RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Magnus laughed and toke his hand "MAgnus Bane." he told him, smirking. "And I appreciate it. He's young and has been through more then his fair share of shit in his life already I don't want to have to kill you for hurting him." he smiled happily, eyes still mischievous and amused "And there is no force needed." he wrapped his arm around Andy and held him close "Shall we go then?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Titus smirkef and watched him with a nod. "Let me just say good bye to James and congratulate will and Teresa " he mumbled and downed the rest of his drink before he turned waking over to there the bride and groom were. He put on a fake smile and glanced at James before he hugged both of them "congrats you really are perfect together" he said though his eyes fell to James. "James I am going off with Magnus of you need me you know how to reach me" he said planting a kiss on his lips before he went off to go back to Magnus. 

Andy looked up to Magnus "he was very open" he whispered gently sipping on his drink cutely smiling. "Does this mean I have to stay on my room the rest of the night?" He asked pouting. He wanted to go cook since she accepted him to the kitchen it was his favorite place to be beside playing the piano and he loved to make meals for master and Magnus and see there reactions. He was a amazing cook and just from the few lessons you could tell he was meant to be a cook.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Tessa smiled and thanked him as did Will. When Titus kissed James Tessa gasped and covered her mouth and Will went wide eyed. James nodded "Be safe." before looking to Tessa and Will "Let me explain." with a smirk, both Tessa nd Will didn't seem upset just utterly shocked.

MAgnus shook his head "It just means you have to stay out of mine." he said with a soft smile. "You know you're more then welcome to roam the house by yourself. Maybe you can make an extra special treat for Woolsey (not my choice of name trust me) He loves your cooking." he said, who of course was the master of the house. Woolsey had taken a liking to andy, enjoyed his company and especially enjoyed his food, but he never stayed around to long to make Andy uncomfortable or to indicate it was anything more then enjoying the company of a person. Magnus smiled and kissed his head "thanks for understanding." he said softly smiling.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Titus am back and hummed watching them "alright we can go now" he said and looked at them. He glanced back when he heard the gasps and he smirked as James went onto explain. It didn't mean anything Titus was just exuberant and had a weird way of saying hello to people mainly James his closest friend and he still needed to talk to James about the other night. It was amazing but James left him and he wanted the reason. 

He nodded "that is a great idea" he said excitedly. He knew master enjoyed his cooking and he liked to make small steak snacks cooking the steak in differnt ways for him. He also liked making Deseret but he would have to talk to woolsey about what he should make. "Can you come and tell me when you are done so I can make you guys a snack?" He asked curiouslynb
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Magnus smiled and nodded "that is an excellent idea Andy." he said and nodded. "Come on." he toke Andy's hand and started leading htem out of the building. "Would we like to teleport there?" he asked curiously. He suspected so but he hated teleporting out of crowded rooms, it always cause some disaster or another
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Titus contemplated it "that is your choice I isually run but I am unaware for where you live" he said smirking and looked "but it is quite a beautiful night if you would like to walk" he added and looked between Magnus and andy with a mischieveous smile wanting to hurry up and get his hands on Magnus delectable body. 

Andy smiled happily and smuggled into Magnus side. He had no preference on they way they got him. He was looking froward to cuddling up to Magnus tonight but he knew that wasn't a possibility so he most likely wouldn't sleep tonight since he was still getting night mares.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:49 pm

Magnus smirked "I'd rather get home quicker." he said, amused. He offered Titus his hand and said "One blink and we can be home and I can strip those clothes off you and see that sexy body underneath." He knew Andy hadn't been sleeping well but he couldn't put all his love affairs off all the time. Besides maybe Andy and Woolsey could stay up talking and bonding. They needed to so Andy could open up to someone else and get used to the master of the house a bit more
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Titus smirkef and lurted leaning over and nipping at his ear. "Then let's" he hummed and grasped his hand keeping his lips on Magnus esr licking the shell of it and sucking on his earlobe with a smirk on his face. He enjoyed reading. It was one of his favorite parts but that came with being a flirt. 

Andy held Magnus hand and looked up at the sky so he wouldn't be bothering Titus and Magnus in there antics. He was thinking about what foods to make for the master. He would just have to talk to him. Maybe he would play piano for master as he ate his snacks.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:32 pm

MAgnus smirked and chuckled. He instantly teleported them to the entrance way of the house. He looked at Andy and said "thank you for coming to the wedding, now go have fun cooking, doing what you do best." he kissed his head and started dragging Titus to his room, grinning. He pulled him in before locking the door and pressing him against it, kissing him deeply.

Woolsey came down the stairs and smiled when he saw Andy. He watched Magnus run off with a boy and shrugged. He came over to Andy "you're back awfully early." he commented though he seemed pleased by it
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Andy blushed and nodded to Magnus "have fun" he said before he looked up to Woolsey. "Magnus got sidetracked" he said blusbing and then bounced a little bit. "And I was going to cook want to come and pick stuff for me to make?" He asked excitedly bouncing up on his toes watching him with interest. "You don't have to but I figured I would make you a snack"
-
Titus followed him quickly and when he was pushed against the door he humemd kissing into him deeply in return. He moved and started to rub his hands all over Magnus body. He wanted to feel the mans skin.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Woolsey smiled "You'll probably get used to Magnus getting distracted. He's carefree most days. And I'd love to." he smiled and put his hands in his pockets as he started walking toward the kitchen. "I appreciate you being willing to cook for me Andy."

Magnus smirked and slid his own jacket off, tossing it on a chair in the room before starting to unbutton his shirt, kissing him deeply, humming softly. This was his favorite part of being him, he got to be with some of the most attractive people and in the end, not care about moving on to a new one later. He ws determined not to get attached to anyone again but this, this wasn't attached this was just plain fun
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Andy smiled widely and nodded following after him happily "no problem o enjoy cooking and you like my cooking so" he said and smiled widely at him heading into the kitchen. He baf to look through the different ingrediants. "What would you like master?" He asked turning his head to look at him. 
-
Titus purred and pulled background Tom the Lott. He tugged off his own jacket un did his suspenders and began to unbutton his own shirt. His eyes roamed up and down Magnuss body in appreciation of the man. "You are gorgeous" he purred leaving his shirt on but undone as he reached out for Magnus.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Woolsey chuckled "you don't have to keep calling me that you know? And what sounds good to you?" he asked as he sat at the table, crossing his legs.

Mangus slipped his hands under the boys open shirt, feeling his skin under his fingers "You are pretty sexy yourself." he said his voice a soft growl as he leaned down and kissed his neck
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:30 pm

"I know but I feel weird using your first name" he said and hummed. "I don't know I still can't eat human food so it up to you" he said and smiled shyly at him. 
-
Titus hummed and tilted his head to the side and purred at the feeling of Magnus hands over his body. "Thank you I do try" he said his voice thick and deep with kust as he moved to rubbed magnuss waist.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Woolsey smiled and said "Then Scott, my last name, a litte less formal then master but a little more formal then my first name, plus who wants to say my first name?" he chuckled and said "You know I could never turn down any meat. Weren't you talking about trying to make those little meat pies?"
On the counter on a plate was a couple of those blood filled muffins that the housekeeper made so well.

Magnus smirked and sucked on his neck roughly, leaving a nice sized hickie as his hands explored the boy's body, eventually coming down and grabbing his ass
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 pm

"Alright Scott" andy said shyky and the nodded "alright I will make those" he said excitedly and clapped getting out all the ingredients that he would need in order to make the food. He glanced at the muffins but didn't take a bite of them. 
-
Titus smirkef happily and moaned a little bit. He moved and grabbed his ass as well pulling him closer. "So how is this going to work" he growled out with his kust laced voice. He smirked at his smooth body wishing he had fudge to lick from it.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Scott smirked and said "If you're hungry you can eat, I know she makes those specially for you so you don't have to feed from Magnus as frequently."

Magnus smirked "Well I don't bottom so if you're willing to try then that's what we'll do." he smirked and kissed him deeply, fingers lacing in his hair and he pulled a little, testing if that was one of his turn ons
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Andy blushed "I will eat when your food is done that way we can eat together" andy said nodding. "Magnus said he wants us to talk more" he said blushing and looked at him through his lashes. Then then got to work on fixing the dish that Scott had suggested he make. 
-
Titus growled at the hair pulling and moved them around to push Magnus on the wall. "Or maybe you could give it a go" he said and his hand reached down to cub his member squeezing it in his hand with a growl "I have been known for making bottoms out of tops" he purred.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:16 pm

He smiled and said "did he? Well do you want to?" He asked and played with the buttons on his shirt.

Magnus smirked "I'm not as easy to change as Jem" he smirked and moaned softly he then pressed him back toward the bed, growling softly,
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 pm

"Well it would be nice to not be scared of you all the time" he said gently and blushed as he mixed up the meat happily blusbing as hs looked over to him biting his lip as he filled up the pie shells with the meat and started to do the lattice work on the pie crusts. 
-
Titus growled and flipped them over before they fell and he growled crawling over him and growled "yeah I know but I will" he growled out and sucked on his neck suckig g hard.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:55 pm

He smiled and looked at him "well is there anything you want to k ow about me?" He asked curiously, smiling happily.

Magnus growled and rolled them over, pinning him down, moaning softly at titus's lips sucking on his neck. He growled lowly and started sucking on his neck
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:24 pm

"Um maybe like How you like being a werewolf?" He asked brushing them with a butter wash before he put them into the over and went to go get some potatoes that they had and smiled happily putting them into a pot. 
-
Titus growled "fuck we need to find a bottom" he snapped and sucked on Magnus  chest biting his lip taking a deep breath. He moved and rolled them over sitting in his hips. "We could do so much more"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:27 am

Scott smirked and said "It was terrible at first. The monthly painful shifting. The guilt of knowing you killed something when you didn't want to. even if it was just an animal. But then it got easier as I started being able to control the transformations. I started releasing the guilt and angst. And when I lost my brother it all settled down and I started my plans to what I told you I'm working on cause I know now that werewolves aren't dangerous all the time, only when they are let lose without help."

MAgnus looked up at him, obviously not liking the fact he was pinned again but knew flipping them would lead to nothing more then another one so he looked at him and said "You said you were willing to try being bottom."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:38 am

Andy nodded and smiled pushing up to sit on the counter. "That must have been painful I mean it is painful when I dong eat but I can't imagine" he frowned his blonde eyebrows creasing closer together. "And losing your brother" he said eyes sad. "I atleast have the idea that I may not have siblings " he said quirtly and loked at him. "You are very strong"
-
Titus looked down at him "yeah but then I chang d my mind and I need to get my pent up frustrations out buoy are just really good looking" Titus said rubbing his chest thumbs flicking over his nipples at points as he watched him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:56 am

Scott shrugged "It's life. I was used to it at a young age. I just turned my grief into motivation." he smiled softly "Don't feel bad for me. Iwouldn't be here today if the things of my past had been different.

Magnus looked at him and said "You can't make an agreement and then change your mind like that, not entirely fair really." he said his strange, mostly English but also something else accent coming on strong. "You are in my house after all. shouldn't I get to top?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next