RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 22 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Ace returned the love, putting as much as he possibly could into it.

Nero shook his head "Hell no, I couldn't leave you. Besides he has to spread his wings, I just hope he flies and doesn't fall." he explained softly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 22 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Dezmond pulled back taking deep breaths. 
-
Max bkushed and glanced at him "I wouldn't mind I mean I was alone most of my life I can handle it" he said and nuzzled him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Ace looked at him with his eyes so loving. He was panting gently "Wow"

Nero shook his head "I would never leave you alone, especially not like that." besides this gives us a chance to just have a romantic time together
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:43 pm

"I love you so much and nothing will ever change that" he said holding his cheeks. 
-
Max nodded and leaned into him nuzzling into him more b
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Ace smiled at him happily "I love you too, with all of my heart and I always will." he said gently.

Nero rubbed his back and kissed his head
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm

"Good now lets go, say by to nero" he said and 

Max took a deep breath and turned back to start washing the dishes.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Ace nodded and went to find his brother.

Nero looked over when Ace came in. He bit his lip and went over, hugging his brother. When they were so close to each other it was so obvious how much they looked alike despite their hair being different they were so similar, especially the sad look in their eyes. The both smiled that reassuring smiled. Nero touched his cheek "It'll be alright, you're gonna have a ton of fun and you two are gonna be awesome. Take lots of pictures for me." Ace chuckled and nodded and nuzzled into his brother's neck as they held each other close
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Max watched them and smiled. He glanced at Dezmond and shrunk back some but he watched the boys feeling bad nero couldn't go with his brother and he scurried to the bed room looking for his backpack.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 pm

Nero toke a deep breath "I love you baby brother. Skype every day, okay?" Ace grinned and nodded "Of course. I'll be back don't worry to much." Nero nodded and smiled happily. They parted and Nero said "One second." he ran to the bedroom, grabbed one of his favorite bears and his second favorite hoodie and ran back over and gave them to Ace "Incase you miss me." Ace grinned "You know I will." he kissed his cheek and hugged them close "And you're welcome to anything in my room when you miss me." Ace went over to dezmond and toke his hand "Ready?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Dezmond smiled "by nero I will take care of him I promise" he said gently and kissed his head before heading out with ace.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Nero nodded "You better or you're gonna wish you were dead." he told him. "Be safe." Once the were out of the house with their stuff Nero went to find MAx
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Max was sitting infront of a box full of money and bit his lip. 
-
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Nero looked at him worried "Baby?" he came over and touched his shoulder
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:09 am

Max looked up and bit his lip "you can use this to get a ticket" he said blushing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:23 am

Nero shook his head "I told you, I can't leave you. And he needs to do this." he said and kissed him gently. "I want to stay with you."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:28 am

Max looked at him. "Yes but you also want to travel and se the world but i can barely take two steps out the door without being terrified. " he said looking at his rings. "My father told me that sometimes you have to go through the pain for the ones you love" he said quietly. "And he went through the pain of leaving me and my mother because she was cheating. " he mumbled. "I will have to let you go because you need to spread your wings and all I do is hold you back" he said tears in his eyes.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:38 am

Nero shook his head "I don't care about traveling if it's not with you." he said and kissed him lovingly "My world revolves around you, it always has and always will. And when the band gets big I'll travel, you by my side, in my bed, on the bus or in the apssanger seat of the car or van. And I'll protect you always and even though you don't like going outside I'll help you learn to love it." he explained and hugged him close "If I didn't have you by my side I wouldn't leave my room, Other then trying to make my brother's life better I would have no reason to live and he's got someone to make him happy. Without you I'd have no reason to keep going and I'm not about to leave you, even temporarily. Not for any reason, unless it was to save your life"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:47 am

Max sniffled and hugged him tightly crawling on his lap his body shaking with sobs. "I am so sorry I don't wantnyou to go every. I would die without you" he ehimpered shaking his head "I just want you to be happy"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:49 am

Nero chuckled gently and held him close, snuggling into his neck "I am happy, as long as I have you." he whispered, palying with his hair
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:50 am

Max nodded clinging to him as tight as he could get without hurting nero which was a lot since he was so small from beging malnourished growing up.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:26 am

Nero wrapped himself around him, protectively, rubbing his back "I love you maxxy"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:20 am

"I love you nero" he said softly pressing into his neck taking d deep breaths.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Nero smiled "I know and it means the world to me."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Max nodded slowly and curled up into his lap taking calming breaths to match neros.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Nero smield and kissed his head "Let's go watch a movie love."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next