RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 22 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:37 am

Alec grinned "Well all of the band, but it's likely that they'll bring others with them." he shrugged "So I'm not entirely sure." he said and smirked
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 22 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:38 am

"No problem" Daniel said and moved laying his head in Alec's lap with a goofy grin.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:43 am

Alec looked down at him and grinned hugely
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:48 am

Daniel smiled wider and grabbed Alec's hand linking their fingers.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:50 am

Alec purred and squeezed his hand till he hear a knock on the door. He got up and went to open the door, revealing Ace and Nero. Alec hugged them both tightly. Ace looked around quickly as they were let in by Alec
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:55 am

Behind Nero was small and little max holding onto his hand loosely as he gave a shy smile to Alec looking at the massive house.
Behind Ace was the not so small Dezmond nodding to Alec with a grin and then he grabbed onto Aces waist once they were done hugging.

Daniel popped up behind Alec and smiled at them.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:59 am

Alec smiled and said "Hi Max. Hi Dezmond." he always seemed slightly awakard near Dezmond, probably cause he was used to the Jock types beating the crap out of him. "Daniel, this is Ace, his twin, Nero, Nero's boyfriend Max and Dezmond, Ace's... friend?" he said as he indicated them one by one "Guys, this is my amazing boy Daniel. The one I knew as a tiny kid?" Ace grinned and said "It's nice to finally meet you Daniel." Nero smirked "I thought we'd never hear the end of it once you came back, Alec spammed us with texts for hours about how excited he was." Nero wrapped his arm around Max's waist and held him close
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 am

Max blushed bright and gave him a shy wave before he his his face in neros chest. Max wasn't good with new people or in large crowds of people. He would get some panic attacks and he had asthma. But with Nero he was better just painfully shy.
Dezmond smield at Alec "dude I am not going to attack you, I mean I am a gay football player so you can chill around me. And actually I asked ace to be my boyfriend so not friends anymore" he said and sent a soft grin down to Ace bye then looked to Daniel shaking his hand "it is nice to meet you" he said smirking.
Daniel smiled widely at them and then to Alec "I am glad he talks about me. I was really excited to meet you all so do come in and make yourself at home. " he said bouncing a bit.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:20 am

Nero smiled down at his boy and kissed his head gently before saying thank you to Daniel and leading him inside a bit more.
Ace blushed as Dezmond told Alec they were officially together.
Alec nodded "Yea, sorry, it's just... habit." he said. "The other's will be here shortly." he told them and Ace smiled "Even momma?" ALec smiled "Of course." Alec looked at Daniel and smiled, biting his lip.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:29 am

Max followed him closely, practically glued to his side, as he looked around the house his eyes wide in amazement at how grand it was.
Dezmond nodded and smiled looked to Ace with a grin as he mentioned ash. He tugged him along to take a look around smiling
Daniel smiled and looked to Alec "they are awesome already, max is a bit shy but it seems like Nero really cares for him"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 am

Ace followed Dezmond, smiling softly as he looked aroun.

Nero looked at him and purred "it's nice huh?"

Alec smiled "Oh yea, Nero is head over heels for that boy. It was hard for the two of htem at first, Ace and Nero, to accept that they were developing feelings for other people. but they're passed that. they still have trouble splitting their time between thier boyfriends and each other though. Ace is usually pretty shy too."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:38 am

Dezmond smiled widely "one day I will be able to get you a house like this" he said and muzzled aces neck happily.

Max looked to Nero and smiled widely "yeah I really like it" he said softly smiling cutely.
-
Daniel looked to Alec and then the boys. "I could see how that was tough. But honestly just by the first meeting I mean I can see Nero is protective of Mac and Dezmond is very protective over Ace but then I can see where they can all hang out and it is no problem for them. So I am sure they will find the right groove of time. Max seems like he won't leave neros side anyways even is ace and Nero were hanging out" he smiled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:42 am

Ace bit his lip and chuckled softly "One day we both will be able to."

Nero smiled "We'll live in something like this one day." he purred and kissed his nose.

Alec chuckled "He really doesn't. I think they might have superglued max to Nero's side." he joked
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:47 am

"Yeah I should be reversing that you are going to be making bank when you make it big. I will still be the one supporting you though." He said and looked around some more.
-
Max smiled widely and nodded at him grinning bye blushed at the soft kiss on his nose but smiled still. "With our twin boys and little girl" he said softly.
-
Daniel laughed and watched them ogle is house. "I could imagine, don't know how you get him unstuck for the show" he laughed.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:51 am

Ace nodded and fell silent, like usual.

Nero grinned hugely. "Our perfect little family." he purred.

Alec smiled and chuckled "I don't know. But I'm getting tired and just seeing everyone in their couple being cute." he said and made a cute face. Tehre was a ring of the door bell and Alec drug Daniel over to the door. When he opened it Ash was standing there with that smirk of hers. "Hey baby boy." she purred and kissed Alec's cheek. Alec hugged her "Hi Ash." he said happily
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:56 am

Dezmond just smiled at him his thumbs stroking over his baby's hard cheek bones. He smiled and looked up hearing the door bell "momma is here" he said and let ace go.
-
Max smiled and nodded but flinched hearing the doorbell and his scurried back to his hiding spot tucked in his loved chin.
-
Daniel laughed and rolled his eyes before turning to looks at the door. He smiled at the two before hearing a cocky male voice ring out.
"Hey I am here to" Tristan said cockily "and so is Cody and Jess" he said and peeked ou from behind ash "don't give mommy all the attention" he said pouting.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:01 am

Ace grinned and once ALec let Ash go and she stepped inside he jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly "Hi momma." he purred happily, snuggling into her neck.

Nero held him close, snuggling him, loving the feeling of his baby snuggling into him.

Alec grinned and jumped and hugged TRistan, legs going around him as he hugged him close. "Hi Tristan." he said happily.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 am

Dezmond stood back from the group knowing he was out of place but he would be here for ace because he really did care about him. A lot.
Max took deep and calming breaths turning a bit to look at the other but stayed tight against neros body
Jess laughed at the groups antics and nodded to Daniel "I am Jess a friend of the groups" she said and Daniel smiled before he looked at the other.
Tristan grinned and wrapped his arms around Alec to support him. He held him close in a hug "hello Alec. Where is the man you were texting about?" He asked softly.
Daniel was looking to Cody holding his hand out to introduce himself
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:14 am

Ace smiled and got down from Ash and looked around at the others. Whenever the band was together Ace opened up a bit more, though when people he didn't know well were there too he was still a bit shy.
Nero kissed his head and rubbed his back gently "You're okay baby. You know almost everyone here." he said gently
Alec smiled and nuzzled him before he got down and drug TRistan over to Daniel, waiting for DAniel and Cody to finish
Cody toke his hand and said "Cody, I'm guessing you're Daniel?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 am

Dezmond watched his shy ace go into his SoCal band ace. He smiled and sat down on the couch carefully nodding to the others.
Max nodded and looked up to him "don't leave" he said softly not wanting him to leave his side.
Tristan grinned nodded to Daniel and then looked at Alec "have you don't anything yet?" He asked wiggling his brows.
"Yes I am Daniel the one and only. Nice to me you Cody" he said shakig his hand.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:21 am

Nero shook his head "I wasn't gonna go anywhere love." he said softly.

Alec covered his mouth as he laughed, "No Tristan, not yet. Not that you need to know that."

Cody smirked "It's nice to meet you too." he said softly and glanced over to Tristan.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 am

Max nodded and gave a shy wave to ash and Jess before his arm when back around neros waist area.

Tristan looked at him and smirked "you tell me every other time" he shunned but then looked over to Daniel going to introduce himself.
Daniel smiled and then shook hands with Tristan. "Please enjoy yourself. Make yourselves at home" he said and headed to Alec.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:30 am

Ash smiled and came over to them "Hey Nero. Hi MAxy." she said softly.

Alec smirked and chuckled softly. Once the band was away from DAniel he went over and wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist "Isn't the entire band sexy?" he purred happily
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Max smiled shyly and gave a small wave before nuzzling back into neros chest purring softly.
-
Dezmond pulled ace down into his lip and whispered sweet nothings in his ear holding him close.
-
Jess smiled looking around and sat on the couch.
-
Tristan hummed spinning his drum sticks before going and flopping on the couch.
-
Daniel looked at him and laughed happily. "Yes they are just like you" he said and smiled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Nero purred and kissed his head.
Ash giggled "you two are sickeningly adorable"

Ace purred and kissed his cheek softly.

Alec smiled and kissed him softly. "that's why you'll fit in perfectly."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next