RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Time

2 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Out of Time - Page 17 Empty Re: Out of Time

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:39 am

Daniel nodded and listened carefully to them. "Alright" he said and shifted glancing to Oliver who was staring the the mechanical arm in aww. He looked back "smart boys then" he said with a woked grin and nibbled on Caleb's neck again. "What about you Tyler?" He asked curiously.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:49 am

Tyler bit his lip "I was an orphan, picked up by the CIA, I think, because I showed intelligence beyond my age, tactics and strategy. I was constantly, at nine, doodling in my notebook scenarios of raids or rescue missions. So the teacher reported it and eventually these government guys showed up and toke me away. somehow at sixteen I ended up with the navy seals on assassination raids, coordinating the whole thing. One day, a year ago, at seventeen I missed something, I missed a hostage. We heard about them so I went to go get them, I didn't think when I got there the leader would be the one gaurding them. He caught me and I woke where Zack was in some underground torture and training facility."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:54 am

Daniel nodded "alright good" he said and smiled "I am very happy to have you two with us. we could use people like you. I don't know where Grim is but he is hard to crack we haven't gotten much from him. I have long and boring story prince of heaven damned for my fathers sins which things happened be and Oliver became brothers. I am trained in weapons. Oliver is a wolf demon but doesn't like to kill, he is brilliant though and can draw like no one believes, he can also see things in the dark like Biden things and signs" he said and nodded.
Oliver was watching the boys closely. "D-did it hurt?" He voice came out quite and tiny as his eyes looked at the mechanical arm.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:59 am

Zack got a confused look for a flash of a second before he looked at Oliver. "I'd love to sound cool and say it was nothing but honestly, yes, it hurt a ton, for over an hour. The worst thing imaginable for a human, really." he said and looked at Oliver. As he shifted his arms slightly the plates shifted almost like muscles of a real arm.
Tyler nodded and said "Hopefully we'll be helpful to you guys." he said.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:10 am

Oliver watched it his eyes glowing in facination. He scooted a little closer and watched how it moved and worked. He then looked up his whole face going red. "I-I am sorry that it hurt" he said seriously glancing back down. "But this just makes you unique and an interesting story" he said quietly and awkwardly shifting back to the spot he was in. He looked over to Tyler and blushed too looking away.
Daniel smirked "we were going to go to the aquarium but..." He paused and looked at Caleb. "We might wait until we figure some things out" he said and smiled.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:12 am

Zack looked at him and hcuckled "Don't apologize for something that wasn't your fault. It's made me who I am and I wouldn't want it any other way." He told him.
Tyler glanced at Oliver and smirked, amused by how shy the boy was

CAleb nodded "Like what?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 am

Oliver looked at both of them his head going to dirty thoughts. He let his tongue run over his lips and he shifted moving the pillow further to hide his problem forming in his tight pants. "I would love to see how it works."
-
Daniel smirked. "Well I have whip cream at home" he growled in his ear nipping on it.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:18 am

Tyler started chuckling softly. His laugh was one of the most gorgeous sounds in the world, soft and sweet but still masculine. Tyler being as observant as he was of course noticed Oliver's slight sexual mouth gesture and the fact that his pants were getting tighter and he found it amusing.
Zack smirked and said "Maybe you can watch sometime." leaving that totally up to oliver to take as he wanted to.

Caleb bit his lip and whimpered softly "Not cool"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:21 am

"We are going to let you boys get to know each other. We eill be in Caleb's room" he said and lifted him carrying to the room and got in locking the door. He smirked and threw him on the bed.
---
Oliver whimpered hearing him laugh and moved closer slightly to them. "C-could I watch you both?" He asked shyly his eyes shinning as he asked the question. He shifted again and moaned as he pants got tighter. It was almost silent but it was still there.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:30 am

CAleb purred and looked up at him "Well hiya."

Tyler smirked and looked at Zack who smirked and glanced at him. Zack asked "well, what would you like to see?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 am

Daniel crawled on top of him "you are so sexy" he purred and kissed down his neck creating large marks.
-
"Both if you...all of you" he breathed out and nibbled on his lowly lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 am

Caleb moaned, leaning his head back, back arching a little.

Zack bit his lip. "I guess you can." tyler seemed perfectly fine with the idea, zack seemed a little hesitant. Tyler leaned over and kissed Zack deeply "Hey, it's okay." he told him softly and zack nodded
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 am

Daniel hummed and sat up looking at his work "all mine" he said happily. He went back to kiss Caleb devouring his mouth.
-
Oliver paused watching them. He saw how close they where and he instantly regretted his feelings. He shook his head, "never mind. I-I am sorry for asking" he said and got up carefully to hide his bulge before he went into the kitchen. He didn't want to already have them hate him he wanted everyone to be happy and if they were happy he would be happy. He really did want to know how the arm work though it was facinating to him. Yes they were both extremely attractive and he wanted to be spoiled and dominated by them. But he repertoires that they had boundaries he shouldn't have crossed.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

Tyler followed him "hey, Oliver. Its alright. Zack just isn't comfortable with doing something like that so soon. He will, in time" he said gently, resting a hand on his shoulder.

Caleb kissed him back deeply, running his fingers through his hair
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Oliver flinched a bit and looked at him with a smile. "It is okay" he said quietly and looked away slowly.

Daniel smirked at him and hummed kissing deeper.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Tyler smiled gently "just time and convincing cause he's bi but not very. And I would if you want me to. Just ask" he offered and wondered back to Zacks aide.

Caleb kissed him deeper, pulling his hair
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Oliver blushed and nodded "d-do you think I could still look at his arm?" He asked quietly almost a whisper.
-
Daniel growled at him and hummed
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Tyler chuckled "Sure. Not sure what you expect him to do buutt you can." he said and lead him back over to Zack. ZAck looked up at Oliver and gave a small smile.

CAleb moved and started kissing his neck
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:12 pm

"I just want to see how it moves. I like stuff like that." He said quietly. He looked up to see Zach and blushed looking down at his sucked feet. He had changed into a over sized sweatshirt and leggings. He nibbled on his lip smiling back gently.
-
Daniel hummed and smiled happily to him. He moved and reached up to rub his chest. "You are perfection"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Zack smiled "I can understand that." he said softly and moved his arm, showing the underside and making a fist so that the plates shifted.

Caleb shook his head "YOu are."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Oliver crawled onto the couch to sit in front of him on his legs. He watched in facination his eyes lighting up. He reached up and ran his fingers over it lightly. He nibbled on his lips as the plates shifted. "I thought it would be colder"
-
Daniel smirked and ground on him carefully. He pinched his nipples with a smirk.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 pm

"It can get pretty cold, but normally, yea it stays fairly warm." he said and looked at Oliver.

Caleb gasped, head going back.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Oliver nodded "I bet in the minter. Maybe I can develope a heating mechanism so you can keep it warm if needed. I have a feeling it locks when it is cold. Maybe not though" he said shyly and his fingers started to tap in the air and his eyes flicked back and fourth. He looked up to him and then Tyler snapping back to reality. He smiled sheepishly.
-
Daniel hummed hearing that noise and moved down to suck on them happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Zack smiled "You can try if you want to. It normally doesn't bother me though. Tyler says it's pretty bad though." he chuckled.
Tyler nodded, smiling gently.

Caleb moaned loudly, pulling dnaiels hair
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Oliver nodded with a smile and looked over to them. "I-I can see waht I can do" he said and shifted a bit, ears poked out from his hair as he looked around. He glanced at the window before shaking his head. "W-Would you like anything to eat?" he asked quietly looking at them through his lashes.
-
"Shh love we have guests" he purred and moved to his other sucking on it.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next