RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Of the Bands

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle Of the Bands Empty Battle Of the Bands

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Alec grinned hugely as he looked out the window to new York as the plane they were all on made it's decent.
Once it was landed he got up and started helping Ace with his bags, since Ace and Nero were both on the short side.
Cody helped near get his bags before he got his own bags and lead the way out, nero and Ace holding hands as they followed him.
Alec pulled his duffel bag down and it bonked him in the head and he pouted and rubbed his head. 
Ash kissed Alec's cheek  before going after the twins

Clay grinned and bounced excitedly as he looked around as he entered the airport. "We're actually in New York." he said excitedly.
Finn chuckled and looked around amazed by the all the people and the size of the building and all the noises. He saw that there was a mall attatched to the airport and his stomach growled when he smelled the food court smells.

Aiden pulled his bags down and adjusted his bag, which was a vodoo kind of bear bag, that was on his back. His eyes were dull and thoughtful. The whole band knew that Aiden had been in a band before, one that had made it big really quick but their fame was cut short after a year and a half of non stop touring when suddenly the lead singer, Aiden's fiance, ended his life. So Aiden knew the whole traveling scene and it probably brought back unwanted memories.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle Of the Bands Empty Re: Battle Of the Bands

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Tristan grabbed Cody and smiled happily "we are hear" he said and grinned happily his bck pack bouncing along with the bounce in his step. He looked to everyone else and grinned widely "Alec when are you supported I me lover boy?"
-
Chastan was making sure everyone was off the plane and was counting. He finished with six and smiled happily "Finn we can get food on the way to the hotel we have to get are bags" he said smilig.
Miller was walking behind everyone bouncing slightly. He looked around biting his lip.
Aussie was humming as he walked looking aroud curiously. "It is big" he muttered amazed his eyes growing wide.
Zander laughed and looked at Aussie "I always forget that thi is your first time on a plane" he said grinnin happily.
-
Destiel pleased on Aiden "don't worry love everything will be fine" he said gently an looked at him "you should believe me too" he said an laughed happily.
Daniel was whinning as he walke wanting everyone I hurry up because he wanted to see Alec. It would be the first time thy are meeting in person and he clung wait to jut make out with him and hold him.
Jess laughed at Daniel and held his hair "don't worry dani you will see him soon just calm down you are goin I have a plaid attack" she said and smiled.
Marcus was looking around holding tightly to Marshall's hand. He hated crowds of people and he nuzzled into Marshall.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Cody leaned on him gently and kissed him gently. "I'm excited." he commented.
Alec grinned "Soon. where supposed to meet by the fountain. I'm gonna head there and we can meet back up soon." he told them smiling.
Nero clung to Ace tightly. Ace was fine with crowds and loved people and the city where as Nero hated crowds and clung to Ace almost hte whole time they were in big cities. 
Ash pulled her bag onto her back and he bounced at her lower back as she walked.  

Finn nodded "Alright. yea, bags are probably more important." he said and chuckled. 
Clay smiled and came over and toke zander's hand gently.

Aiden looked at Destiel and smiled. He kissed his cheek "I know love, thank you." he said softly, his smirk slipping onto his lips. him and des lead the group out and he looked around before leading them to the baggage claim.  
Marshall kissed his head gently. "It's alright lovey." he said gently.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Tristan smirked and watched him"I am too really excited" he said before looking at alec "Alright call when you are coming back" he said gently and leaned on cody,
-
Miller walked over and held finn "Want the chips I packed?" he asked smirking at him gently smiling happily at him.
Zander smiled "Are you excited love?" he asked smiling happily.
Chastan was soon at the baggage claim andw as waiting for the bags.
-
Desitel smirked and kissed his head before he grabbed his hand and walked. HE has been friends with Aiden for a long time. and didn't find it wierd that they held hands a lot.
Daniel grabbed his bag "I am going to go" he said and "I will call you guys lateR" he called and smile happily.
"I know there are just a lot of people" he said smiling happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Alec nodded and kissed all his band members on the heads before taking off to the fountain.
Cody kissed tristan's head and held his hand happily.

Finn looked at him and smiled gently "i'm okay for now. I don't wanna take your chips." he said and kissed him gently.
Clay grinned "Definitely, this is amazing. I can't believe we're actually here."

Aiden smiled and held Des's hand happily. He saw some of the guitars coming down so he grabbed the one he new was from his group. 
Marshall smiled and kissed him lightly "i know there are. It's alright though."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Tristan smkled and began pulling his things that held his drums.

Miller laughed "I would like to give you more then my chips" he purred lowly and laughed before going to grab his things.
ZAnder smiled and nodded grabbing some of there things watching him happily.
-
Destiel helped as well and smiled looking at him happily.
HE took a deep breath and nodded looking away shyly his hair fell in his face.
-
Daniel called alec bouncing happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Cody helped him get his drums  and he also grabbed his own guitar.

finn turned bright red and covered his face in his hands. 
Clay smiled and helped him, noticing another set of people were grabbing instrument cases. he looked over to Tristan "Are you in a band too?" he asked, always friendly to strangers. He hadn't realized that other bands could've been showing up at the same time as them, and maybe even using the same baggage claim.

Aiden smiled and said "thanks Dez." he told him softly
Marshall grinneda nd he started helping Des and aiden.

Alec answered the phone "have you guys landed?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Tristan smiled but turned to clay "yeah we are. I am going to guess you are too" he said holdig his hand out. "I am Tristan. This is my fiancé Cody"

Miller laughed an kissed his cheek before going toget bags.
Zander hugged at from behind looking at the other two boys.
-
Destiel smiled and nodded before looking at them curiously. As he grabbed the suite casses.
Marcus was looking around helping some.
Jess grabbed her piano case.
-
"Yep I am by the fountain" he said biting his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Clay grinned, blushing when zander hugged him from behind. and toke his hand and said "It's nice to meet you tristan and Cody. i'm Clay and this is my boyfriend Zander." he said smiling happily since he rarely got to say that. "So are you here for the battle of the bands competition too?"

finn looked at him and smiled happily. He then went to help him.

Aiden ran his fingers over his guitar case before readjusting his bag and saying "I'll be right back." quietly and then wondering off.

There was soon a click on the phone of him hanging up but about five seconds later he ran up, and careful not to knock him over, hugged him tightly, jumping up.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:22 pm

"Yeah we are, Are leader is off seeing his boyfreind for the first time, who is also here to compete" Tristan l=said laughing. "Small world" he added and nodded to Zander.
"I play drums too" Zander said noticing the drum sticks tattoo on Tristans arm.
-
Miller smiled and picked some stuff up.
-
"Dont be stupid" Destiel called and looked over humming.
-
Chastan headed to go the the bathroom.
-
Daniel wrpaped his arms around him and spun him around holding onto him tightly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Clay grinned and said "That's amazing. I'm the bass. Our lead, Chastan, is around here somewhere." he sand amd looked around. Cody grinned and kissed Tristan's cheek gently.

Finn helped him and was once again silent.

Aiden waved him off as he walked. He headed to the bathroom , yawning softly. 

alec buried his face into his shoulder and neck and held onto thim tightly with both his legs, around his waist, and his arms around his shoulder. "It's really you." he whispered
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:48 pm

"He went to the bathroom" Miller called going over to them pulling Finn.
Tristan grinned "No way that is so awesome, there is a legendary drum store here in New York we shoudl totally go" he said grinning.
Zander laughed "It sounds awesome"
-
Chastan rubbed his eyes and smiled.
-
(I am going to have destiels band be from london)
Daniel held him close "You sound so american" he said grinning and then looked at him "I am so happy I can hold you"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Clay chuckled and looked to miller "i didn't think his restroom habits were so important." he said playfully. He looked to Cody and tristan and said "This is Miller, His boyfriend finn."
Finn held his hand tightly and looked at the new people.

Nero and Ace came up behind Cody and Tristan and Nero smirked when finn looked at them curiously before looking back to the others.

Aiden did his thing before coming out and washing his hands . He used paper towels to dry them before pulling his bag back onto his back. 

(okie dokie)
Alec grinned "and you sound so british." he grinned and looked him in the eyes "I'm extremely happy too. It's amazing." he smiled and touched his cheek gently
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Miller laughed "Well you can tell him that" he said and smiled before looking at the too "Hello" he said shaking there heads.
Zander laughed and rolled his eyes.
Trsitan smiled and looked around before jumping "This is nero and Ace" he said shaking his head
Aussie came over and looked at Clay "Who are thses people?"
-
Chastan looked over to Aiden before washing his hands and leaving quickly.
-
Daniel laughed happily and wayched him "Can I kiss you?" he asked biting his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Nero smiled and waved at them gently. "It's nice to meet you." he said, his voice, like Ace's you'll find couldn't be put as either male or female, both of them were perfectly androgynous.
Ace saw aussie and smirked amused. 

Clay smiled "they're a band that in the same competition as us. this is tristan and Cody, and Ace and Nero." he told Aussie smiling. 

Aiden quickly followed him "Wait. You look familiar. Have we met before?" he asked confused, that normal smirk on his lips. He could swear this is the boy he'd met on tour once that asked him on tips on making a band. 

Alec grinned "i'd be dissapoint if you didn't." he said smiling hugely
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Trsitan laughed at them and nodded "We should be going to the hotel we should have dinner or soemthing go tot he club" he said handing his number to Clay.
Aussie blushed and nodded and looked over to them and waved but was hiding behind the group some.
-
"I-I am in a band that went on a tour of america last year we have a album out" he said watching him curiously. "we might have meet at a meet up"
-
Daniel hummed and leaned over and kissed over him and kissed him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Clay grinned and said "Then we will see you guys later. Have a great time in the city." he said and picked his bags up.
Ace smirked and winked at him. He picked up his bags before walking past Aussie, slipping a paper with his number into Aussie's back pocket. Nero rolled his eyes as he followed Ace

Aiden nodded "that's right, I saw you guys in show last year. You guys were pretty epic. And did you go see a band callled Philler a couple years ago?"

ALec kissed him back gently, ever so lovingly, holding him close.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Aussie blushed bright red and squeake hiding his face.
Tristan followed the twins holding his hand tightly smiling happily.
-
"Uh yeah I did. Where you there too" he said smiling happily grinning.
-
Daniel held him close kissin him more.
-
Destiel sighed and gathered all the bags looking around.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Cody chuckled and held his hand tightly as he followed tristan.
Ace smirked happily and Nero rolled his eyes smirking. He saw Destiel and came over "Need some help?" he offered gently

Aiden smirked "you could say that. I was the back up vocals and the guitarist."

Alec hummed gently and held him tightly, playing with his hair as he kissed him back more hppily.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Destiel jumped and then looked up smirking "Sure" hw said winking and blushed "My bandmates are being weird. my best freind ditched me two are making out over there and the other went to the bathroom.
-
"Oh my gosh I had the biggest crush on you" Chastan said blushing and bit his lip. "You were so amazing, I was devistated when I heard about the lead" he said and looked at him.
-
Daniel hummed and sat down as he kissed him happily.
-
Tristan heared up all his bags and put them on a dolly so they could bring them out to the van when everyone was ready.
-
Zander held  his love close "We just waiting for chastan?" he asked.
Aussie nodded and looked at the number grinning to himself. He had never had someone give him there number.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Nero chuckled. He looked at the two he had commented on "Oh, Wait, your friend is Daniel? Alec is our lead. thankfully the one that went to the bathroom has a real reason." He smiled and helped him carry some of the stuff.

Aiden chuckled and smirked but then hsi eyes went sad "I think a lot of us were. but at least he no longer had to deal with what had gotten to him." he said softly. "I'm glad to hear you thought i was good"

Alec strattled him and kissed him deeper, smiling hugely.

Cody kissed him gently.

clay nodded "I think so yea"

Ace grinned and looked around at the family
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 pm

"Really thy is awesome. Daniel was so excited the whole plane trip 6 hour trip. I was almost having. Panic attack" he said putting there things on a cart. "Yeah Jess is the mommy of the group" hessid laughing.
-
"No I thought you were amazing. You were my favorite band made me start a band" he said smiling happily. "You guys were my heros" he said smiling. "What are you doing here are you in a new band or visiting"
-
Daniel pulled his hair some as he kissed. "What hotel are ou at" he said I between kissing.
-
Tristan smiled kissing back happily.
-
Zander nodded and held him close.

Miller went an nipped at Finns neck.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Nero chuckled and helped him put the stuff on the cart "Yea, alec was bouncing the entire time. he's our daddy and Ash is our mommy." he said happily.

aiden chuckled and said "I'm really glad to hear that. it's great knowing we, especially Hunter, was an inspiration. Actually we all knew Hunter would want us to continue but non of us could continue the band without him so we all went seperate ways and joined or started new bands. me and my friend Destiel started a band together and we're here for a Battle of the Bands contest."

ALec hummed gently before mumbling between kisses "The embassy down the street." 

Cody kissed him back lovingly, touching his cheek.

Clay smiled and leaned into him.

Finn turned bright red and looked at him.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 pm

"Yeah I would say Daniel is the Daddy, I am to childish. He keeps us on task" he said smirking happily. "Thank you though I should go find my friend he has been gone a long time."
-
"No way Me and my band are here to perform to" he said happily. "We will have to meet up spmetime" he said and gave him his number "I should go the guys get grumpy when I take so long"
-
"Well so am I so we are going to go there" he said happily and smiled happily picking him up.
-
Tristan hummed and pulled him closer "I love you" he whispered lowly.
-
Zander smiled pulling him closer grinning.
-
Miller smirked hands rubbing his ass slowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Nero nodded "I hope to see you again soon."

Aiden grinned and toke the number "definitely, I'd like that a lot. I'll see you around Chastan." he said smirking gently. 

Alec nodded and held onto him tightly. He texted Ace and the others that him and Daniel were headed to the hotel. 
Nero got the text and said "Apprently Alec and Daniel are headed to the hotel, just to let you know, incase Daniel doesn't text."

Cody purred "I love you too. so, so very much"

Clay smiled and snuggled into him.

Finn blushed and pressed close to him, humming ngelty
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next