RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod Wars

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Demigod Wars  - Page 19 Empty Re: Demigod Wars

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:54 pm

xander looked at him and said "Don't worry about me," breathlessly. 

Jace looked up and saw a bunch more headed their way "There is also cannons. come on lets fall back to the ship." he called and looked at the new comers "Your choice." they looked at each other and nodded.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:57 pm

Christian looke up and growled seeing me "are you fucking kindding me" he growled.
-
"You and Marcus take them back to the boat we will be there soon" he said growling.
-
"You will like to meet my friend Uriah his father is the messages of te Greek gods" he said and looked back making sure the monsters couldn't see them as he waited for the plan signal.

(Want me to make anyone from the roman gods?)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 am

The girl looked curious "Greek gods? So he's the greek version of my father?" she shrugged and looked at Marcus and jace who were ushering them to the boat.

Xander got up "We need to go, all of us now."

(that's compeltely up to you sweety Smile you can if you want but i don't want to force you)
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 am

Marcus modded "I am Marcus by the way" he said and closed the door behind them. He set his long sword down on the counter and ran a hand though his hair
-
Christian nodded and went and grabbed his brothers hand "come on Uriah" he said and began runnig pulling Xander along.
-
(No I can. Think it would be cool, do you want me to make a girl for your girl or boy? And girl or boy for you boy?)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm

((Well like I said we'll see how relationships go but I want the girl to be with a guy and it's up to you on the guy)

"Reyna." The girl said and offered her hand out to him. 
The boy on the other hand didn't offer his hand as he said "Jakob" 

Xander ran over to the cannons as soon as he got onto the boat. He Flipped a switch and got ready to shoot them as soon as he got up.

Nico looked confused as he headed to the living room where the new people had just went in. He looked confused "Reyna? jake?"  
Reyna turned and grinned hugely "Nico!" and ran over and hugged him tightly. He looked stunned but kind of returned it
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:07 pm

(Alright I will when I get home, I am going to make some one really innocent for Jakob)

Marcus stared at Jakob and looked him up and down and smirked "I would like you In my bed" he said before lickig the door.
-
Christian followe his brother and helped him set everything up.
-
Uriah walked in "Marcus stop acting sexual to the guests. Not everyone is comfortable with you being the son of Aphrodite"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Jakob shrugged "I wouldn't mind. I'm up for trying new things." he said and smirked.

Reyna grinned and kissed nicos cheek and held his hand. He seemed a tad uncomfortable but he didn't object as he asked "what ate you guys doing in Italy?' Reyna shrugged "they caught us and brought us all the way over here last time we saw camp Jupiter it was under attack by cyclopes , a couple hydra and the minotaur, and who knows what else"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Marcus smirked and pressed close to him and smirked at him. "Hmm" he said gently and reached down hands going in Jakob's back pockets.
-
Uriah looked at them " are there any more of you?" He asked sitting on the couch.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Jake smirked and looked at uriah "here, not that we know of. If so they're making a point to keep us seperated "
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Marcus smirked and moved his hands before he sat on the table and took a deep breath.
-
Uriah nodded "we'll you can stay as long as needed. We are heading I a gala later to get more information.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:49 pm

jake glanced at REyna whoshrugged with an 'I don't know' look. Jake looked at uriah again "We don't have a way back." Nico looked at them, "We need to go check on camp jupiter"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:52 pm

"You and chest usin and our guests can go when we go tonight. Just get some good in them, maybe a nap, Marcus no sexual harassing"
Marcus rolled his eyes and pouted going to clean his knives.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Nico nodded "One problem, it's in LA. it'd take a while, longer then a gala to get there, let alone there and back. I mean I guess i could shadow travel as all there."

Jake glanced toward Marcus and shook his head, wishing he could explain his sudden sexual desire for him. he'd never been into guys before but when he looked at Marcus all he wanted to do was to strip him and fuck him right there. Jake had never been a sexual person, even with women, well he was a virgin still but besides that. 

Reyna nuzzled into Nico's chest, which caused him and glance at her
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 am

Uriah bit his lip and sighed "jake and Marci can go. Get a hotel?" He said but shook his head. "Or just not go tonight" he mumbled biting his lips.
-
Marcus winked at him and wa soon slowly pullin g of his shirt to reveal his tanned and chiseled chest and abs. His tattoa makin his body look flawless, ironically, but he really was his mothers so.
-
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:15 am

Nico looked at them and said "I think they can stay the night but we do need to get back soon. We have no idea what happened to everyone."

Jake bit his lip and looked at him, biting his lip harder now. He shoved his hands in his pockets and balled them up, clawing at the fabric inside of them.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:21 am

"Alright I will get hotels booked someone needs to tell chieftain an Xander" he said and nodded going to his room to get his lap top.
-
Marcus smirked and got up walked back Jakob "stop drooling" he hummed and ran his hands under his shirt his breath got on his ear as he talked bhe soon turned ad walked away smirking.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:26 am

Xander was curled up on his and Christians bed, mumbling 'One cyclops' 

jake bit his lip and contemplated how bad of an idea this was but he suddenly mumbled 'fuck it' and went after him "Marcus?"

reyna grinned and drug Nico out to the open air.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 am

Chest usin was hugging his brother mumbling sorry quietly.
-
Marcus smirked and held a hand up "jace tell the twins that only me am you are staying and they are going to the other camp" he said needier nodding to Jake "yeah mate?" He accent rather charming.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 am

xander's body was starting to wamr up and his tone was going from close to crying to getting angry. 

Jace nodded and headed to the twin's room.

jake bit his lip and shook his head, smiling softly "Never mind." he shook his head again and turned to head outside
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 am

Christian moved away from his brother getting scared. He whimpered movin to the corner of te bed that was presse in the corner if the room.
-
Marcus tilted his head and shrugge going and walking to his room.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:46 am

Xander stood up and punched the wall, causing a hole, yelling "One fucking cyclops. One! And I almost died. what kind of demigod am I if I can't even take one cyclops. Fucking pathetic!"  he seemed to be yelling at himself and seemed to be in a blind rage, not realizing he was scaring his brother. "no wonder you father had abandoned you. no wonder he's taken everything he's ever given you away. You're a pathetic piece of shit that will always need someone else to keep you alive." HE tore his belt off and threw it across the room. 

Jake ran his fingers through his hair. Marcus hadn't reacted the way he had hoped. He had been hoping that marcus would just smirk and drag him to his room and start making out with him, but with marcus pausing him and then him not being to get the words out he didn't have a chance.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:51 am

Christian was crying and shaking. Because it wasn't just Xander who got abandoned by his father. And that let he got was the first time his fsther said he was proud of him. Or has given him somethig it was always Xander but he never complained but he wanted his brother to be happy. He soon got up and ran into the bathroom sobbing violently.
-
Marcus sighed and got up and looked for jake. When he found him he grabbed his hand and pulle him along back to his room not saying a word.
-
(I posted by two characters)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 am

XAnder hadn't told his brother yet, he didn't have the heart. he knew it'd make christian feel bad, but Hephaestus, after the last mission he went on failed, stripped him of his powers. all his tinkering abilities, all his handiness was gone and his toolbelt had even stopped working it was now a tiny little belt that held a few nuts and bolts and a screwdriver. multiple times since then Xander had tried to build something, something normal that anyone should've been able to, and he smashed his fingers multiple times and got a half dozen splinters. Even all his combat training seemed to mean nothing anymore. their father really had abandoned him more then any other demigod. All demigods had the mommy or daddy issues of them never being there in person but xander got to say that his father wasn't even their in spirit anymore. He threw his daggers on the floor and left, running as fast as he could off the ship and through the town.

Jake looked confused when he felt himself getting pulled somewhere. His sudden desire gone, that is until he looked at Marcus then it was suddenly starting to fill him up agian.

(thank you_
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 am

Christian stayed in the bathroom and held Xander's belt in his hands. "Daddy please." He whispered quietly crying into his hands. "I can't do this with out Xander. I need him" he whispered words catching in his sobs. "I need him to be with me, I need his help. He has always been better and I need him" he whispered.
-
Marcus smiled and piled him down am to his room where's he pushed him on the wall kissing roughly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

xandr didn't know where he was going but he just ran till he suddenly stopped at the side of a lake and he collapsed.

jace knocked on Christians bedroom door "Christian? Are you okay?" he called.

Jake hummed into it, kissing back the same, hands resting on his hips, pulling him close.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next