RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 9 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Malissa bkdddd and smkled happily "alright so tell me why you decided now tondo the surgery?"
-
"Yeah but if js a secret" he said and giggled and pulled out something "close he's your eyes" $3 said smiling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake) - Page 9 Empty Re: It All Starts With a Boy in a Dress (Remake)

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Ace bit his lip "I-I never knew how to start before, plus I never thought itd be an option. I thought if I went through with it I'd never find acceptance and love. But then I found Dezmond and I have faith in him. So I think it's time that I do what I want and get past this emotional obstacle."

Cody kissed him softly before stepping back a step and closing his eyes
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Mallisa nodded and smiled "alright what do you typically wear to school" he asked gently.
-
Tristan smirked and put on his jock strap on before he looked around to face Cody.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Ace bit his lip. "My jeans, baggy but not overly so, my binder, a band shirt, often of the band I'm in, and often a hoodie."

Cody bit his lip and asked "can I look yet? I'm dying to know"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm

She nodded smiled "okay did you take the binder off?"
-
"Yes go ahead"he said smiling happily at him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Ace shook his head "I didn't know if you wanted that off too. I can get it though."

Cody opened his eyes and moaned when he saw it. "Fuuuckk that is sexy as hell." he moaned before coming over and running his hand along Tristan's member, pressing his body against Tristan's
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:26 pm

"Yes I just need to see how the breats look" he said softly.
Dezmond kissed aces head softly.
-
Tristan moaned loudly and rubbed against him "you feel amazing too. "
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Ace nodded and moved the robes, taking his binder off. He couldn't look at Dezmond now.

Cody moaned and bit his neck, sucking hard "Fuck" he growled in his ear, grinding against him now
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Dezmond smiled gently and folded it carefully.
Melissa smield "okay can you removed the robe?" She asked softly.
-
Tristan ehimpered and ran Way again. He fiddled with his iPod before plugging it in and playing sexy music. He then swated his hips.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Ace toke a deep breath before removing the robe.

Cody purred, his eyes shining "You are so sexy." he purred softly
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Dezmond took it carefully and gave. Reassuring smile.
Mel looked and smiled. She lied at te scars but didn't say anything. She took out her tape measure "arms up please"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Ace lifted his arms as instructed and watched her
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:50 pm

She measure a bunch of places before writing it down. "I need to cheek down stairs so would you like Dezmond to leave? He doesn't have to but it is your choice"
-
Tristan hummed and spun so his bare ass was showing invades by the two straps as he swayed his hips.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Dezmond shook his head quickly "Please no." he looked at dezmond "...unless you want to."

Cody bit his lip hard and had to use all his power to keep from going over to him
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am

Dezmond smirked "I told you I wasn't leaving" he said but sat down in the chair.
Mellisa smield and let ace get back on the bed.
-
Tristan went as his waist slowly standing back up hands rubbing up his legs. He then moaned lowly as he swayed more.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:11 am

Ace got on the bed and scooted back then laid down. "And I apologize in advance for any twitching, flinching, jumping or random noises that I make." he told her.

Cody panted and moaned, eyes watching him like a hungry wolf. "you look so sexy, moving like that." he growling lowly, taking a slow step closer
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

"No problem sweety" mellisa said and put up the stirrups. "Feet up please"
-
Tristan smirked and moved his hips more turned to face him. "Well I did do this for a job unless you forgot about that" he said laughing. "You were at the club with that gross fwink" he grumbled before smirking "but you couldn't take your eyes off me and my fat ass" he giggled
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:25 am

Ace put his feet up and toke deep breaths. He looked over to Dezmond.

Cody smirked "your ass isn't fat, it's just amazingly sexy." he kissed him deeply. "Of course I couldn't keep my eyes of you"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:27 am

Dezmond smield reassuringly.
Melissa did the checked before she sat up and took her gloves of and washed her hands. "Now just for blood" she said gently.
-
Tristan smirked "have you seen my ass it is pretty big. " he said and laughed. "Yeah surprised you haven't had a pole installed for me to danced on since you liked when insud that the most" he said skirling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:34 am

Ace had to bit his lip hard and close his eyes. Once Melissa was done he quickly covered himself back up and pulled his knees to his chest. "A-alright"

Cody smirked "Don't tempt me." he purred and moved closer, hands on tristan's hips. "I'd love to have you all to myself. to get cute dances whenever you wanted to dance, whenever you got teasing and frisky
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:39 am

Dezmond got up and held his arms open for ace to snuggle into.
-
"So all the time" Tristan smirked and ground against him slowly. It was true Tristan loved to dance. Not as much as he loved his drums but he loved to dance expecislly sexy.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:43 am

Ace went over and buried into him. "I'm sorry"

Cody groaned and ground on him "we'd never leave this bedroom." He half joked.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:48 am

"Don't be sorry just relax and take deep breaths. It is almost over" he said softly.
-
"Only for gigs" he laughed and and wrapped his arms around him. Tristan ground more. Humming and moNinv in pleasure.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 am

Ace nodded and toke deep breathes. He calmed down and looked back yo melissa

Cody's eyes gleamed "a-am I a-allowed to yet?" He asked, meaning let loose and do what he wanted. Tristan knew he was rough and had trouble holding it back long
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 am

Mel was smiling widely and had the need and drip ready to take the blood.
-
Tristan smirked and bit his lip. "Take me" he groaned in his ear panting.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next