his hands up his chest.
---
Stelle made quick work, and was soon towards the back of the club, making out with the guy she called tall, dark, and handsome. She had her arms around his neck and he had his hands under her bum, bringing her closer against him.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 pm

August sighed and mumbled something shaking his head. He mumbled and went to his computer and searched up there tracking chips. "I put these in there phones"
-
Kyler pulled him back to the back of the club pushing him on the wall and kissing him deeply.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 am

Nolan followed behind him, and toyed with the edges of his glasses nervously. Hopefully the twins weren't that far.
---
The guy (Let's call him Chris), moaned softly against Kyler's lips, before pulling his hips against his own roughly. He didn't stop kissing back with just as much passion.
---
Stelle moaned softly, finding herself blanking out about August and becoming heavily attracted to the guy in front of her. She had her hands resting on the edge of his pants, towards the button and zipper as they kissed.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

August looked at him "they are at the club" he said smirking a little bit. He whipped it away "shall we go get them?"
-
Kyler smirked and pulled away kissig along the males neck sucking roughly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Chris moaned again, resting his hands on his belt and toying with it slightly.
---
Nolan sighed. "I don't know, should we?" He asked, looking intently at August.
---
Stelle groaned, pulling the guy into a secluded area.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Kyler nipped at his neck "Eger baby" HE purred and pulled him off to the bathrooms.
-
August shrugged "It is up to you you are leader, my guess they were just looking for sex, considering one kyler is going to the bathroom with someone else and Stelle is with someone as well" August then smirked "Does that make you jelous" He teased.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 pm

"Very," The male groaned, and followed eagerly. He them went inside, pushing Kyler against the wall now. He smirked, his hands undoing his belt as he kissed Kyler again, mouth open.
---
"It depends, how are you feeling about this? Seems like she gave up on trying to get with you." He muttered, and frowned. "You know what, I am jealous. I don't like this one freaking bit." Nolan admitted, eyes narrowing. Bathrooms and secluded corners. Sure we're famous places for sex.
---
Stelle was so focused on relieving herself of the stress and built up hormones that she wasn't paying any attention to all the possible danger around her. She opened a door into a small janitors closet, and next thing she knew she was undoing his belt and buttons.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum