RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Victorian  - Page 2 Empty Re: Victorian

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Titus friend and looked at him "fine fine as you eil. I will just not get them a gift. " he said and started a kettle for some tea. He moved and played with james hair "it isn't that I dong think they are nice together but I don't like seeing you all sad" he said and sighed softly moving so sit in his chair reclining back his long legs handing over the side. "I mean sure will is cool but I mean your body grade a his is like a okay b" he said and shrugged "but who knows" he said and then got a gleam in his eye. "We get a nde painting of you done and you can give that as a gift" he said excitedly and nodded. "That is the perfect gift" he said nodding quickly. 
-
Andy nodded at him and smiled as he left. He got over to the bathroom and took off his clothes. He didn't bother looking at his reflection knowing jt was a horrible one. He slipped into the bath water and a small moan escaped him as the warm water washed over gjs body. He soon washed his body riding his tale complexion of the blood. About ten minutes later he got out and dried. He changed into the clothes and smiled happily at them. He then moved back and walked from therein his feet making soft noises against the ground.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:56 pm

James laughed and blushed as he said "No, that it the worst gift idea ever." he said softly and said "They are perfect for each other and that's all that matters. I'm not sad about them being together, just that I'll never get to feel the same connection they feel. Thought Tessa does have a hard mountain to climb in quite a few years, watching her husband age and die and her children growing up while she does not. I'm not sure I could handle that. You don't have to give them a gift, just show up."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Titus bidded and shook his hesd "that is why I will never fall in love. Just casual hook ups that mean nothing. And maybe some regular that are just to good not to come back" he purred and nodded. "What if I give them a bake picture of myself?" He asked and raised his brow in though. He then laughed happily and shook his head "okay I will go but only because I love you so much" he said and kissed his cheek as e got up walking past to go pour the hot water into the cups that had tea bags in them. "Milk or sugar or both?" He asked turning to look at him with a raised brow. 
-
Andy looked to the door he was suppost to go in but really wanted to wander around the house. He however was not a fan of getting in trouble so he went quietly to the door and opened it. He eyes went wide at the king sized bed in the middle of the four poster bed. He gasped softly at the regal wss and how wxpensive it looked. He grimes war to esr seeing the large bay window that over looked the city.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:09 pm

James looked at him "Thank you, for the tea and being willing to go. I like both." he said softly. He looked down again, biting his lip but a small smile on his lips nonetheless. He bit his thumb gently now and the smile grew bigger but he shook his head and looked at Titus.

At ten minutes later Magnus came down, a huge grin on his face, his hair now a little bit of a mess and he was buttoning his shirt back up as he knocked on the door to the room. He loved men they were so fascinating and adventurous and they new exactly what other men liked and that had to be one of the best parts
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Titus added milk and sugar to both and moved back to hand him the cup. "So besides missing around and being pale what have you been up to?" He asked curiously and smiled happily at him he went over to lounge on the couch and waited for him to respond to the question. As he did he purred as he mind drifted to sexual things. 
-
Andy smiled happily and went over to opened the door. He looked at him and tilted his head. "Did you get Ina. Argument?" He asked curiously backing up to allow him innthe room. "Anyway this room is huge are you sure it was for me? I mean I don't even take up a fourth of the bed" he said his accent thick. Without blood all over him he was a gorgeous teen. His skin was a flawless pale with a few freckles. His blonde hair had a slight wave and a very beautiful color to pair with his blue eyes that shone brightly in a at light. He was thin but not overly so. He has slight muscles but not many from not having a need for them.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:55 pm

JAmes bit his lip. "A whole lot of nothing." James said gently and sipped at his tea. He knew he had to stay mostly responsible but he was getting tired of it. He was dying anyway why shouldn't he live his life and just have some fun? he smirked and thought about going out tonight and finding someone to spend the night with.

Magnus looked him up and down and said "you look delicious in that." he purred "And no of course not. I told him I brought you here and you're staying in this room and he said "Okay now shut up and fuck me." he honestly doesn't care." he said and laughed softly "And yes this room is for you. the best thing about big beds is all the space, enough for three, if that's what you want." he purred as he looked around the room now, mind wondering
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Titus set his cup down. "Hey james since we are not obviously horny want to give it a try?" He asked with a smirk looking over to him. He has wanted a taste of james for so long and he may be able to finally get a chance to have him now. He bit his lip and moved closer "I am really great in bed" he said and started to kiss up and down James neck nibbling on it gently at some points as he missed. He was a flirt, and he knew it just like he knew how to use his sexy as sin body. 
-
Andy blushed bright red and looked at him. "A-wow that is very blunt" he whispered and then looked at the bed. "I-i don't know mags I uh..I haven't ever had sex with someone" he whispered and moved to sit on the bed his small frame bouncing slightly. "I mean I have watched people because in the calm sex is a very open thing " he said and nodded "I know that I like men...but haven't been with one. I did give a blow job once though" he said with a grin.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 pm

James bit his lip and hummed soflty as he felt Titus's lips on his neck "I-I am not sure, you know I am not really into guys." he said though at this point he didn't sound so certain. His hands were playing with his pants obviously restless, wanting to pull Titus close.

Magnus smirked "Most guys I'm with aren't that blunt, but I'm not often with werewolves. It's a nice change for them to just straight up tell me they want it though" he smirked and shrugged "Plus I like cute shy boys more often then not. I bet the man you gave a blowjob to was a very happy man." he purred smirking.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Titus smirked and moved over until he was on james lap. He took James cup and set it down on the side table and bunned rubbing his chest. "Your words say that but your body doesn't like that" he said snd smiled happily. He moved  over and kissed his neck "we can take it slow but you need a break and tidy me I will
Make you forget" he growled lowly and smirked taking James hands and putting them on his chest. "Just try for me" he said and smiled widely. 
-
Andy nodded softly and smiled. "I have only met vampires and you...I didn't know any of this existed until a few weeks ago" he said and nodded grinning happily. "I do believe that he liked it I mean he moaned a lot and he paid me quite well" he said softly and looked at him. "He didn't really tell me anything" he shrugged and but his lip. "But other then that I heavnt done much of anything. I normally went to work and then staid in the orphanage and read until they came to beat me up" he said shrugging. "Then I got changed barely taught anything and then all my friends died"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 pm

James looked at his hands and rubbed his chest gently before saying "I don't normally do slow, but we can this time. I'll try, only because you asked though." he said and hummed softly. He leaned up and kissed his neck gently, sucking once or twice as he went up. His hands played on his chest gently, as his lips formed a smile on Titus's neck

Magnus chuckled "Well fair warning, if you don't want your rear end to be sore in the morning, get some practice before getting with a werewolf. Well I'll help you learn about everything, don't worry." he gave him a soft reassuring smile, his cat eyes gleaming in the light
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Titus smirked and looked at him "that is cause I nam the best you will ever have no one with compare" he said before he hummed at the feeling of james lips against his neck. "Fair warning, I don't bottom" he growled lowly and he moved to face him before he grabbed his hands and pinned them to the couch before he began to suck on his neck making sure to leave a mark. Once there was a large hickie present on his neck Titus move to kiss all along his neck before he slid off james Lap. He pulled james up and dragged him off to the bed room eyes gleaming with lust and mischief. 
-
Andy looked at him with wide eyes. "Really you will teach me" he said grinning from ear to ear. "Awesome" he said and grinned before his face scrunched up in thought. "Mags is there a library here?" He asked getting up and bouncig over to the book shelf. "I mean there are loads of books on the shelves but I don't really know how to read. So I was wondering if there were easier books" he asked looking up to him with his big blue eyes sparkling. He was very innocent and child like for being the age he was. That is because his real parents gave him up to an orphanage and at the age of 11 he was fired to become a dancer at the males only brothel and it wasn't till around 16 he gave that blow job so he didn't really know much about anything.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:53 pm

James moaned while Titus left the hickie on his neck. He followed him, biting his lip but he was smiling, definitely interested in what was happening. "Well you're excited aren't you." he purred amused. He smirked and said "I don't usually bottom either, but if you really think you're the best I'll let you prove it." he purred, eyes gleaming with a mischief that Titus has never seen before.

Magnus chuckled and offered him his hand "Let me show you." he offered softly. He loved innocent boys they were so sweet and he loved ruining their innocence but this one he'd preserve it. He right at that moment, vowed to hide him from the world's cruelty for as long as he could. He couldn't let this one's innocence, what ever was left, get ruined by people again.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:02 am

C"Yu know how long I have wanted to stick my dick in your ass" he said smirking and he moved to grab him and pull him close hands sliding down to his ass he grouping it. "It is just so fucking fit" he said and bummed looking into his eyes. "I will with lots of prep. Don't worry" he purred and moved to grab his cheek with one hand and pulled his face close kissing him hard and deeply. He wasn't kyong his knee how to use his mouth in just the right ways. He pushed his tongue Agaisnt Jmaes groaning at his delicious taste of tea as he used his free hand to pulled james closer grinding on him. 
-
Andy smiled widely and grabbed his hand lacing there fingers. He bounced excitedly as he waited for Magnus to state walking. He took in the mans feautures and he didn't have to say that he was very good looking. Better then a lot of men he had seen in and out of the brothel and even from his small room window in the orphanage. He blushed at his thoughts and turned his head away staring at the the floor where they were walking.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:16 am

James groaned against his lips and lit his mouth open a little, oddly loving the feeling of Titus's lips on his own. He pressed close to him, grinding on him in return, moaning deep in his throat. One hand went to his chest and the other went to Titus's ass, squeezing it.

Magnus smirked and asked "what are you thinking my little fledgling?" he asked smiling gently, hold his hand tightly as he lead him down a large elegant hall. Magnus oozed confidence and carefree happiness. He always has that smirk or a soft smile on his lips and he never seemed to have a worry. He was the type that easily went about life doing what he pleased and not worrying about getting into trouble cause he could always, always slip out of trouble
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:32 am

Titus smirked as he felt james reactions to him. He growled possisvely and lifted him carrying James and dropping him on the bed. He got out hunks they would need later before he began to crawl up the bed his eyes full of lust his heated glance going over James body. " he many clothes" he growled and crawled up so he was laying over James and he move to lift james shirt and he locked up James happy trail area to his belt Hutton which he nibble on before kissing further up. 
-
Andy blsuhed brighter red and glanced up to him "I-i was think that you were really good looking" he said gebtlg and nibbled on his lip shyly. He likes Magnus carefree attitude. He has never meet someone quite as extraordinary as Magnus and he moved it. He was quite a person to be around and Andy was happy that he could be learning from such a Magnus.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 am

James bit his lip and gave a soft, whimper. He watched him and panted heavily, every inch of his body was screaming to jump on him and kiss him deeply but Titus said he wasn't a bottom so James would have to calm himself enough to handle it. He growled and watched his, hand playing in his hair now.

Magnus smiled and said "Thank you Andy. I'm glad you think that of me." he chuckled and soon they were at huge doors and he opened them to reveal a large library full of books all the way back to the beginning of books. There was a hearth and large crown back chairs to sit in. In another corner of the room was a writing desk and a chair.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:08 am

Titus smirked and moved back up kiss kiss him hard and hotly. He rubbed his thumb over James nipple as they kissed trying to find james spots. He wanted to make his best friend accually enjoy himself. But James seemed to enjoy making out so that was a plus. He pushed harder into the kiss tongue pushing in for dominace  that he would hopefully receive. After they kissed for a while he pulled back breathing heavy and moved back down to kiss and nibble on his neck. 
-
Andy watched him and blushed before he looked over tot the large doors. His jaw fell when the doors opened and he got a look in side. This place was huge. He walked in slowly gapping at the sight the grand riom held. "Wow" he whispered quietlh spinning around as he looked to try and see it all. "This place is breath taking" he said softly turning to look at the desk but he moved to look back at the grand book cases the room held.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:17 pm

James ran his fingers through his hair as they kissed, making a soft noise as Titus pushed his tongue into his mouth but he wouldn't complain, it wasn't half bad having to hand over dominance for once. James, though seeming to have reacted slightly to Titus's thumbs on his nipples, moan softly when the other man nibbled on his neck again. He was obviously used to being top, like most straight men were, because he didn't seem entirely sure what was okay for him to do and what would mess things up. So he left his fingers gently pull at Titus's hair as he moved his neck to give him more space.

Magnus chuckled and said "It is a wonder isn't it? Sad part is it's all for show most of the time. The master of the house doesn't even read. But you're welcome to read anything you would like." Magnus said softly, smiling at the look on the boy's face. He was now very grateful for finding this boy, just that one look on his face. He usually hated helping people cause he'd been betrayed so many times but he couldn't see this boy betraying him, not this time. He would help the boy as much as he could until he as older and wiser and then Magnus would move on like always but maybe, just maybe he'd have a friend to come back to.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Titus smirked at his reaction to his ministrations. He pulled back though feeling James reluctance. He pulled back "james in sex with a guy you don't have to hold back. Do what you feels right. When I say I am topping just men's I will be putting my dick in you but you can touch pull and do what ever you like" he purred his voice tough and deep as it was clouded by list. He pinched James nipples as he moved back down to nibble on his neck bitting it carefully. He then moved down again to carefully wrap his lips around one of his nipples and began to work the pen long things ith his tongue and his teeth.
-
Andy smiled widely looking at him with curiosity. "Will you teach me how to read? I mean when you aren't doing other things" he said looking up to him. He had no idea what Magnus did for a living or even if he had a job. Maybe he just did what ever he wanted. As Andy waited or a answer he skipped over to where some of the bokks were and began to look through them. He put his hands on a higher shelf and stood on his toes wanting to see more but he was too short. He looked back at Magnus before he wondered over to another shelf a huge grin still on his face.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Jamesbit his lip and said "I have to hold back just to keep from ripping what clothes you have on off." He moaned again when Titus put his mouth on his nipples, he let his fingers gentle claw at his back and he bit his lip hard. He ran one hand up ND down his back gently.

Magnus nodded and said "I can try when I'm free. Right now just find. Book you can read and ill help if you get stuck. I don't want you stressing about learning to red right now though" he explain and looked at a certain section of books, biting his lip gently
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Titus smirked up at him from what he was doing to his nipple. He then sat up some and moved off the bed watching him with hungry eyes. "I will take my clothes off if you take off yours so I can see your deliciously creamy skin" he spoke with a deep rough voice, that oozed list and sex appeal. He was slowly rubbing his chest his bottom lip caught between his top teeth as he went over his nipples moaning lowly before his hand made his way to his pants. "The faster you go the happier you and I will be " he purred out as he planed himself.
-
"Is there something I should be stressing about?" He questioned as he looked through the books. He pulled out Romeo and Juliet and held it up for him to see. "What about this one?" He asked cutely walking over to him with a bounce in his step. "It do you have one I should read?" He asked happily watching him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:39 pm

James nodded and watched him for a second before he quickly started to strip, pulling his jacket off before pulling his unbuttoned shirt off, his eyes still locked on Titus's body, eyeing it amused, amazed and curious. James was even more pale under his clothes his stomach framed with abs but no belly button, a universal mark of a warlock. He opened his mouth to say something, his eyes going all over Titus's body, but he soon closed his mouth again.

MAgnus smirked and said "No nothing to stress about. And I'm not sure, I don't know how good you are at reading but I do have to say that that one is a bit on the harder to read side, but that may be my opinion."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Titus smirked at him and purred in flight seeing his body. He then moved and pulled his pants down and stepped out of them. He moved over back to the bed and hummed looking over his body. "What are you thinking little lamb?" He asked softly as he rubbed his hands over James hips getting close to his member but would move his hands back up. 
-
"Can you pick a book for me mags?" He asked softly and looked up to him curiously putting the book back and looking back to look at him with a wide grin. He bounced back over and looked at other book shelves and swated back and fourth waiting for his response.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:07 pm

James bit his lip hard as Titus's hands moved close to his member. "I-I never thought I'd be doing this with another man, let alone you." he said and he finished shoving his pants off. He then pulled Titus down and kissed him roughly, then moved his mouth to kiss and suck on his neck, his hands going along Titus's body, especially his chest.

MAgnus shrugged "I'd avoid Dracula if I were you. But Tessa's favorites are Pride and Prejudice, A tale of two cities and Little women. I would suggest, for a boy like yourself, Great Expectations." he said and offered him the book.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Titus moaned into the kids and pressed there bodies together. He then hummed at the feeling of James soft lips on his neck. "I have dreamed about this" he growled lowly to him as he started to toll his hips making there ground rub together in just the right way. Titus was also enjoying the felling of James hands running over his body. They were just the right size and temperature. He tilted his head more moaning deeply as he continued to work his hips. 
-
Andy just blinked at him as the rush of information was told to him. He looked away and his face scrunched up. He barely knew what those words meant. He had no clue on pride or predudice and he had a idea of what expectations meant. He wrapped his arms around his thin waist as he looked at the book shelves his brain slowly doubting itself as he struggled to even read the titles of the books. "M-maybe I will come back later" he said siftly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next