RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Starts with a Boy in a Dress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

It All Starts with a Boy in a Dress - Page 30 Empty Re: It All Starts with a Boy in a Dress

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 am

As soon as Jess mentioned the possible time limit she broke down in tears and held onto Tristan tightly, burying her face into his chest, crying hard.

Cody went and knocked on the door "Jess, it's me."

Nero's mother smiled softly and said "I'm glad to hear you wouldn't do that to him. But if it ever comes to be necassarry please come talk to me, okay?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

It All Starts with a Boy in a Dress - Page 30 Empty Re: It All Starts with a Boy in a Dress

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 am

Tristan hummed softly and soothingly in her ear as he swayed with her carefully.
-
Jess looked at the door. "If it you you know where I keep the key" Jess sniffled and hid her face in the pillow.
-
Max nodded and looked away feeling bad now that he brotght up the money.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:52 am

Ash cried into his chest and quietly said "I-I can't lose her. She can't go. Not now, not ever."

Cody sighed and found the key, unlocking the door and stepping inside, closing the door behind him. He came over and held her close.

Nero kissed his cheek and his mother said "Don't worry Max, we all have our bad times, it's nothing to be ashamed of."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:56 am

Tristan held her close "You aren't going to loose her Ash. Nothing will happen it will all work out fine" he said gently.
-
Jess cried into her chest. "I-I can't" she said hyper ventalating now
-
Max looked at his hands "I am going to get air" he said getting up and going out side,
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 am

Ash shook her head "What makes you think I'm lucky enough for that?"

Cody kissed her head and said "Baby. Take deep breathes, in and out." he said and reached into her side table drawer, where he made her keep paper bags for this reason. it seemed cheest and cliche but it actually worked so he didn't care.

Nero frowned and went after him "Max, what's wrong?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:06 am

"Because I know these things" Tristan said kissing her head. "And you have gone though enough"
-
Jess took deep breaths sobs going though at times. She took the bag and breathed into it looking at him.
-
Max looked at him "Why are you with me Nero...before me you didn't even like men....I mean you could have married a nice girl who had money and your boyfriend didn't have to borrow any and your life would be perfect"

(I am off to bed)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:12 am

Ash held onto him tightly figners curling into his shirt "And who's to say it isn't my destiny to be kicked down just as I start to stand back up over and over agan?"

Cody gave a tiny reassuring smile of 'it's okay' and kissed her head. "It's alright, you're alright. I promise."

Nero smiled softly and said "I was always  bi-curious, but Nero I love you because you're sweet, adorable, loving, selfless and caring. You would do anything for you friends, you're loyal and honest. You think I care about money? I don't. I care about being with an amazing person for the rest of my life for richer or for poorer. The person I love with all my heart and I've found that that person is you Max. My Max." he said and kissed him ever so softly, resting hsi hands on his waist

((Awwe okay.))
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:19 am

Tristan looked at her "Because Ash, you have been kicked down enough...and I think if anyone is getting kicked down it is jess. HAve you asked her how she felt about having cancer? It is sad and worrysome for you but have you asked how she felt. MAybe that is why kids and the future is a tough subject.
-
Jess shook her head and hedl onto him tightly.
-
MAx shook his head  and moved from the kiss hidin ghis face in his chest. "I am not good enough though,=, your mother wasn't talking about me cheatn=ing you know I think she was talking about you cause she wants you to find someone better"
-
(I am sorry I am tired....)
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 am

((It's okay it happens Smile  I don't mind.))

Ash started crying more but this time she ran out of the kitchen and to the bathroom instead of falling into him.

Cody held her tightly, rubbing her back softly.

Nero kissed his head, holding him close. "She was worried about you cheating,but also me. she knows I have a slight sex addiction, thankfully it's not like a daily need or requirement or anything but I have enough of one that she's worried If I were to be away from you for a month or so I'd do something stupid with some stranger. and besides what does my mother know? There is no one better."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

Tristan cursed under his breath. "I am horrid at this" he said and went and followed her. "Ash please open the door"
-
Jess set the bag down and just held into him snuffling. 
-
Mac shook his head "b-but what if I can't come with you for a while. I-I still have a couple things to do before signing up for school"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

ash was curled up in the floor, crying hysterically. 'im a horrible person. justhorrible.' she thought to herself.

cody rubbed his back gently, holding her close."

nero looked him in the eyes and said "max i dont care how long we're apart, i will never ever cheat on you. i promise."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Tristan sighed and began picking the lock. 
-
Jess snuggled and hugged him tightly. 
-
Max looked at him "I wouldn't be upset if you do"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

ashks whole body was shaking voilently as she cried hard.

cody held her close and asked lwhat was going on?" gently.

nero shook his head "you should i know id be upset and ashamed if i cheated on you. max i know you wont believe me, but i love you with every fiber of my being. id die if you left. i couldnt move on, i couldnt even be anything better then suicidal if you left. you are my other,better half. i dont and never will want anyone else
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Tristan got the door unlocked and went over wrapping his arms around her and sung to her softly. 
-
"S-she was talking about kids....and I haven't told her that I am not able. I just told her I didn't cause if the cancer. And he is like no I would get pregnant and it would be grey being pregnant and I hurts knowing I will never be able to give life into this world"
-
Mac shook his head and hugged him tightly crying
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 pm

ash buried into himn crying still.

cody hugged her tightly lwhy dont you tell her about it. she didnt mean to hurt you. and shekll probably drop the subject entirely."

nero hugged him tightly, kissing his head.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Tristan held him tightly. 
-
"No she will blame herself for bringing it up" Jess said quietly rubbing her eyes. 
-
Max sniffles and held him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Ash buried into him, clinging onto him tightly.

Cody shook her head "But she should know. She didn't want to hurt you and if she brings it up again later, not knowing this'll happen again."

Nero picked him up and carried him into the house.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Tristan picked her up carefully. Still singing softy. 
-
Jess shook her head "I-I wt use hated me?" He snuggled. 
-
Mac curled up to him whimpering.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:57 pm

ash snuggled into him, holding onto him tightly.

Cody rubbed her back "She won't hate you. I promise."

Nero kissed his head and sat on the couch with him in his lap
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Tristan smiled and bit his lip  "everything is okay"
-
Jess looked at him and whipped her eyes. 
-
Mac curled up to him hiding is face.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Ash shook her head and buried her face in his neck.

Cody kissed her cheek. "It's alright sweety. I promise."

Nero rubbed his back "I love you Max."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Tristan smiled and held onto him tightly. 
-
Jess hook her head. 

-max held him tightly "I-I love you too"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Ash started breathing softly. 

Cody nodded and nuzzled her gently.

Nero kissed him ightly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Jess looked up t him "I-I need to tell her"
-
Tristan kept singing. 
-
Mac kissed back.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Cody smiled softly "If you're ready to. Yea."

Ash soon was calm again but didn't move.

Nero continued to kiss him lovingly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next