RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gamer life - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by bri Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Blaze looked at the time. Enix would be getting home soon. "No thanks babe. We can talk tomorrow. I gotta go. I love you."
She sat up and tucked her legs under her before glancing at the clock soon.
----
Enix froze, taking in everything his best friend was saying. He shook his head. "Nah man, its all good. As long as you didn't kiss back. But I was gonna invite you over for takeout and beers later but if Blaze is a problem then you don't have to..." He couldn;t wrap his mind around the fact his little cousin kissed Indi. She was so little and innocent.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:39 pm

"Leave me all alone I see, to go to my father" Landon said quietly and looked at the street. He took a deep breath and mnbled to him self "I love you too" he said before handing up. He looked at his helmet before he walked home.
-
He shrugged and looked at him "I might just text you I dot know it might be weird" he shrugged ad sat down and looked at him. "Good night?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Blaze leaned her head against the couch and adjusted herself once again so she was in fetal position with her head on the arm. She slowly dozed off as she waited on her older cousin.
---
"Awe, fine. Be a wuss. All because of an eighteen year old virgin too." He shook his head in pity. "Please Indi, drop you man card off at the next stop..." He sighed. He finished putting his clothes on and packed his bag up.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:02 pm

"It isn't my fault, what if she kisses me again, like if you go to get something" he sighed, "Yes she is of age but still, it is weird I have already seen her naked" he shrugged and leaned on him batting his eye lashes "And besides you never come over if I have people over, because you 'hate' all my friends"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"Fine, Whatever..." Enix grumbled. shouldered his duffel bag and walked out of the club. "See ya later then." He headed towards his car and sighed. "What am I going to do with her..." He said to himself, referring to his little cousin. He wished she still thought boys were icky.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:06 pm

"By love" HE called and smirked, HE called Enix pet names all the time, they have been friends for a very long time. He got changed and looked in the mirror, he had to do this at night because had not been getting very much jobs.
-
Landon had left his house, his dad ad punched in in the ribs a couple times, witch were already starting to turn a purple black color. His father had been drunk and angry acusing Landon of beeing with a man. HE called BLaze tears falling to his cheeks
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Blaze reached for her phone and opened one eye to the bright screen. "Hello"?..." She answered groggily getting comfortable again. She closed her eyes and held the phone to her ear.
---
Enix walked to the door and sat on the couch next to Blaze who was sleepily talking on the phone. He smiled at her before he started organizing the money he had earned tonight.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:22 pm

"C-can I come over I-it happened a-again" Landon sniffled you could tell he was crying or almost crying. "P-please" he whimpered lowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Blaze sat right up, wide awake now. "Of course bugaboo!! Enid won't care if you stay a while. Come on over." Blaze rubbed her eyes and stood.
---
Enid realized he was short on money before looking down at the duffel bag. "Fuck. " he realized he grabbed the wrong bag. He walked over to his cousin. "Blaze, I need you to take Indi his duffle bag and get mine from him. Pretty please." She nodded.
"My friend Landon is staying the night so let him in when he gets here please. " Enix nodded and watched his cousin leave with the bag thrown over her shoulder.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Landon Sniffled "Alright" he said and hung up before walking there limping a little bit. His hand arms around himself. he got there around twenty minutes and knocked slowly.
-
Indi smirked and  as he danced guys and girls whooing and threw money at him smirking happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Enix had just gotten out of the shower. He pulled on some basketball shorts and wales to answer the while toweling of his hair. His smile faultered at the sight of the boy infront of him. "You must be Landon. I'm Blaze's cousin Enix, come on in and ill get the first aid kit and a change of clothes for you. " he side stepped to let Landon in.
---
Blaze walked right into the club since the bouncer knew her. She smirked at Indi who was dancing on the stage before walking into the back. She sat at Indi's station and made herself comfortable in his chair. His jacket was slung over the back of the seat. She leaned her head on it and his scent surrounded her. She sat up strait with a slight smile on her face. She thought about how she had kissed the boy she had a closet crush on. She realized she had first been crushing on him when Indi and Enix chased her around her yard with mud pies and worms when they were little. She never admitted her feelings because all Indi thought of her was a little girl. The thought infuriated her. She wasn't a little girl anymore. She decided it was time to show him that. To prove it.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Landon blushed and took a deep breath and walked forward. "I have wanted to meet you for a long time" he said taking a deep breath. "Blaze wouldn't let me" he said and grinined looking him up and down grinning. "I see why you are a stripper" he said walking in slowly.
-
Indid walked back in with shorts on and looked at her "What is up?" he asked looking at her. He grabbed his towel and ran it over his face. he didn't really care and took his shorts on putting new ones on and grabbed his cop outfit.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Enix smirked and handed a pair of clean sweat pant to Landon. "Thanks." He nodded to the Hallway, "Blaze's room is the second room on the left, bathroom is last room on the right. Change in either. The come back to the living room to have your wounds taken care of." With that he gave Landon one last smile before heading into the kitchen.
---
Blaze motioned to the bag at her feet. " Enix was a dumbass and grabbed the wrong bag. " She ran her fingers through her bangs. " you supposedly have his. "
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:17 pm

"I know I have been here" Landon said softly and grinned "Even in your room, because I forgot a shirt had to borrow one" he said and headed to Blazes room. he soon walked out and sat on the  couch . he ankle was swollen so was his chest which had bruises on it.
-
"That sounds like my best friend" he said and smiled giving the bag to her. He put his tips  in his own bag and grabbed his body sprat/
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Enix propped Landon's foot up on the ottoman and started to wrap his ankle. He placed a pillow under it to keep it elevated and put an ice pack over the wrap. He handed another ice pack to Landon. "Put it on your chest. " he went into the kitchen again and got a steak out of the fridge before placing it over the part of Landon's face that was swelling.
---
It was now or never. Blaze got up from the chair she was in and stood on her toes. She gathered up the last bit of courage she had before placing her lips over Indi's. She kissed him, hoping he would respond.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:20 pm

He began to rub his chest as he stared at his foot. When he saw him coming back with  steak he frowned and then when it was placed of her eyes he pouted "that is gross what if it like goes in my eye" e said looking up to him with his good eyes. 
-
Indid didn't respond at first. His mind confused wanton to kiss back but not wanton to upset his best friend. Kissing back own and he snaked his arm around his waist kissing her back.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:28 pm

"It won't. I put steak on every black eye I get. Swelling goes down faster than with ice." Enix responded before standing. "You hungry?"
---
Blaze was shocked, relieved, and happy that he didn't push her away. She tangled her fingers in his hair and tilted her head to deepen there kiss. Her stomach felt like it was tied in knots and she felt a little embarrassed that she was getting this turned on just from kissing him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:34 pm

"No I ate some chips earlier" he said and dated at his foot. He never ate much anyway. Blaze always tried to give him good jut he refused to eat it. When he was growing up he was only aloud two meals aday. His breakfast at school and lunch at school. Sometimes her could buy some stuff if he earned money but it wasn't often song is body was used to not eating. He hummed and leaned back bored. 
-
He placed his hand on her neck pulling her closer in a deeper kiss. When he finally pulled away he was breathing heavy "you can't tell him" he said quietly shaking hisbhead. He moved away pacing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:12 am

Enix nodded and started dinner for him and Blaze. "Let me kniw if you need anything. " He called out to Landon. He glanced at the clock. "Wonder what is taking her so long. " he mumbled.
---
Blaze nodded before moving her head over and placing sweet kisses all over Indi's neck and shoulder. "I won't. I promise" she sucked on a spot leaving a purple mark before moving back up to his mouth and kissing him again.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:17 am

He shifted and tapped his fingers in his lap. He was so bored "agrhh" he whined pulling at his hair. "so bored. I want to go clubbing"
-
Indi frowned soon and pulled back. He looked in the mirror "blaze I have to go on asin" he said and frowned looking at the mark she had left.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm

"Blaze told me not to let you leave until she gets back, so just chill for a while. She should be back soon." Enix leaned against the doorframe and flipped through the channels on his giant flat screen TV while waiting for the water to heat up on the stove.
---
Blaze stood behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder. She gave him her big doe eyed pouty face in the mirror and pressed her chest into his back. "I'm sorry. I got carried away. Forgive me?"
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:05 pm

He looked back at him and watched his chest. He hummed happily "will you strip for me?" He asked curiously eyes going wide as e begged his bottom lip sticking out makin him look adorable even with his tattooed covered skin.
-
"I always forgive you" he said and looked at her in the mirror. "I will tell Enix so don't worry"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:18 pm

"Sorry kid. I've stripped enough today." Enix shook his head smiling.
-----
A pulse of panic went through Blaze. "No!! Don't tell Enix. He'll send me to boarding school, or worse, to live with one of my brothers! Indi, you can't tell him." She looked at him pleadingly. "Indi its either you keep me a secret or you don't get to have me at all." She kissed his neck before lightly running running her tongue over it. "Do you really want to give me up, Indi?" She said giving him puppy eyes and wrapping her arms around his torso.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:11 pm

"I am not a kid" he said turning away angry and shifted. He hated being called a child. Not that he wasn't childish. It just bothered him.
-
Indi moved back slowly "blaze I really like you. I have fora while but Enix is my best friend since birth. I would rather not loose him if w don't work out. If e found out he would be more mad at me then he would you. And Enix mad is not fun. So if you want to be with me. I will be telling him. If not you can take his bag and forget this happened"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:22 am

"Maybe I wouldn't call you one if you didn't act like one." Enix threw a dish towel over his shoulder and returned back to dinner. He wondered when his little cousin would be home.
---
Blaze let go of him and stepped back. "Even if you did tell him, we wouldn't be able to stay together. He would send me off and it would be for nothing." She picked up the bag and threw it over her shoulder before walking towards the door. "Thanks Indi. Now that I know you don't feel the same I won't have to try and save myself for you." Yep, when she got back home, she was putting on the sluttiest thing she could find and dragging Landon out on the town to give her virginity up to the first taker. Indi obviously didn't care enough to want it.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next