RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 38 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Daniel smirked and continued yo kiss happily.
-
Max yawned cutely.
-
"Ito s later today but I can change it if you aren't ready" he said smiling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 38 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Alec moaned softly.

Nero chuckled happily.

Ace bit his lip "I... I don't know"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Daniel smiled nibbling gently.
-
Max blushed hiding his face.
-
"Nothin major today, just some blood tests and a few questions" Kingsley said gently.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Alec gripped his shoulder now "D-Daniel." eh whimpered.

Nero purred and snuggled him, nuzzling him happily.

Ace nodded and bit his lip
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Daniel stopped "sorry baby you just taste so good"
-
Max smiled eidely and peeked at him.
-
"We don't have to go though. Only if you want to" he said gently.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Alec shook his head "don't be sorry I'm just.." He bit his lip.

Nero chuckled happily.

Ace nodded "i-I d-do but I'm.... I don't feel good...."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:43 pm

"Horny" Daniel said with a smile and laughed.
-
Max nuzzled him.
-
Dezmond pulled him close "we are not going to do anything you don't want to do"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Alec nodded "always" he said quietly.

Nero purred happily.

Ace nodded "I know but I want to. I do. I just.... I feel so empty... I should be happy to be with you. I should be happy you're going through so much to help me but.... I don't know I just feel sad..." He looked away "I'm sorry"he whispered. "and scared"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Daniel smiled "well you can always turn to me" he said smiling.
-
Max was soon fast asleep again curled up basically on his chest.
-
Dezmond nodded and took a deep breath and held him close. "Well you are loosing your identity baby. And maybe you trslly don't love me, not how you want to. You may love th idea of me...maybe you just would eish that I would be here." He said softly and kissed his head.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Alec blushed and nodded. He gently toke a hold of himself and stroked gently, biting his lip.

Nero kissed his head and made sure the were covered before he fell asleep.

Ace looked at him "I just... I don't deserve you. And not for the first time I fee like a piece of crap cause I have female parts and that's not what is wanted...."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Daniel smirked and looked at him moaned "fuck that is sexy"
-
"Love. I love you for your personality. Sure sex wise it scares me a lot. But I am attracted to your personality. I don't even care about sex much. I mean yeah I like sex as much as the next guy but I won't leave you because of it. And we don't need sex to have kids. I mean even if you were a man we would have to about. But I understand if you want to leave me. But know I will never leave you."
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Alec leaned his head back and started pumping himself a little faster now, whimpering softly.

Ace sighed and said "I don't want to leave you. I just feel useless. Yes right now you don't want sex but what if tomorrow you do. What if....." he shook his head "I have to be on T before I can get the surgeries, I know that. But T makes people horny and what if I get playful and get you turned on and then we're stuck because you need sex and I can't provide. Oh... wait I guess that's not an issue." he suddenly sounded hurt "I could never get you turned on anyway. Can you even say you love me when you hate female bodies?" he shook his head and tears went flying everywhere.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Daniel moved and sucked on his neck hard as he watched Alex's hand.
-
Dezmond sat on the end of the bed and ran his hands down his face. "I know all of this. I have done my research. I have done anything I can to make sure that I am good enough so you want me to stay with you. And you can't even say that when you hate your female body to. I love you because of your personality not because of what your body looks like. I get I a m jock a football player. But I am sick and tired of having people think I am always the bad guy. That I am a self centered asshole. You know how much it hurts when Alec flinches away from me. If you don't understand that I don't care about sex at all and I care about you then maybe I should leave"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Ace looked at him and said "I don't want you to leave. That's my worst nightmare. That's why I'm freaking out. What if I can never really be what you want?" He asked and wrapped his arms around himself tightyl "what if I CANT transition. What if I'm always stuck like this. You'd get tired of me getting depressed evry little while and hating and hurting myself. One day you'll leave. Or what if I do trnasotipn and what if I change and you don't like me afterwards and leave?"

Alec moaned loudly and leaned into him and started messing with himself and then returning to pumping quickly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Dezmond shook his head "I would make sure you know that you are loved each an everyday. We will have children. And they will love you. But if you do change I don't see what would be stopping me from loving you. What will be so different so what you will be horny. I can deal with that I have toys you can use during it and I can be there with you and then you will have your body and I will still think you are beautiful" he said and smiled happilh.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Ace wrapping his arms around his neck and buried into his neck, crying hard, "don't leave me. Please don't leave me. I lo e you so much"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:03 am

Dezmond held onto him tightly "I love you to baby" )3 said and smiled gently at him. "And I promise not to leave no matter your decision."
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:07 am

Ace sobbed into him, clinging on hard, fingers in his shirt.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:12 am

Dezmond rubbed his back and rocked softly singing lowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:16 am

Ace slowly started to calm down now
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:26 am

Dezmond swated back and fourth "I am going to go get nero" he said quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:41 am

Ace looked at him confused "why?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:50 am

"Well I know you like being with your brother in hard situations and you haven't been able to be with him a while so I was going to grab him. " he said gently.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:57 am

Ace nodded "thank you" he said softly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:02 am

Dezmond kissed gently before getting up going the room nero was in and knocked on it.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next