RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken By Wolves

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Taken By Wolves - Page 13 Empty Re: Taken By Wolves

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Nolan hummed in response and held Kyler's head in his hands. He stroked his jaw with his thumb, and kept his hold on Kyler to steady him.
---
Stelle moaned and tilted her neck back. She ran her hands through his hair, her eyes closed.
---
Charlie shifted his neck slightly, and closed his eyes. "Keep that up and I just may have to jump you.''
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Kyler smiled happily and kissed him back lovely and held into him rubbing his chest slowly "I love you"
-
He smirked and grippe at her breasts as he slowly sucked on her neck humming happily.
-
She giggled "I was just going to give you a blow job but if you don't want that" she teasd.

Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Nolan smiled, and gazed into kyler's eyes, his lips spread into a wide smile. ''And I," He kissed Kyler's head. "Love you."
===
Stelle breathed heavily, and bit her lips hard. "You are such a tease, August,''
===
Charlie smirked. ''Decisions, decisions." he said with a chuckle. "Well what if I want my fiance to feel just as much pleasure? I don't want to be selfish now.''
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Kyler smiled happily and held onto him smiling happily and looked at him eyes shinning with so much love in them.
-
August smirked "oh yes I am" he growled lowly sucking hard on her neck.
-
She looked at him and smirked "Oh" she said but sucked harder
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Nolan returned the smile, and grinned. "I think tonight is the night we celebrate everything turning well. We'll have a party, with cake and punch and... what else?'' Nolan asked, holding Kyler.
---
Stelle moaned again, "A-August," She begged and placed her hand down to stroke him again.
---
Charlie bit his lip. "Oh? Only oh?" He gropped at her chest with his hands moving so he could do some sucking of her neck now.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:24 pm

"Can we bring so candy?" he asked and smiled widely. HE bounced excitedly and looked at him eyes shinning brightly with excitement.
-
August growled and moved her a little more and lined him self up running his length along her enterance before slowly slipping in.
-
"Well what" She moaned and head went back. "Do you want me to say" he said breathlessly and closed his her eyes.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm

''How could I forget candy?" Nolan asked with a grin, and smaced his palm to his face. He chuckled and kissed Kyler's nose. "want to help me get set up?"
---
Stelle gasped and buried her head against the crook of his neck, kissing his jaw and moaning.
---
Charlie smirked and kissed her neck more, "Nothing, all that'll be coming from you is moans." He growled softly, and started to unbutton her pants.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Kyler giggled happily and nodded quickly "Yeah" he said and bounced around him kissing him gwnly
-
HE smirked and pushed all the way into her and growled loudly in her ear before he slowly moved out again groping her.
-
She moaned again and closed his eyes panting heavily.

Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Nolan kissed back. "Alright, I'll set up the stereo and get some decorations from downstairs, do you know how to make punch?"
---
Stelle whimpered and let out a cry of lust as he went all the way into her, and she gripped his shoulders. "This i-is the reason why I can h-hardly keep my hands off you."
---
Charlie smirked and pulled off her pants, rubbing his hand against her core slowly as he attacked her neck with kisses.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:57 pm

"No but Stelle does she used to make it for the parties" he said and smiled happily fixing his kat ears. Kyler headed down the stairs humming to him seld happily.
-
"fUCK" August growled in her eat "You are so fucking tight" he hissed, in pleasure, as he oushed back up into her.
-
She shivered and arched up into his hand "Charlie please I need you"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Nolan nodded, "Alright, she's probably still downstairs training with August. We'll ask her soon." He said, and headed to the stereo, turning the volume up and playing the variety of alternative and rock he grew up with. He walked over to the front of the bar and flipped the open sign around to say they were closed.
---
Stelle let out another loud moan, her eyes clouded with lust as she rolled her hips against his. She moaned his name softly, begging for him to take her.
---
Charlie felt his pants starting to grow tighter with every one of her moans. He moved his face from her neck to kiss her passionately. He pulled away, "As you wish, my princess."
He pulled off her panties, and pulled off her shirt as well. He undid her bra, practically shaking with the pent up want. He now worked on taking off his shirt, tossing it aside and shifting to undoing his pants.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Kyler followed his around like a lost puppy "I am going to change" he said and giggled evily kissing his cheek loudly and runnin off before he could say anything. He hummed and looked through his clothes in order to pick out the perfect outfit unsure of what to pick to impress his new man.
-
He held his large arm around her wait and one on the wall thrusting in and put of her quickly. She felt so damn good and his lace showed that.
-
Olivia giggled and stopped his hands and moved to push him back on the bed. She sat on his hips and shook er head. "Shh baby I have to apologize" she said and leAned down slowly letting her lips drag up his toned chest until she reached his neck and she sucked on it hard.

Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Nolan nodded and smiled happily as Kyler went to go and change. He felt so strongly for him, he loved him. His feist, his charm and his sweetness. He went into the kitchen and prepared food, setting the platters out on the bar and then returning to make more.
---
Stelle gasped, moaning his name over and over. He knew how to treat a woman, he knew how to please one too. She breathed heavily, watching his face fill with pleasure, and her own match just that. She stroked his faced with a free hand, stopping it by his neck and holding it there.
---
Charlie growled lowly, wanting to get inside of her as fast as he could so be could show her just how crazy her teasing made him. He shifted slightly, his hands resting on her hips and grinding them against the now visible bulge in his pants. "B-Baby you're making me crazy...."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Kyler came back out in tight jeans with ribs right under his but so you could tell he was wearin tight underware. And he had rips but his from pockets and all over his legs. He wore a tight panic at the disco t-shirt that showed off his lean body. He was wearing a leather snap backs that had gold studs to match his gold shoes. He smiled come if out nibbling on his golden snake bites.
-
August growled and smashed his lips to her kissing her roughly and his hips moved faster into her. "Fuck" he snapped out and his head went back. "God you are so tight" he growle.
-
Se giggled evily and leaned above him to gently plant a kiss on his lips. "I know you do baby" she said and smiled happily. She moved and undid the button an his zipper with her mouth and pulled his pants off slowly before she kissed his v sucking on it.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13