RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 39 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:14 am

Nero quickly opened his eyes. He carefully got up, trying not to disturb max and he pulled his boxers on before opening the door
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 39 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:26 am

Dezmond looked at him "a-ace told me. Well you knew and we kinda had a disagreement about his body and my love but I cslmed him down I just felt he could use you" he said gently a bit ashamed in himself.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:31 am

Nero did a shocking then and hugged dezmond "its amazing. No o e has ever been able to calm him down, especially not about that subject. Well done dezmond. Real quick before I go to check on him, what's wrong?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 am

Dezmond hugged him back and it was much needed. He was in the verge or breaking down not because of ace because he knew he couldn't be enough. "Well he told me as my brothers friend wife is a specialit so I made an appointment for him to just answer medical question and get some blood work and then he was crying and it led to the topic of how can I love him if I can't have sex with him but I don't even care about sex that much I am demisexual or gray sexual was ever you would like to call it so I would rather have a extremely close bond with someone then have sex. But he just thinks I will leave like everyone else thinks I am just a stupid jock who beats up everyone. Including Alec who can't even look at me without flinching and I just. He needs you" Dezmond said and slid down the wall.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:44 am

Nero aat beside him "dezmond. He doesn't think you're just another jock. You're his jock. And you being a jock isn't why he's scared you'll leave. He thinks he isn't good enough because of all his depression issues, he thinks people will get tired of him being so emotional. Part of it is the estrogen, like an female bpdied person he has a week of the week that he's an emotional basket case and for him its worse cause it reminds him that he isn't supposed to be like that. It has nothing to do with sex, not really but has everything to do with him thinking he isn't emotionally stable enough to be the guy he thinks you need. A lot of it comes from a couple of his love interests leaving the first time he got emotional. He's not happy with his body and he thinks no one wl be happy with him cause of it. Last time someone left him it was cause of him being female bodued and that night he tried to cut his own... Chest off. So its not you, I promise."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:05 am

Dezmond rubbed his face. "I would never leave him for that. Ever in a million years. He is the most important person in my life. I ove him with all of my heart and I only want him to change if he truly wants to change. I will love him unconditionally until the day I die, and even then on" he said softly and glanced at nero.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:09 am

Nero kissed his head "I'm glad to hear it. Come on, lets go cheer him up some more." He said and smiled at him
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:17 am

Dezmond nodded slowly and whipped his face before standing up and offering a hand to nero.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Nero toke it and got up "its alright dezmond, I promise"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Dezmond nodded "I know" he said and headed back to the room.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Nero said "and Alec. He's trying. he is, really."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:29 pm

"I know. It just hurts" he said and opened the door for him and walking in after.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:34 pm

ACe looked up and smiled a little bit at them "Hi." NEro came over and sat beside him. "Hi baby boy." he then hugged him tightly and ace snuggled into him.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:16 pm

He took a deep breath "I wm going to shower" he said quietlyb.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Ace looked at him "I love you Dezmond" he said, his voice shaking, desperate for Dezmond to know, hoping itd make him feel better
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Dezmond turned back and smiled "I love you to baby" he said happilh.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Ace smiled at him softly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:45 pm

He moved back kissed his lips before going backup the bathroom.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Ace smiled softly before looking to nero
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Dezmond showered for a long time before he got out and just stared.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Nero was looking at a cut on the back of Ace's shoulder, one sorrunded by about sic other scars. Nero sighed and said "I'm gonna get something to keep that from getting infected. stay here." he said and wondered out of the room. Ace looked over to Dezmond. He was shirtless but he had a binder on which made him look 100% flat since he normally had small breasts. "Hey." right under the binder line two large scars could be seen, from where he'd tried to do the surgery himself.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Dezmond smiled And headed out of the bathroom and turned to look at ace and smiled "hi love" he said smiling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Ace got up and went over,hugging him gently
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Dezmond smiled kidding his head hugging him tigrly b
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Ace toke a deep breath, "I feel better when I'm in your arms"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next