RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhythm of Complicated Love

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rhythm of Complicated Love Empty Rhythm of Complicated Love

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 4:50 pm

This roleplay will follow the love, lives, and heartbreak of a star and an admirer.

Characters!

Kat Feliciano
Cody Sanders
Oliver Mason Jones
Cameron
-------------

Kat sighed. Cameron was right. She brushed off the topic, and decided that she wanted to get to know him more. Where are you touring next? She wanted to meet the guy, but last she checked he was in Europe, so looked like she'd be waiting for a while.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Rhythm of Complicated Love Empty Re: Rhythm of Complicated Love

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 5:02 pm

i think New York and then down to Florida and then I don't know after that,... he messages and sighed. Helene he was t much help but management hasn't told him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm

((We having them in Florida for Disney World, right? Never been to one ;A; but I don't think there's one in New York.))

Kat smiled. I'm from Florida. If you ever need help around here, just send me a message. I'll gladly show you around. She picked up a little notebook from her table, pulling a pen from the spiral so she would always have something to write with. She then turned to a blank page, and started to scrawl her own lyrics.
"I'm holding onto white balloons
Up against a sky of doom
Tell me you see them
'Cause what's inside of me is invisible to most
Even in clear view
I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you
'Cause right at this moment
I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 5:27 pm

(None in New York but in Florida it is Disney World)

i will have to take you up in that offer. It would be awesome to meet you. he smile happily and went over opening the fridge in the hotel he pulled out a coke. He smiled and sipped at it yawning a little bit.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

((That's what I thought. Do you want to skip? That way we can have Cody and Oliver back into this and not just being emotional? Because Cody is very upset too, but I want to keep playing with the two of them. That, and we can have Cameron get to Florida.))

And just like that, she had fallen in love all over again, despite her brain warning her over and over. She let out a sigh of content, and continued writing. Hopefully she'd have a few songs done before Cameron got to Florida, and she could show it to him...
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 pm

(Yeah doing a skip is fine with me you want to start it?)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Kat's book was filled. Filled from front to back with chunks of lyrics, full songs, or small poems. None-the-less, she had been busy, especially with work in between. She thought about quitting that job for some time now. She hated it, and wanted to make it big as a star, not as a princess. She sighed, and checked her phone. Nothing. So maybe Cameron hadn't gotten to Florida yet. It had been just about a week though, she expected him soon. She hadn't spoken to Cody in a while either, same with Oliver. He must have not wanted to talk to her. Maybe it was her fault.
---
Cody sighed, and was drowning himself in lyrics and alcohol. He had turned towards the stuff to help him cope. He was miserable without Kat, and Oliver. Hell, his heart was saying, get him back! get him back! but he was too damn drunk to do a thing about it. Maybe he could ask Kat for some help... Or just pop up at Oliver's unexpectantly. He would be able to tell him what he felt, and that he was unsure about it, but he wanted Oliver in his life... So Oliver needed to stop running from him already.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Cameron called Kat tapping his foot. He was getting on his tour bus heading to Florida. They should have been there in a few hours and he was happy. They had skyped an stuff but he was glad he was finally getting to meet here.
-
Since that night Oliver had gone though severe depression. He had quit his job and was going to school online now. Not that he wanted to. He loved his job but he couldn't bring himself to act happy every day. He had tried to call Kat but she was always busy talking with Cameron or writing songs so he had given up about a mouth ago. He sighed and brought his knees up as he watched tv.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Kat almost immediately answered her phone, her heart beating and a smile gracing her face. "Hey." She answered happily, you could hear it in her voice. "You almost here?" She asked, bouncing on her feet.
---
Cody sighed as he tipped a bottle of vodka back, but nothing reached his throat. Another out of the two he already opened gone. He went and stumbled over to his cabinet, shaking as he did. He felt something in his stomach twist, and he coughed. Soon his coughing turned into gagging, and he felt the air rush out of his head and lungs. Next thing he knew he was on the floor, trying to hurry in calling Oliver's apartment.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yep getting in the rv now" Cameron said smiling happily as he sat down on the small couch.
-
Oliver searched for his phone. "Hello?" He asked his voice soft and emotionless.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 pm

"It's... Cody... Help." He was shaking violently now, and could barely speak from the lack of air in his lungs. His heart just decided to give up on him, and if he didn't get help soon it probably wouldn't start back up.
---
"How long do you think it's going to be?" Kat asked, twirling a piece of her hair around her finger.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Oliver got up quickly and shook his head. He took his things and ran out of the house. His heart was thinking now not his brain. "Just stay calm I am getting there soon" he said driving to his house.
-
"Im like 11 hours we are in North Carolina" he said quietly smiling happily glancing at his band mates.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Kat smiled, nearly squealing with joy. "Aw," She faked sadness. "But that's so long!" She chuckled after she spoke, and sat down with coffee on her couch. "Can't wait to show you around. Maybe hit the beach while we're at it."
---
Cody gasped, trying to get air. He couldn't speak anymore, but he was still making noise, which was a good thing. Meant he was still alive. He felt himself grow dizzy and his vision start to blur.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Cameron laughed "I know it is a long time but at least I am coming right" He smiled and rolled his eyes as his band mates made kissey faces. "HHHHIIII KITTY KAT!" Damien called through the phone in his distinct Irish accent.
-
"I am going to HAng up and call 911 okay I will be there in five minutes" Oliver spoke quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Kat giggled and sank her teeth into her bottom lip. "Hey Damo." She said, referring to a nickname she had concocted when he had decided to call her kitty Kat. She smiled, "Alright Cam, you're right." And I cannot wait to see you.
---
"O-O," There was a pause, a few coughs, and what sounded like more gagging, then a "-kay." right before Oliver hung up the phone.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Cameron rolled his eyes at his friend. "He says that he loves you and can't wait to see you" He said joking as he ran his fingers through damiens hair.
-
Oliver hung up and called 9-1-1.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 pm

"Then maybe you guys should be taking a damn plane~!" She responded playfully, and laughed. "I have to go to work, sadly. Want to get on Skype when I get back Cam?" She asked, and sank her teeth into her bottom lip again.
---
"911. Please state your emergency." A woman answered, her voice perked and ready for the worst.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Cameron nodded "I would love nothing more" Cameron said. "Tak to you later baby" he said before hanging up.
-
"My friend. He i don't know I just please come" he said in a rushed tone.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Kat sighed like a head-over-heels in love idiot, and picked up her phone that she practically dropped when he called her baby. She felt like nothing could stop her now. She called and quit her job, deciding it would be better for her to start trying to find herself gigs. She ran upstairs. "He'll be here tomorrow!" She grinned and tore through her closet, trying to find something pretty to wear.
---
"I've just alerted one now, sir. What is the address?" She asked, and the clicking of a keyboard could be heard in the background.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Oliver told her the address and then ran up to the apartment looking for the spare keys.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 8:03 pm

"The ambulance is on it's way, sir. Are you with your friend now?" She asked, concern evident in her voice.
---
Cody closed his eyes slowly, and his shaking started to slow down.
---
The hospital was close, and that was a good thing. You could hear the ambulance as it raced towards Cody's apartment.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 8:07 pm

"Trying to getting in the house now" Oliver said opening the door and rushing in and next to Cody holding his hand.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm

His eyes fought to open up again, and his lips kind of spread into as much of a smile as he could when he saw Oliver. Save me... Love. He felt his eyes close again, and his heart beat come slower.
---
The ambulance pulled up onto the street and skidded to a stop at his apartment. Before they knew it, EMT members were rushing to Cody's side. Two of them moved to pick Cody up, and place him on the gurney as another moved Oliver aside. He was a younger man, and looked at Oliver closely. "Any family that can be contacted?" He asked, but Cody had no more family within a radius of six states.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed May 29, 2013 8:26 pm

"N-no his best friend I can call though. But no family." Oliver said quietly butting at his lips.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed May 29, 2013 8:28 pm

"Then you're riding in the ambulance with him." The EMT said as the other two began wheeling Cody to the ambulance, a oxygen mask placed on his face. "Better hurry to the ambulance." He then went to check out the rest of the house.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum