RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer life

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gamer life - Page 7 Empty Re: Gamer life

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 am

Indi nodded and looked around grabbing his testing gear. He went to the water first since that was more important, he scopped up some and added the dye. Putting the lid on it he brought it back over to the base of the apple tree and set it down. Reaching up to grab an apple and took his knife out slicing it in half. He dripped some dyes on it and then set it down. He looked around watching the land closely. He did feel as if someone or something was watching them.
-
Landon walked with grace and determination into the pub. He snot looks at the people who came up to him, he hated that. He didn't want anymore in his group, nor did he want a weird online relationship with these people. He looked around curiously, nothing suited his liking here so he spun on his foot and turned around walking out.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Blaze smirked when she saw Pan walk in and walk out. She chuckled and shook her head at Nalla, her leapard cub. "He's such a snob around here." She murmered against the glass of her drink. She continued to finish her beer, figuring that Landon would find her later.
Downing the last of her drink, she paid and left the pub. She decided she would track down her two idiots and cause a riot with them. Being half demon she cast a little something over the two men so that they would unknowingly feel watched by her. Easy to track them down, and entertaining to see them squirm.
She closed her eyes and the next moment she was in a tree behind Enix. He was scouring the area for what was right behind him. She smiled maliciously before starting the fun.
---
Enix felt the presence grow stronger, so he focused on heightening his senses. He could see nothing but forest, and hear the wind and the leaves, he smelled something more however. He smelled the earthyness of the woods, but the sweet smell overpowering him seemed to be of jasmine and vanilla...and sex? His eyes widened but before he could turn around, his sword was taken from its sheath and Enix was pushed from the tree. His shock was evident and he landed on the ground with a thud and a groan. "Indi! I think we have a problem!!" He called to his unknowing best friend. He narrowed his eyes at the shadow form that was giggling from the tree. Definitely a woman, but that's all he could figure out by the feminie shiloet swinging his sword about. He tried to get up but another groan escaped him. He landed on his wings funky. So much for kicking ass.
---
Blaze hid in the shadows swinging Enix's weapon from her hand. There was no way she was showing herself now. She was having way to much fun. All she could do was sink further into the darkness and giggle. Enix made it like stealing candy from an infant. He was just baiting Indi all on his own. She leaned against the tree trunk, completely on her guard, as she waited for the other man to appear.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Indi turned hearing his best friend fall from the tree with a thud, and then scrunched his face at his words. He pulled his two hands swords out and narrowed his eyes looking around. He paused smelling the air and smirked even more."We don't get to play if you don't come out darling" his voice had a deep purr to it, and he walked forward. Carefully he reached down to help his best friend up looking closely at the tree he had fallen from. He looked around though, to listen to different noises. HE was careful not to make any sudden movements.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:23 am

Enix hoisted himself up and pointed to the shadowed area in the tree he just came from before examining his wings. "Damn lust demons can't leave innocent men alone.....fifth one this week..." He mumbled dusting himself off.
---
Blaze continued to giggle and swing the sword. She tossed the sword and it stuck into the ground right in front of Indi's groin. She smirked. " Good warlock worrior," she addressed Indi. "Playing with a man of your kind would be an honor." She gracefully leaped off off of the tree branch, doing a flip in the air, and landing in a crouched position silently. "I believe our definitions of playing differ, however. I am far more advanced, so choose your definition wisely." Her voice was silky and sweet. She swayed her hips seductively as she circled them.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:30 am

"I don't know she is hot" he said and smirked happily. He looked her over and smiled happily. He walked over to her slowly, pushing his swords away. HE went over and grabbed her quickly before she could move away and smirked to himself. "I know how you like it sweetie" he whispered in her ear before he moved away and went back over to Enix. "Now are you going to let us go in peace" he said and smirked taking his katana out and looking at her he swung it slowly  taking out his knife sharpener instead.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 am

Enix watched the demon carefully as she circled his best friend. He pulled his sword out of the ground and sheathed back into its place. "Indi be careful." He warned watching the scene before him warily.
----
"Depends if you give me what I want." Blaze's form started to glow, and her hair started to blow around her. The gauze wrapped around various parts of her body started to unwind and power practically seeped from her every pore.
The gauze that was around her right eye completely unwound itself, showing the bright blue that was Blaze's human color. The only odd part about it was that her pupil seemed an almost star burst shape. She heard Enix intake a sharp breath and a slow smirk seeped onto her face. "But you never seem to be able to give me what I want, Indi." His name rolled off her tongue as a breathy moan. She didn't touch any of the weapons strapped to her body as she slowly walked towards him, making sure to exaggerate each sexy swing of her hips. She walked so lightly, it was as if she was walking on the air itself.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Indi watched her his eyes full of mischief and fun, "Well What would you like from ups, Lady Blaze?" he asked smirking. HE leaned on Enix with his elbow on his shoulder. He smirked "You can cut the act sweetheart, I know it is you" he said and rolled his eyes. HE went back over to his stuff and looked at the tested water and fruit. "Come to get us to cause some riot with you?" he  asked curiously grabbing his canteen and headed over to the lake.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:53 am

Blaze still hovered over the ground as she crossed her legs Indian style and sat beside him. "No, I only riot with high ranking warriors. Like the Lost Boys. Talk to me about rioting when you pass level 110." She smirked. "I actually need a heavy favor, but I don't wanna put anything too hardcore at the hands of you two idiots" Her eyes gleamed. " I don't think you can handle it." Her hair and the unwrapped gauze swirled around her gracefully as her body continued to glow. She had no control over the power now being illuminated off of her, Indi's presence seemed to cause the draw of it.

All the while her cousin was staring at her in amazement. Her leaned forward cautiously and poked at her face and arms, mumbling on about how it would be his luck his sweet, baby cousin would be the realm's hottest lust demon. Blaze batted at his prodding, growing increasingly annoyed.
" Enix if you don't stop, Im going to make you regret it." Her cheeks turning Scarlet from annoyance and anger. He poked at her more.
"Awww, is someone getting angry?" He cooed at his little cousin, continuing his bothersome poking, tenfold.
Blaze let out an angry growl, she bared her suddenly protruded canines, and her violet eye flashed red. A strip of the gauze that had been wrapped around her upper arm unraveled and wrapped around Enix's ankle. Next thing he knew, It flipped him upside down and sent him hurdling into the lake.
"Next time heed my warning dumbfuck." She snarled at him, as he swam to shore sputtering out water and curses.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Indi rolled his eyes "pan and The lost boys are just prissy..." He mnbled and crossed his arms. He took a deep breath and sighed looking at her and then watched as she proceeded to pick up Enix and he just busted out laughing. "Now you know how it feels to get I trouble for staring" he said and then hook his head. "I didn't know incest was your thing dude" he joked and smirked at him "should tell that to jasper he may want to know" he said laughing. They had all ended up hanging out some more so know they all felt as if jasper was part of the small "family" they had developed over the many years.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:19 am

Enix pulled a fish out of his trousers and threw it at Indie. " I'll be sure he gets the memo." He rolled his eyes and shook his hair out before plopping on the ground next to his levitating cousin. "We could use a hardcore task if it helps us gain experience." He told his cousin who was blushingh from sudden naughty thoughts about Indie. The past few weeks had been torture. Him making dirty jokes about thier non-existent sex life, walking around her apartment in just boxers, and brushing against her chest or 'accidentally' letting his hands toucher her ass. It was torture, and her only release was fantasies of him in the shower. Good thing the walls were soundproof. She shook her head and looked at Enix. "Oh right... The task."
She cleared her throat and blushed deeper, the color of the power illuminating around her turning a deep seductive red and the gauze and her hair swirled more violently around her from her sudden lusful mood.
" I need you to retrieve an important stolen item from me." She reached in her cleavage and retrieved a map and a drawing. "The map shall lead you to your destination. I will assist you until you reach here." She pointed to a drawing of a skull. " From there you will face many higher ranking warriors and obstacles. In will give you a payment in gold and weapon enhancement prior to aid you on the journey. You should level up some due to challenges faced before I leave you."
Enix held up a hand. "Wait, why do you have to leave us there?" Blaze shifted uneasily.
"I have made a few enemies with some warlocks and they put a barrier. If I pass the mound of rock shaped like a skull, I will burn from the inside out." She waved her hand dismissively. "Anyway. The item I need will be in a purple satchel with this symbol on it." She pointed to the drawing of the butterfly made of intricate designs. "It is my marking." She pointed to an identical design on the right side of her chest. "You will retrieve it from a warlock's lair. It should be simple, but whatever you do, do not look in the satchel."
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 am

Indiana looked at her and then at his best friend. He was practically eating himself alive with guilt at not telling Enix about his "relationship", if you could call it that, with Blaze. HE refused to do more then tease because he knew it would make him fell worse. He sighed though running his hand though his mismatched hair. "You want us to risk our lives to get you a satchel, cant you just bye a new one, you probably have like 15 just like at home" he grumbled crossing his arms. He was just teasing, and he knew him and Enix really did need to level up. "You have to visit us more, and we have to hook Landon up with Enix" he said and grinned. HE was teasing his friend about the innocent boy who seemed to cater to Enix's every need and act like a puppy following him around blindly. He found it entertaining to watch his friend shoo him away and just grunt annoyed at the things he said or did.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Enix rolled his eyes at the teasing he was receiving. He blushed a little and couldn't deny that the boy that followed him like a lost little puppy had grown on him. "Shut it." He grumbled looking away.
Blaze chuckled. "Its what's in the satchel that's important. But you must swear not to peek in it." She threw a small pouch of gold at the boys. "Buy food, clothing, whatever survival gear you need. Expect the unexpected. And tell no one you've seen me. I will find you boys when I am ready to start the journey. We will work out the details of your solo work from there?" She looked at both expectantly. "Do you agree to my terms?" Enix nodded eagerly and picked up the much needed gold. Blaze raised an eyebrow at Indie. " And you?"
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Indiana sighed and looked at her and nodded "Yeah yeah I agree" he said and rubbed his neck watching her. "If we die I will not forgive you" he pointed at her and then turned grabbing the now clean water. He sipped at it and shook his head mumbling to himself. Yes he would do anything for the two so it wasn't much of a choice he had. "and Enix I will always tease you, should be used to it by now" he said and smirked happily
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Enix rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go fly around to dry out my wings and clothes. Maybe buy some new gear. I'll leave half the gold for you." With that he leaped into the air and was off.

As soon as her cousin was out of sight, the lust demon shot Indie a dark glare. "You still haven't talked to him have you?" Her pouty lips turned down into a frown.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Indie nodded "alright thanks en" he called and then looked anther frowning. "No I haven't. It is not actually easy to talk to him about it. He is going to kill me" he said and sighed getting up. "I will tell him just it will be when he can't chop off my head. He said and rubbed his hand through his hair.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:37 am

"Indie..." Blaze took a deep breath and let it out. Her frown deepened as she stood and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his shoulder seeking the comfort she had grown used to. "I understand if your friendship with Enix is more important. I'll get over it if you don't want to be with me. Just please stop pushing me away for his sake." The words made it feel like a knot was tightening in her chest and she squeezed her eyes shut. Other than the seductive scent of jasmine and vanilla, all traces of her lust demon side had retreated. Leaving Blaze in the vulnerable form of a beautiful human girl. She looked innocent almost.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:54 am

Indie sighed and held onto her. "It isn't that. I want to be with you more then anything. I also want to be friends with Enix he has been all I had really. So have you but I have told Enix lots of thins we have shared so much". He said letting his head fall against hers. "Please" he said quietly his chest feeling hard. "I don't want to let either if you go. But if I tell Enix he will leave me and take you with. But if I don't I will loose you" he said quietly and growled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:54 pm

The knot loosened but her heart ached for him. She lightly ran the tip of her nose up his neck and nuzzled into him before placing chaste kisses along his jaw line and chin. "I don't want you in this situation Indie, but I can't keep up with you feeling guilty with being behind his back. You're too worried about what he wants." She took his bottom lip between her teeth and sucked on it lightly and let it go. "What about what you want?" She kissed his neck. "Or what I want?" She looked up at him. "Don't we matter Indie?"
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Indiana sighed when she spoke and he moved his hand running it through his hair as he began to pace quickly "I don't know what to do, I suck at making decisions. I suck at pleasing people. I am a huge disappointment, have been my whole life" he said and turned to look at her. "I honestly and lost, I can't live without you and loosing both, I can't do that, I would die I just" he stopped and he pulled harder on his hair.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:42 pm

"Hey, calm down," Blaze cooed at him. stopping him mid pace and pulled his hands out of his hair. " we'll figure it out. We can be sneaky for a while. Until Enix puts on his big girl panties we can be on the down low. That's not what I'm worried about." She ran her fingers through his hair that was now sticking up everywhere. "I just don't want you to act like we don't have feelings for eachother when he's not around out of misplaced guilt." Blaze sighed and stepped away from him. "You say you don't want to lose me, but it feels like your just humoring me cause even when he's not around you act like I have a contagious disease. I'm lucky if I get a kiss. I wouldn't be this patient if I thought you were a disappointment Indie. Waiting is just tiring and right now hope is for the hopeless..." She looked away from him.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Indi stopped and and swallowed hard and deeply. "I love you, you know that. I just you know can't process things like normal people. I don't know how to like push out my emotions. I have always just bottles them up" he whispered and walked over to her placing his hand gently on her cheek and pulled her closer kissing her so softly and carefully. He leaned his head on hers "i just want to be okay" he whispered his hands shaking gently.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:59 am

"I know, but Indie you've got to accept that things won't be okay for a while after you make this decision."Blaze returned his kiss. " You just have to choose one that has the better outcome. " She took his large hand into her smaller one. She pressed her lips against it and then placed his palm over her thudding heart beat.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:03 am

"He is going to take you away from me" he said and took a deep breath. He paused though and his face scrunched up "I don't want either if you to leave. I literally can't live without either of you" be said and ran his hand up to her cheek stroking it with his thumb.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bri Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 pm

"I'm sure it will be fine. He'll have a tantrum and try to keep us apart, but will eventually give up and accept it and everything will be perfect." She smiled before cocking her head as if listening to something. " I'm being summoned." She hugged him goodbye and moved the collar of his shirt over before sinking her teeth into his shoulder. She pulled back and licked the excess blood from her lip. Blaze then held his left hand palm up and the intricate butterfly design appeared on the center of his palm in a light purple. "You will be protected from any other lust demon now. They will know you are mine." She looked up at him. "Get what you need for your quest. " And then she was gone.
---
Enix's wings folded into his back as he made his way through the town's market. He stopped every now and then to buy something, try samples of things, or flirt with the occasional attractive merchanmt. He seemed to have a permanent smile on his beautifully chiseled face.
bri
bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Indi watched her a hissed as she bit into him. "You could have warned me" he pouted and ran his fingers over the mark. "thank you though" he said and kissed her cheek gently. "I love you" he said gently and kissed her lips now. He moved and sat back  to go lean across the tree. He scrunched his face up and took a deep breath. He slid down and leaned his head against his knees running his hands through his black and white hair.
-
Landon giggled and jumped on Enixs back. "Hiya" he said and smiled happily. "You didn't come and visit like you said" he mumbled sliding down the mans back and turning to peek at him. "I also have to see one lust demon since she hasn't visited either"  he mumbled scrunching his face up.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next