RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gamer life - Page 6 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Blaze walked over to her closet and pulled out a hoodie. She turned her back to Indie and stripped off her sports bra before putting the hoodie over her bare torso. She shimmied her soaked shorts and panties over her hips and down her legs before pulling clean ones on. She tied her damp hair up into a bun and walked over to the bed. She laid down on it and pulled him down next to her.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Indi stumbled since his eyes had been closed. He laid down though and shifted slightly "I am sorry you slept with that guy...but hopefully if Enid doesn't kill me and I can stay and we can play the new game" he miumbled
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Blaze shook her head. "I don't wanna talk about it." She pulled the blanket over them and snuggled into Indie. She closed her eyes. "Whether you and Enix make up or not, Im playing my game tomorrow." She opened one eye and looked up at him. "I blame you and Enix for getting me addicted to video games." She grinned at him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:25 pm

"Isn't Landon a video game geek too so it isn't just are fault. We take a large percent because me and Enix do nothing on our days off but sit in out boxers and eat junk food playing video games" he said smirkimg
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm

"I haven't been around Landon since I was five. I've been around you two slobs. I have learned your ways. That's how Landon and I became friends. With the fact that we both like video games....And men. So no. It was mainly you two." She stuck her tongue out at him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Indi rolled his eyes and held her close and shrugged "still it isn't just out fault you watched us instead of playing with barbies. Though you did like to make over me and Enix which was not fun" he said sighing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:55 pm

"Oh please. Be thankful for my makeovers. If it weren't for me your eyebrows would be a big, bushy, uni-brow. Admit it, you didn't start getting chicks until I started forcefully tying you to chairs and actually making you presentable." She poked his forehead. "And I did play with barbies. Tying them to explosives and setting them on fire counts as playing."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:17 pm

"I could be plenty sexy without you" he said and smirked wiggling him eyebrows and held her close. "I don't think that counts as playing" he said and smirked happily, "Besides Enix thought I was presentable before and we were both Strippers before"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Blaze snorted. "Enix has horrible taste in men. He's better at getting decent girls then men." She smiled. "That does too count as playing. You were with me ninety-nine percent of the time when we blew them up. You gave me the explosives." She laughed at the memory. "You even caught your pants on fire that one time." She grinned up at him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:05 pm

"I know. He has a horrible taste in both" he said and shrugged. "I mean his girl friend tried to chest on him with me" he said ad shook his head. "Yeah I remember you laughed at me for months" he mumbled and shot her a playful glare.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 pm

"Months? I still laugh at you. " she giggled. She snuggled closer to him and sighed. "I really do feel stupid about earlier Indi. I was so upset. You saw how he reacted to that. Imagine what would happen if we were together. " she looked up at him with wide, sad eyes.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:15 pm

"You laugh at me anyway" he said and smirked before he sighed and ran his thumb softly over his cheek bones. "I know sweetie and he doesn't want me with you, I know he doesn't trust me with you, I mean yeah I am his best friend and we are like family but you are family to him" he said and looked up to the the ceiling "I think he just needs time"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

She snorted. "You know he doesn't need time. Once his mind is set on something it doesn't change." she rolled on her back and stared up at the ceiling. "Do you remember in my freshman year in high school. When that Junior asked me out and I said yes. He took me on a date, you and Enix spied on us. After the date he took me to that cliff that over looked the town, Enix fell asleep watching us, but you stayed awake. The guy tried to force me into sex. I remember you came out of no where and just beat the ever living fuck out of him. Broke his nose and three of his ribs. I had never seen you lose control like that. All the while Enix was snoozing away in the truck." She smiled as she thought about it. "That moment while you were punching that guy telling him you would kill him if he ever so much as looked at me, is when I realized that I loved you." She let out a sigh. "Since I was fourteen years old. Its always been you Indi."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 am

Indi looked at her and smiled softly "man I hate that dick" he said and smirked at her. "Enix, what am I going to do with him. He won't sleep though this one" he said quietly and rolled on his side watching her. "I will talk to him when he cools off a little bit. I mean he freaked at your friend earlier and I though he was really going to hurt him" he said quietly. "Thank the fuck he didn't because that would have been hard to clean."
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:11 am

"Yeah. It would have." She turned her head and looked at him. "I really don't think he will change his mind." A frown graced her face. And she laughed. "Why am I fooling myself. He won't change his mind."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:16 am

Indy leaned down an kissed her gently on the lips "then he will have to beat the shirt out of me because I am going I make you my girlfriend no matter what it takes" he said nodding firmly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:33 am

Blaze smiled and rolled over so he was on his back and her legs were on each side of his hips. She leaned down and kissed him. "Really?" Her smile formed into a grin.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:02 am

"Yes. " he said and looked up to her smiling. His arms were behind his head as he watched her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:26 pm

She leaned down and straitened out so she was laying on him with her face buried in his chest. She finally let her exhaustion take over. Suddenly the realistic feeling set in that she wasn't a virgin anymore. She felt like she couldn't move her hips, and she felt slight pain in muscles she didn't know she had. "Is it supposed to feel this uncomfortable?" She asked quietly moving around on him trying to find a place to settle.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm

"No it isn't, that guy was an ass hole and didn't know how to treat you" he said and wrapped his large arms around her and ran his fingers gently though her hair"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:15 am

(You want to time skip into the game? We can talk more about it in the set up to get details squared away? Or we can change the pilot or something)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:22 am

((!Up to you. I'm down with whatever.))
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 am

(I will move the convo to the set up)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 am

Landon crouch looking out over the forested area, right out side the city, from the tall treech branch he perched himself on. He hadn't gone looking for his others, he would meet up with them later if he so wished. He looked back over to the large tree house he had built. Running a hand through his short red hair he sighed looking back out. He needed to keep his team safe, that was first priority, second was looking for his friends, or really best friend, his best friends boyfriend/ best friend to the very man who is consantly turning his dreams into very hot and sticky ones. Not that he minded, the man was perfect, accept for the fact that he did not like Landon as much as Landon loved him.
He jumped from the tree landing in a perfect crouching position. He whistled, singling to the lost boys he was heading into the small town to look for dinner that night. He walked with swagger, and a purpose, looking cocky and confident. Unlike his self back home, the natural bottom boy who would submit to his top in one second, well not just any top, but we will not get into that once again. Landon watched as some glared and some coward in fear, not at him himself, but his character Pan, the high elf warlock. He just shrugged and kept walking smirk present on his lips.
---
Indiana walked eyes scanning over the land in front of them. Turning to his best friend he nudged him with a curious look. "Where are we heading too, we need to start leveling up and stuff' he mumbled  swinging his sword in his hand as he walked. He smirked over to Enix and nodded to the apple tree, next to the stream, "We can check the food and water, make sure it is safe then re-energize, before we kick some ass" he smirked laughing some,
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 am

Blaze had just finished ransacking a bunch of lower ranks. Stealing and getting whatever you desired was a simple task when you had the power of seduction on your side. Lady Blaze definitely used that power to her advantage. She seductively sashayed into the pub. All traces of conversation halted as all heads turned to look at her. She padded to the bar, her albino leapard cub trotting with an air of pride right at her heels. She ordered a drink from the awestruck bar tender whom she paid no I attention to.
Her gaze swept around the hazy room for more victims. None caught her eye so she drank her pint of beer with disinterest.
---
"You go ahead, I'm gonna scour the area. I'll find you when I get a better feel of the forest layout." He hoisted his sword on his shoulder and looked around. He seemed completely lax, but Enix knew better. The area they were currently occupying set him slightly on edge. He constantly felt like they were being watched and he had a bad feeling about their luck for that day.
His large wings unfolded and he gracefully leaped to a pine tree branch that overlooked everything within a ten mile radius. He crouched low and squinted into the distance.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next