RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

"A-August," Stelle found herself moaning yet again, and met his smirk with one of her own. She pulled back from the kiss, and attacked his neck with just as many kissed, her hands sliding down his chest and down to his pants.
---
Charlie smiled at her, and watched her fingers undo his shirt buttons, and he stroked her legs slowly.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:21 pm

August growled lowly witch was his form of moaning. Much more manly. He gripped at her chest softly careful to be gentle.
-
Olivia smirked and finished rubbing his chest. "Why. Are you so good looking?" She purred rubbing up and down.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:28 pm

"Why are you so freaking attractive?" Stelle asked softly, biting his ear softly and nuzzling her head against his neck once he started working on her chest. She curled her toes, and began to undo the bindings of his pants.
---
Charlie tilted his head back slightly, looking at her. "Gorgeous." He murmured referring to her. He chuckled lightly at her statement. "I'm not sure. Must be in the family's DNA." He bit his lip, and played with the ends of her shirt. He lifted it up over her head, and tossed it off.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 pm

"I don't know but u enter be the only one you ever do this too" he said posesivly and growled in her ear nipping at her jaw.
-
"I am not gorgeous" Olivia rolled her eyes and helped take her hurt if before moving down and undoing his pants.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:39 pm

"I can't imagine feeling like this with anyone else." She murmured softly, and let him take over as she leaned back against the bed. She bit her lip, and looked up at him, pushing down his pants.
---
Charlie tilted his head. "And why do you say that?" He asked, and growled ever so slightly. Another thing that ran in the family.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 pm

"Good" he said nipping at er stomach before kicking her pants off. He looke over to her and smirked crawling over and kissed her again deeply.
-
"Cause you can do better" he spoke as she undid hi pants pulling them off and rubbing him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 pm

"Maybe I," Charlie tilted his head back and growled lowly. "Don't want anything else. Ever think of that?" He asked and groped her chest gently, his eyes never leaving hers.
---
Stelle looked up at him, and broke the kiss, breathing hotly against his lips. "Condom?" She asked, and moved her hand down to stroke him a few times.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 pm

"But why not" Olivia said and then gripped him roughly when she felt his hand and moaned quietly.
-
August grumbled and sighed. He got off her and looked through his drawers.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Stelle smirked at him, her legs spread in anticipation. Damnit he needed to hurry and get back over there.
---
Charlie stiffened and growled, flipping them over so he was on top again. He leaned down and kissed her chest, hands shaking down her pants. "Because," He began, and pulled off her pants. "You are a very amazing girl." He leaned over her and fumbled with the table next to the bed, grabbing a condom and slipping it on. He looked at her, and kissed her deeply.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:15 pm

"Aww I was going to give you a blow job...that way I could make up for that slut almost touching you" she hummed but moaned feeling his hands. "But go ahead" She said closing her eyes.
-
August had ended up breaking one of his drawers since he was agrivated. HE ended up finsing one coming back over to her and taking his boxers off...and let's just say he was not small.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:33 pm

"Don't worry baby," Charlie growled against her ear, and pushed into her. "I'll make up for that."
---
Stelle bit her lip, looking at him. She reached out, and stroked him a few times, looking up at August with bright eyes.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Olivia moaned loudly her back arching as she relaxed he took deep breaths. "Might take a while" he said quietly.
-
August growled and slipped it on and then pushed into her with no warning.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 am

Charlie smirked, kissing her throat as he began to move at a slow pace, almost like he was teasing her. "Well babe, I don't know about you, but I have all night."
---
Stelle threw her head back, moaning loud. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, and her hips bucked up.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

"If you don't fucking move I will leave" she snapped and tried to moved her hips up to his.
-
August smirked and leaned down closer kissing her neck as he movies in a me out slowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:20 am

Charlie grinned against her neck, and growled when her own hips began to move. He increased his pace, gripping the sheets on either side of her head.
---
Stelle groaned softly, and ran her fingers down his chest. She breathed in, "Is that all you got, August?" She smirked at her challenge, and knew he wouldn't take her sass.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:28 am

Olivia smirked ad pulled him down crashing there lips to get her but she moaned against them holding him close.
-
August growled "shut up" he snapped and moved faster pulling out slowly then going in rough hitting her spot eveytime.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:40 am

Charlie pressed closer against her, angling in many ways to try and hit her where it counts. He kissed her deeply, and kind of messily, but still kept her close to him.
---
Stelle tilted her head back again, moaning loudly. She tightened her hold around his waist, eyes closing with lust. "A-August," She moaned lowly, gasping.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:50 am

Olivia moaned loudly gripping his shoulders. She relaxed but was still panting.
-
August growled and kissed up her chest to her neck and then her ear. "You have been a very bad girl" he puttered.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Charlie kept his pace and movements strong, kissing her collarbone. "God I love you so much," He growled, and held onto the sheets tighter.
---
Stelle opened her eyes, gasping and pulling his waist closer to her with every one of his thrusts. She moaned, "H-Have I?"
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Olivia pulled him down kissing his ear "I love you so much" she purred and then let him go before she moaned. "I-I am gonna" she didn't finish the sentence before she climaxed.
-
August gave her a hard thrust. "Yes a very bad girl"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Charlie grunted, and growled against her neck, speeding up enough before he too climaxed. He shuddered, and buried his face into the crook of her neck. He leaned back and disposed of the condom, looking for his boxers. He tossed her clothes to her, and then piled his at the foot of his bed, crawling back to her. He kissed her chest again, before kissing her softly.
---
Stelle bit back a loud moan, puncturing her lip. "What do you do to bad girls?" She asked, and felt herself starting to unravel. She moaned lowly, and held him tightly.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 pm

She put her underware on and leaned into the kiss. She then laid down with her head on his chest looking up at him. "I love you"
-
August grinned and sucked on her neck. "I punish them" he said his fast thrusting turning into slow draw out ones.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 pm

"I love you just as much," Charlie said softly against her head, and held her close. "One day I promise you we won't have to keep meeting in secret."
---
"August," Stelle moaned loudly, and gasped. She tilted her head back, and shuddered. "I'm..." She cut her words off with another moan, and climaxed, her fingers holding onto his waist tightly as she road it out. "August," She murmured softly, eyes closed.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Olivia nodded and hel onto his hand. "When we aren't in gangs" she said quietly tangling there legs together.
-
August soon climaxed as well and pulled out discarding the condom before pulling his boxers on and grabbing er clothes.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm

"When we can live our own lives together." Charlie said softly, and kissed her head. He kept her hand in his, smiling at her.
---
Stelle breathed in, and turned her legs around, looking for her clothes. She pulled on her underwear and shorts, finding her tanktop not too far either.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next