RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:01 am

Andy nodded and blushed "I know all of that and one day I will feel the same but it is still hard Scott" he said quierly and stirred the potatoes biting his lip as he stated at the water as it boiled. "Everyone one needs someone to feel sympathy towards them. "
-
Titus sighed and frowned. "Fine what ever" he mumbled and got off of him laying on his back. He didn't want this. He liked being in control main reason he was a Assassin, but Magnus didn't know if his job. He stared at the man waiting to see what he would do. He did not like this one bit but he had no choice.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:07 am

Scott nodded and got up, coming over to him, gently resting a hand on his back "I appreciate it. And I appreciate that you realize I've been through a hard time. But don't worry okay?" he kissed his head gently, a lot like magnus does.

Magnus looked at him and sat on his hips "Why are you so against bottoming? Everyone has to at some point. TRust me, even the warlocks with the hardest heads and most stubbornness have to give in sometimes. And sometimes, just sometimes, it's surprisingly nice to give up the extra effort and all the responsibility with topping. It's a lot more work being a Top. So why are you so pouty and stubborn about this? I want to show you a good time, to pleasure you and you not have to worry about anything, not even making sure you're not hurting someone and yet you're fighting me. I thought you came here to forget about the stressful crap going on?" He didn't sound annoyed or upset at all, he seemed genuinely curious why Titus was fighting the exact reason he came here. He moved his hands to pin him so he didn't get upset and try to take off
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:56 am

Andy blushed bright red at the small gesture and looked down before he moved to stir the food again. "Y-yeah no problem" he said quietly and not his lip hard as he opened the oven before he closed it again. 
-
Titus blinked up at him and took a deep breath. "I don't have to tell you Magnus. I litterely just met you tonight. Not even James knows this information" he said seriously and stared at him. "Let's just say it was something I don't want to relive but a promise is a promise so do as you will" he said staring up at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:50 am

Magnus looked at him and seemed to guess what it was and he gave a soft smile "Next time you meet a Top, don't say you'll try bottom then, okay? Just be straight forward with them." he said softly and started kissing his neck gently.

Scott smirked and kissed his cheek once the oven was closed again. He smiled gently and went back to his seat. "Sooo is there any other questions you want to ask?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Titus blushed a bit and glanced at him.  "I know but you are really attractive and I really want to sleep with you" he mumbled as he tilted his head to the side biting his lip hard. 
-
Andy blushed even more and let his blonde hair fall over his face. "I'm well I don't know. What does your wolf look like?" He asked softly biting his lip as he stared at him with a shy expression.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Magnus didn't reply, just ran his hands over Titus's chest, kissing his neck more, sucking gently, he moved his legs a bit so Titus wouldn't feel trapped.

Scott smirked and said "I personally look like any other brown wolf. Kind of a dark chocolate brown with light, almost blonde underbelly and what not." he smiled gently at him

Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Titus bit his lip eyes closing slightly as he moaned. He was greatly enjoying the feeling of Magnus lips on his neck and his smith hands over his toned body. He wasn't a fan of the culpability but magnus was going slow. 
-
Andy nodded "that sounds really cute. I mean I was never a fan of wolves and stuff they scared me but a lot of things to" andy mumbled and glanced at him. "But I think you are nice so I am not afraid of you" he said quietlh biting his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:44 pm

MAgnus started to kiss down Titus's chest. He'd been with people who had anxiety or other issues and he knew to take things slow if they wanted this to happen at all. He knew what it was like to be a top playing bottom for once too.

He smiled at him happily "I'm glad to hear you aren't scared of me anymore." he said happily, and he seemed to mean it.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Titus stared up at him with a blush. He watched Magnus and his hands moved to rub magnuss back eyes still holding a bit of fear. But it isn't his fault the things his father did to him anyone would be scared to bottom after you experience what he did. He started to breath heavy. "Magnus i-if I am going to bottom c-could be like on top?" He asked gently. 
-
Andy blushed "yeah well Magnus talks about you to try and get me not to fear you or others but he also told me not to trust as easily. But I know I can trust him" he said and started to put the potatoes in a bowl grabbing some heavy cream butter salt and pepper.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Magnus smiled "Sure Titus, I think that's a good idea." he purred and sat back, one hand still lingering on Titus's chest, rubbing gently, playing with his nipple gently.

Scott nodded "It's a fine line between trusting people to much and not enough. It's a hard line to find and even when you think you've found it someone will hurt you and you'll tip to not trusting people, or you'll find someone to trust and you let yourself trust everyone to much again. But you can trust me and Magnus and usually anyone I bring here."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Titus blushed and moaned a bit looking down to his nipples before he moved and sat on his hips. He leaned down and started to suck on his neck nibbling on it gently. 
-
Andy nodded and began to mash the potatoes adding in butter and the salt and pepper. He mashed more before adding the cream "would you like the potatoes smooth of have chunks in them?" He asked softly blushing as he looked at him. "I know I can trust you but it will take a bit more time.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Magnus moaned gently, hands traveling, exploring actually, up and down his back, holding him close.

Scott smiled gently "smooth. I know kiddo. You have all time in the world. There's no need to trust me more then you think is necassarry."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Titus ground on him sleigh moaning before and sucked harder on his neck whimpering gently. "Magnus your hands are cold" he mumbled into his ear nipping it softly. 
-
Andy nodded and started to mash the potatoes more biting his lip as he started to mash harder. "Yeah I know just like you shouldn't trust me I guess" )3 said shrugging b
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:58 pm

MAgnus rolled is eyes and made his hands a comforting warm temperature "Better?" he asked, humming softly.

Scott got up and rested his hand on Andy's "I trust you as much as I trust anyone. I don't think you'll hurt me." he smiled at him happily "Let me do this part"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Titus smirkef "don't roll your eyes at me hot stuff" he said and pulled him do em to kiss him deeply moving to pull at his hair grinding up against him. 
-
Andy blsuhed bright red and looked back at him. He looked back at there hands "thanks I am not strong enough" he said blushing and moved back out his arms to go check the pies.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:17 pm

MAgnus moaned loudly and his fingers dug into his back a bit and he ground up into him.

Scott smiled gently and said "You will be." as he started mashing the potatoes, biting his lip. "you get embarrassed easily."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Titus smirkef and started to grind on him more he moved back and slowly started to move his pants down and  smirked hunmig "commando. I like" he purred before taking himnonti his mouth. 
-
Andy blsuhed and nodded taking the ties out.& know I can't help it. " he mumbled and checked for some ness before putting two muffins on a tray and placed them in the oven.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 pm

MAgnus watched him, playing with his hair gently. He chuckled when Titus mentioned his lack of underwear. He smiled happily but then when Titus's mouth went around his member he moaned loudly and pulled his hair.

He chuckled "It's cute. you don't have to help it. I don't mind. Makes me curious why though"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Titus moaned around him panting a little bit at his hair pulling before he moved back down sucking on his head before he placed kisses up and down him nuzzling his his balls with his nose before he kissed his tip sucking his back into his mouth. 
-
"I have always been that way. I guess you could say this it is my innocence and my niaeveness" he said genrly blushing and looked at him "but I don't knowni have always been that way." He mumbled and watched the muffins his fangs elongaging and his eyes turning red.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:51 pm

MAgnus cursed under his breath and pulled his hair more and moaned loudly "Bloody hell your mouth is definitely sinful."

He shrugged nad finished the mashed potatoes and looked over at him "Hungry?" he teased playfully
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Titus smirked around him and lapped at him while he sucked. "I know I have been heard to do wondrous things with this mouth. Timing is my favorite behind a blownjob. " he purred before moving to take one of Magnus balls into his mouth and sucked and lapped at it. 
-
Andy looked up confused before he noticed his vision and his teeth. He blushed bright red across his fair skin. "Yeah I haven't eaten in a couple days" he said gebtlh. "I have snacked like the muffins but I haven't had a full meal. " he mumbled and carefully pulled the muffins out. "Now sit sit so I can serve" he said grabbing two plates.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 am

Magnus let his head go back and he gently played with the other man's hair, moaning softly, "fuck" he moaned out, breathing heavy. His eyes closed as he focused on enjoying what the boy was doing. He definitely would talk to this boy again after today.

"Why haven't you asked Magnus about feeding?" he asked curiously as he sat down. He bit his lip gently thinking about the fact he'd never been fed from before. He quickly shut that thought out and told himself it was a terrible idea. He didn't know how it'd effect him but he knew Magnus got horny from it, real bad, so he couldn't do it and have a chance of hurting andy
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:12 am

Tutus smirked and moved to the other before he locked back up. He stuck his tongue into the slit and lapped up his joined before he pulled him back onnhis mouth. Relaxing his jaw muscles and gag reflex he brought him all the way into his throat swallowing some. 
-
"Well we were busy getting me more stuff for my room despite my protesting. And then we eere doing stuff for the weeding and I didn't want to ask him. I mean I know it feels good to him but I didn't want to interrupt his day. The muffins have been fine I just will have to ask him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 am

Magnus's back arch as he moaned, growling lowly. "Fuck that is hot." he moaned loudly.

Scott nodded and smiled gently and said "Please do so later okay? I know it makes him horny and considering where he is right now, he may not want to actually act on it for once but you need to eat. I'd offer but I've never been fed on before and being a werewolf with a high sex drive as it is I don't want to hurt you."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 am

Titus smirked looking up to him with slit filled eyes as he continued to deep throat him before he pulled off taking breaths before kicking all around him trying to catch his breath. He did like blow jobs and Magnus seemed to be enjoying it so that was a good thing. 
-
"Magnus said I can't drink from certain things because there blood is poisoned so I don't know if I could drink from you" Andy said and made him a plate before he brought them to the table
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum