RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

World Of Warcraft Empty World Of Warcraft

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Mount Hyjal was a beautiful mountain, home of Nordrassil, the second world tree. It stood tall and proud in the distance, seen ever now, miles away. The grass was lush and green, the trees all around whispering in the wind. The wind was perfect and soft, cool but not cold on a spring day. Yet there was a dark sense of wrongness in the air. They had been brought to this mountain by Lady Jaina Proudmoore, a very powerful Mage and member of the Kirin Tor, a Mage guild. She had gotten word that the demons who were invading Azeroth were leading a full on attack on Mount Hyjal, trying to get to the world tree to bring this world crumbling down. So Jaina set up a camp at the base of the mountain to slow the undead and demonic forces and Thrall, Warchief of the Horde, set up a camp half way up the mountain and the Night Elves set up camp at the World tree to protect it from anything that showed up.

Goldrinn stood by Jaina's side, arms crossed over his chest, a hard look on his face. He wore Heavy plate armor that made him look quite impressive and strapped to his sides were dual blades in their scabbards, judging by the hilts they were fancy and well crafted. He stood there, ready to protect the Lady at any cost and judging by the anticipation in his eyes he was excited for the battle that would doubtlessly cost lots of lives.

Aladornic looked around as he searched the face of the army organized and waiting. He saw the twins and nodded gently, glad they had made it through the portal safe and sound. He went back to looking around until he was asked to check on everyone and make sure no one needed anything before the fight broke out. He then started going from person to person
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft Empty Re: World Of Warcraft

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Ardryll stood next to his brother and watched over him before Turned away looking across thE hills his bow and arrow. He had his hood up over his head covering his masked face. He didn't have to wear a mask but it was a gift of his mothers and he would honor her death by wearing it. He  glanced at the others waiting for a plan. 
-
Adamar knelt on a rock making his senses hyper aware to hear if anything was needed. He was also able to sense and he was bewitched to see when magic is in the area and being used. He looked at the other before getting up.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Aladornic look toward Jaina, who stood at the steps of the tower, as she spoke "We are here to stall the Burning Legion. We are not here to stop them, we can't do that alone. Do not go out of your way to risk your life, not now. Many will fall over the next couple of days but we will be victorious!" she called. "Everyone be prepared, we don't know what Archimonde will throw at us."
Not long after she said that a group of about thirty undead, ghouls, skeleton in mages robes and the necromancers who raised them came down the path at them.
Aladornic raised his blade and got to the front of the Alliance forces, which consisted of about a total of 20 Dwarfs, Elves and humans, plus Jaina and Goldrinn.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Ardryll climbed atop the rock his brother had been sitting upon and armed his bow as he watched the small group proceed toward there own small army. He watched his brother closely and he pulled out his dueling blades. He turned and focused his ees on the task at hand. He would word about his brother and the others later. As long as they both loved everything would be okay and if they didn't well he prayed Adamar would live and live well and settle down. 

Adamar turned his attention to his hearing as he spun his swords. He was one of the best fighters in the camp before his accident and he was still able to fight well. When he wasn't using his duel knives he was using his double sided spear.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:18 am

Aladornic grinned as he brought his toward into the first undead to reach him. He slashed his sword through the ghoul and sliced it'd head off before the torso could separate from it's legs. He smirked as the sounds of battle cries and thunks of weapon on undead flesh sounded. Added onto those were to sounds of bolts of dark magic being hurled at some of the soldiers.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 pm

Ardryll shot arrows either through the heads or knees for other to chop there heads off or do as they please. He kept his eyes firmly on the fight but they would drift in order to watch his brother to make sure he was alright. Since he was standing on a large rock he could see a lot of what was happening in the sight.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:40 pm

Aladornic continued to slash into the undead and suddenly there seemed to be more and more of them and in the back of the massive wave of undead was a huge lich, all bones and mage robes, a cackling laughter ringing htorugh the air. Alador watched him slowly approach and didn't notice the ghould come up behind him and bit hard on his shoulder. He swiftly spun and sliced the thing in half before holding onto his arm. He looked up and bit his lip "This is bad." He watched as a couple of the other soldiers were taken down. This lit a fire and he ignored the pain as he spun and sliced, jumped and stabbed at the undead horde. "Ardryll! Adamar! Get the Lich! Aim for the skull!" he called loudly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Ardryll "on it" he called back and shot arrows toward in aiming for the skull most hit his body because he kept moving closer. He smirked and put his bow back taking out his double blades staff. He spun it slowly as he jumped down and began to circle a woked smirk on his face of death and the gratification it would bring.
-
Adamar wanted to help but he was gett swarmed by many things. "Alador you just let me heal you" he called to te man as he slashed though some of the undead near him. He was breathing hard and fast and he had his eyes closed in order to sense movement near him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Alador smirked "Don't worry about me Adamar, I'm not the most badly wounded." he told him as he cut down a couple of Undead who were trying to sneak up on the other elf. He smirked and said "You shouldn't be in the middle of this." he told him and rested a hand on his shoulder
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:02 pm

"I am not going to leave you a man down because I can't see it is unfair and not noble. I would rather die being brave then live being a coward" he told the other man moving around to slash a few other undeads. He nodded "thank you though. And you may not be the worse it you could lose your arm with a bite like that" he said his eyes opening and watching the wound "you can't see what it truly looks like" " he spoke again
-
Ardryll smirked and sliced at the creator. He was soon running up the rock way and spun kicking the created in the face as he kicked it down and drive one end of the spear into the beats skull effectively killing it. Yes he was one of the best warriors in his kingdom he did so in order to avenge his brother and his passion for fighting.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm

"I won't lose it before this fight is over, you can take care of it then. Go take care of the dying first." he said and gently shoved him away before going back to the fight.

The Lich cackled as it died. "Y-you won't win. The Burning Legion can... not be.. .stopped." he then fell and the bones, held together by magic fell apart. From where Ardryll had had to move he could now see coming up the path an army of atleast 300 undead and demon and three huge demon lords of incredible power.

With the numbers dwindling fast Jaina knew they would have to stall the army and then do as planned and get back to the horde encampment. She could feel the massive amounts of demonic energy heading their way but she did not realize the extent of the army.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:22 pm

A damage growned but went and helped the others whispering soft enchantments and using positions and elixirs he had made the previous night. Soon most were healed or were slowly healing depending on the unique winds and many limps had to be discarded in order to stop the already of disease and decay.
-
Ardryll spot on his dying bones and looked up seeing the next wave. "Alador we have to many injured no dontnknownhow we are going to fight. There are atleast 300 and we only have a handful still able to fight" he spoke seriously spinning his blade as he collected his arrows.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Alador ran over and went wide eyed "We must tell Lady Proudmoore, she can hold them back while she gets us out of here." he said and started running back to the tower Lady Jaina stood with Goldrinn still by her side. "Lady, there are to many on the way. We need to go, we've stalled long enough, have we not?"
Jaina looked at him "yes, I guess we have. It's time to get going to the horde camp. They army will want to wipe out the buildings here before moving on, that buys us more time." she explained. She turned to Goldrinn "If you were to stay and delay them further would you be able to regroup with us?"
The human man got a smirk on his lips and his eyes glowed with a fierce desire and thrill to kill all that stood in his way "Yes my lady." he said in his deep voice. "You go on ahead."
Jaina nodded and looked at the three men, Aladronic, Ardryll and Adamar, still standing and said "Get over to the wounded we will get them to safety."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Adamar finished his last patient and put his things away. He ran a hand through his short hair and frowned he didn't know if they would all make it but he hoped. He did the best he could here with what they had and he can give more attention once at the camp but he needed to focus on Alador who was seriously injured and still denying.
-
Ardryll put his weapons away and started to help the injure they were able to walk up to there feet.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:55 pm

JAina came over and turned to look at Goldrinn "Make it back to us okay? We need you." Goldrinn didn't reply just made a noise somewhere between a hum of sarcastic belief and a snort of not caring, or listening, just pretending to. And with that he walked off to face the horde of undead by himself. Jaina looked back to the group and suddenly around everyone but the strange human male was a blue bubble and Jaina said "Everyone get ready and don't fight it." after a minute, just as the army came down on Goldrinn everyone vanished from there and suddenly they were all in the middle of a strange camp of orcs, trolls and tauren. As soon as they got there a couple of healers came over to help with the injured and a green orc with bright blue, abnormal eyes, greeted them "I'm glad to see so many have made it. Now rest, we do not expect the legion to get here till morning." he said as he glanced up at the already setting sun.
Alador went over to one of the tents set up for the alliance newcomers and he plopped down in front of it. He set his sword down beside him and looked at them, so intent as if he was watching th blood dry.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:57 am

"Don't think you can hide Alador" Adamar called following after the male. He had learned the smell and sound of foots steps a while back. He moved over and ran his fingers over until he got his arm and he opened his eyes to look at the sound. He grumbled "should have let me heal you there" he said and took his back pack off dhimf though it. He grabbed a bottle of black sludge looking stuff and then another of glowing blue. He took a bowl out and mixed them together before he dug again and bulled out a pink florecemt one "this will sting" he said and dropped a few drops of the pink which would feel as his arm is on fire.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:42 am

Aladornic smiled softly as Adamar approached "I was not trying to hide, just trying to find a place to rest." he said and watched him curiously till he sucked in a sharp breath but made no noises of pain. After a second he controlled the pain enough to tell him "Thanks, I appreciate it." he said, a smile on his lips and in his voice. "Though I doubt any of us will survive this to much longer."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:57 pm

"Yes well that is hiding to me, since I have to smell you out it is hard" he said and started to put the other mixeture on which was a nice cooling sensation against the firing burn or the other elixir. He then sighed. "Must you be so negative. You are just as aArdryll always saying we are to die" he hugged rolling his eyes. "If you think negatively then negative things will come" he said and wrapped his arm. "I will have to do this again later"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Alador looked at him "Adamar, did you see our chances. Everyone dies in this world, and I've always known I was destined for an early death.."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Adamar just stared at him blankly. "Yes I SAW our chances. Because I can see" he said rolling his eyes. "You aren't you deserve a lovely wife or husband and you will have children. We are going to get through this beacsue we need to save it for future generations" he said softly. "And I believe we can make it. So we will" he said getting up slowly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Aladornic smiled gently "You know what I meant. You don't see like me or your brother but you can still see enough to know we are most likely not going to make it through this." he looked at him curiously when he said 'or husband' "You think I'm homosexual?" he asked "Man I didn't realize I was putting off that kind of vibe." he said and laughed. Despite the situation it was a soft and happy laugh. "Oh well. I hope you are right Adamar, I hope you are right." he said and shifted to lay back on the dirt
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:50 pm

"No you do not seem homosexual but you don't have to seem homosexual to be one. I just did not want to offend you if you were" he said seriously and watched him. "I am right. I am correct, you believe things and they will come true" he said a placed a soft kiss against his head before he turned away and went to his brother to make sure it is okay.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Aladornic watched him go and shrugged before rolling over to his side, the side that wasn't hurt and closed his eyes.

An orc with light brown skin and golden eyes came over to the twins and said "Adamar, Ardryll, Thank you for your services here. You two should go rest up, there is hot food being prepared and will be over to your tents in a short while But we have a long hard day tomorrow and I think it would be wise to rest for a while." He offered. This orc wore dark black and purple robes but seemed nice enough, for an orc
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Ardryll nodded "thank you we will shortly we have to send are prayer to the Elven lands first" he said and bowed to the Orc before he turn and walked limping slighly but other then that his stature wells regal and his walk besides his lip graceful.
-
Adamar smile at the Orc despite not seeing "thank you, be sure to wake if you are I need of any medical assistance" he said and smiled kindly. You could defiantely tell Adamar was the kinder and gentler twin where as Ardryll was rough around the edges but fit for a king.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Alador didn't roll over as the twins approached but he asked "Do you miss Quel'Thalas as much as I do?" softly, referring to their home land, the City of Silvermoon residing at the front. It was a gorgeous place of rich green grass and trees with golden leaves all year long. It also housed the Sunwell, the well of energy the high elves drew their power from.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next