RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangest of Strangers

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strangest of Strangers - Page 24 Empty Re: Strangest of Strangers

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:56 am

Sebastian grinned happily before ooking at the ranch, grinning even more now.

Collin grinned hugely and bounced in his seat a bit.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 am

Kingsley smirked and parked his car and climbed out going go open the door for his love.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:27 am

Collin blushed and got out of the car while Richie and Sebastian opened the doors and climbed out too. Collin smiled and kissed his cheek "I'm excited."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:45 am

He smirked at him happily. "I am glad" he said smirking.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 am

Collin smiled and toke his hand, leading him in happily.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:16 am

Kingsley smiled happily following after his boy.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:30 am

Collin grinned happily. "So do we have to pay or anything first?"
Sebastian looked at Max and smiled gently.
Richie offered his love his hands as Will crawled out of the car
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:46 am

Kingsley bit his lip "well do you think your horses are here?"

Maximus smiled and blushed looking up to him. 
Emmerson held his hand getting out if the car.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:51 am

Collin smiled "They're were ever we need them to be." he said happily.

Sebastian blushed softly, smiling happily at how adorable was before taking his hands carefully and following Collin and kingsley.

Richie kissed him gently as he got out of the car and smirked and he toke his hands and started following the others, will slidding in on Emmerson's other side
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:00 am

Kingsley nodded and heads up to the farm house and once there he knocked on the door. 
A
Maximus smiled back up to him with a silly grin on his face. 
-
Emmerson valued holding onto both there hands.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:07 am

Collin bit his lip and slipped to mostly hide behind him from who ever answered the door.

Sebastian laughed happily and pulled him close, purring happily.

Will squeezed his hand gently and Richie brought the one he was holding up and kissed his knuckled gently
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Kingsley held his baby close ins protective way but a cute old women came out of the house and smiled "hello ehat an I dofor you boys?"
Kingsley smkled "um we want to ride some horses" he said gebtlh. 
-
Maximus humemd snuggling into bjm. 
-
Emmerson blushed bright red and looked between them.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Collin blushed and snuggled into him, he looked up slowly and smiled gently.

Sebastian chuckled happily. He was the only one of the four that didnt' seem super excited about the horses, he was enjoying being with Max more then anything, though he would have fun too.

Will chuckled and asked "Getting confused on where to look love?" teasingly.
Richie purred and chuckled softly at his love getting so embarrassed. Soon he looked up and looked around, grinning
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:36 pm

"She nodded "alright we just got four new horses but follow me " she said and got down from the houses and headed to the stables. 
Kingsley smiled and started to lead collin. 
-
Maximus smield ups t him "can you teach me how to ride?" He asked gently looking go go his love. 
-
Emmerson bodded shyky "I don't want to hurt either if your feelings" he said carefully.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Collin bounced, excited to see his horse again. Despair was his best friend, they'd been through so much time together and he'd never been away for even this long before. He grinned excitedly. He saw the pale gold colored horse and grinned hugely.

There was also a bright chestnut colored one that looked a little more red then normal, then there was a white horse and a black horse. all of htem seemed to be perfectly taken care of and loved.

Sebastian grinned "Of course. You can ride my horse, Plague. Yes strange name for a horse but all of them are. Pestilence and Plague, Conquest and Judge, Death and Despair, War and Carnage." he said excitedly.

Richie chuckled "You won't my love." he kissed his cheek and said "I know eyes can only go to one person." he smiled and Will nodded "don't worry about hurting us okay?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm

The lady smiled. smiled "um just sign out the horses I can tell you are experienced just if you need help just ring the bell" she said and started to leave. 
Kingsley smiled "go ahead love" he said and smkled hsllily at hi

Maximus smiled widely and nodded "well you can go to him I want to look at the others" he said and kissed his cheek before turning around and looking at some of the others. 

Emmerson bodded shyky and kissed both of there cheeks before going after maximus.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:27 pm

COllin grinned and ran over to Despair and gently touched his neck and they leaned their heads together, Collin grinning happily. He pulled the saddle onto him and got everything ready before climbing up.

Sebastian kissed his head and went over to Plague, the black on, he pet him happily and got him ready.

Both the others got their horses ready and got on. Of course Will was the first one to head out, followed by Richie, Sebastian and finally Collin. Proper order of the horse men. All the boys were grinning hugely and as they got out to the open their true forms emerged for just a minute or so, long enough to be seen by their boys.
Will's horse was still a normal horse but with glowing eyes and wore very little armor but hanging on it's chest were crowns, Will now had glowing golden eyes and was in full on battle armor, a bow strapped to his back along with a quiver of arrows. He also wore a helmet and cloak.
Richie's horse was now bright blood red and had a ton of spikey armor and a mane of fire. Richie now had armor made out of what seemed to be bone and he had a huge razor sharp sword and a large helm with tall horns that hid everything but his glowing red eyes.
Plague now wore a bit of armor, with spikes on his head long enough to run people through. Sebastian had large heavy black armor, a large shield and an axe, his helm looked a lot like a Viking helm with horns coming down and around, his eyes were glowing white.
And Last, Collin and Despair. Despair was a skeletal horse of a yellowish "pale" color. The horse wore no armor just a saddle and the other equipment. Collin, well Collin was the grim reaper, black cloak of tattered cloth a hood pulled up over his face and a large gothic scythe in hand. He was the most changed, he looked skeletal and dying his eyes no longer existed and the hand that held the scythe, the only one visible past the robes, was nothing but bones.
The images of the true forms lasted just long enough for the others to take in the details and really truly realize who these four, innocent emotional boys were. Then they were back to just being Collin, Sebastian, Will and Richie, the over emotional almost to human boys who were in fact not human at all. Collin looked at Kingsley and grinned happily that adorable grin of his
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Kingsley looked at collin like he was the only thing on earth. Seeing him in his true form only sealed his love for his baby boy. He grinned widely and headed over to him. "Are you happy my love?" He asked gently a large smile on his face. 

-
Emerson was snuggled up to his bithers arms as he looked to his boys a smile on his face. It scrunched slughtly at there true forms but it turned back to a smile. 
Maximus however looked swated at there forms and wanted to see them again but he didn't say anything just smiled at sebastian.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Collin looked at him and said "Seeing that you aren't disgusted by my true nature, makes me even more happy then before." he purred and leaned down, kissing him lovingly.

Sebastian had the Plague go over to Max and Emmerson and he climbed down, offering MAx his hand "Want to start learning?" he asked happily.

Richie smiled and stopped by Emmerson "You okay love?" he had seen the face he'd made and wondered if he wasn't a fan of what they really were. He knew bringin them here was a risk, that it might finally sink in what they were and that they could lose Emmerson and possibly even max forever but if that was the case then they would have to handle it.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Kingsley laughed and kissed him back "I will love you no mater what. You will always be the most beautiful in my eyes" he purred happily. 
-
Maximus nodded. He kissed Emmerson cheek before he went over to sebastian and kissed him deeply. 
-
Emmerson nodded "yes just surprised" he blushed and smiled at him shyky "but you are beautiful in your true form with you and will"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Collin grinned, tears coming to his eyes. He rubbed them away and kissed him lovingly again before sitting up and asked "You wanna ride?"

Sebastian kissed him back deeply, resting his hand on MAx's neck. He pulled back and leaned their heads together "does this mean you aren't scared of me?"

Richie smiled gently and said "I'm glad you think so. Are you sure you don't want to ride?" he aske gently.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Kingsley smield "sure he can hold my weight?" He asked biting his lip. He wasn't fat but he had many muscles and he weighed ynder 200 pounds Just in muscle. He wasn't close to Princeton or even Hercules but he was up there. 
-
Maximus blushed "I mean sorta u am scared of the thins you can do but o know and trust you never to hurt me" he said gently smiling. 
-
Emmerson nodded "I am not a fan of being high up I thinkni am going to just brush them" he said happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Collin giggled "All because he's nothing but bone doesn't mean he can't carry you." he joked "He'll be fine, he's a tough boy." he looked to the horse "Aren't you despair?" the horse made a soft noise as he bobbed his head in a nod.

Sebastian smiled "I would never hurt you intentionally. If I ever hurt you, just know it was by accident." he smiled and kissed him gently "I'm glad you trust me, it means a lot to me.'

Richie nodded "alright my love. if you change you mind just let me or Will know." he said softly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Kingsley laughed and roll his eyes. "I know but I weigh a lot" he said and laughed. "I will ride in a little bit I want you to have your fun first I know you were tooling forward to this"
-
Maximus humemd and held him close nuzzling there heads togetehr. "Of course I mean you basically saved my life" he said gently and held onto his waist with a shy smile. 
-
Emmerson bidded and sniled happily getting up and moving over to the stables.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Collin smiled and said "Alright. I'm gonna go for a couple of rounds around the place and I'll be back, okay? You're welcome to join whenever you want to." he purred and kissed him lovingly.

Sebastian leaned his forehead on Max's and said "and you've made mine worth living."

Richie watched him for a minute before Carnage trotted off, breaking into a gallop
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next