RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhythm of Complicated Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rhythm of Complicated Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Rhythm of Complicated Love

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Oliver smirked and looked at Cody lovingly. And then at Kat "baby girl he better not hurt you" he said quietly and bit his lip. "And I want to meet him before you go on a date"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 am

Kat quirked an eyebrow. "I'm not twelve, but fine, you guys can meet him. I promised to show him some of the beaches, so you better make that meeting quick," She said with a smile gracing her lips.
---
Cody rolled his eyes, and looked over at Kat again. "I second that motion. Even if you have to bring him here."

((Do you want to skip like, a day or two so you can have Cameron arrive and I can have Cody kind of "moving in" for his stay with Oliver?))
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 pm

(Uh yeah I will start)
Oliver was caring boxes of Cody's into his apartment. "Cody don't you dare lift the box your job was to unpack" he whined rushing over.
-
Cameron looked over to Kat. "So where are we going first?" He asked quietly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Kat sighed, and rubbed her forehead. "My two over-protective friends want to meet you first, then it's to my favorite spot." She said flirtatiously, and played with the hem of her shorts before turning onto Oliver's street. She walked over and smiled when she saw Oliver and Cody fussing.
---
Cody frowned. "I can carry it!" He scoffed playfully, and gave the box to Oliver, and pecked him on the lips, "Calm down, babe." He murmured and walked into the house.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Olive rolled his eyes and watched Cody. "I am calm...." he said and walked over to the other boxes setting them down. He then turned seeing Kat and Cameron, "Oh love Kat is here" He called running over to them.
-
Cameron laughed and held her hand shaking his head 'That seems fine" he said grinning.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Cody walked back out, and smirked, big brother mode on. He walked over to them, and waved. "Hey Kat. You must be Cameron." He said, holding out his hand for Cameron.
---
Kat nodded. "Yep, this is him. You guys settled in yet?" She hoped this would be fast, she had a lot planned for her and Cameron today.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Cameron smiled and shook his hand "Yes I am cameron" He said nodding and smiling widely.
-
Oliver smirked and wrapped his arms around cody's waist leaning his head on his back. "No not yet, Cody is not unpacking like I told him to" He said grinning.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:49 pm

"Because I want to help unload the boxes from the car." Cody responded, and pulled his hand back from Cameron. He didn't have much to say, or else what he did say might make Kat want to kill him. "Have fun, nice meeting you, I guess I should go "unpack boxes'" He teased, and headed back inside, taking a box with him.
---
Kat laughed. I'm glad you two are getting along." She looked up at Cameron and then back to Oliver. "Oh, and that was Cody and this is Oliver." She said, making sure to introduce them at some point. She then looked at all the boxes. "Should we leave you two to unpacking?" She asked with a smirk, and winked at Oliver.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Oliver looked at Cody "Cody I told you not to pick up boxes" He said shaking his head. He looked at KAt and kissed her cheek "We are acually not having sex until he is better acually and unpacked" He said glancing at his boyfriend "You too have fun and be safe" He said and ran after Cody taking the box.
-
Cameron laughed "I like them" He said smirking at her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:08 pm

"Good, see you guys later!" Kat called, and headed down the street with Cameron. "I'm glad you like them." She smiled. "I hope you don't mind a short walk. The first place I'm going to bring you to isn't that far from here."
---
"Hey~!" Cody hurried after him, mumbling something with a smile on his face. He loved Oliver, so so much. Nothing would change that.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Cameron shook his head "No it is fine" He said smirking happily. He held her hand tightly "Just glad to be here" he said smiling widely.
-
Oliver smirked and set the box don grabbing his waist and pulling him close
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:57 am

Kat smiled back and then frowned. He probably wasn't staying in Florida for a while. "When do you leave?" She asked in a soft voice, her happy expression beginning to look sad. But she wiped away the frown and continued on. "You know what? Don't worry about that." She stopped at the edge of woods, with a path leading into them more. "Keep up!" She smirked and ran down the path.
---
Cody returned the smirk and bit his lip. "I love you," He said softly, and kissed Oliver's cheek, then trailed his soft kisses to the boy's lips.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 am

"Um we are staying for a week" be said glancing at her before she started to run he smirked and followed after him running happily. When he caught up he went a little faster smirking.
-
Oliver smiled and looked into his eyes "I love you too" he said kissig his lips gently. "Even if you don't listen"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Kat then moved to be ahead of him yet again, and stopped as where the grass turned to sand and the trees stopped becoming abundant. It was a little high up area of the beach hidden from the more crowded one. And it was beautiful, with shimmering water and white sand.
---
Cody smirked, nuzzling his nose a bit and wrapping his arms around his neck.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Cameron came to a stop and looked over it. "It is beautiful...stunning really" He said taking her hand once more.
-
Oliver kissed him softly on the lips before moving away, "We have work to do"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Cody sighed, over dramatically. "Fine, but expect that I'll want more kisses later~." He smirked, and pecked Oliver on the cheek before heading into the room to start unpacking.
---
Kat blushed as he took her hand, and grinned sheepishly. "I though you might like it. This is the place I go when I either want to write songs or distress after a long day." She sat down, and pulled Cameron down with her playfully.

Last edited by AnimeAddict on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo :p)
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Oliver rolled his eyes and walked back ut getting the last of the boxes and closing the trunk.
-
Cameron laughed and sat down with her "Seems like a good plan" He said nudging her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:23 pm

"Care for a swim?" She asked, a playful smirk n his face. She had warned him a few times to wear a bathing suit, and even if he wasn't he could always go in his boxers. She was in a seafoam green bikini, with a pure black bottom. She stood back up and began to undress, showing her bathing suit as she did.
---
Cody put things in the draws Oliver had let him use, and was putting away the last of some of the things. He then stacked the boxes in the corner of the room, waiting for the last two boxes.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Cameron ad worn a all black bathing suite. "YEah sure" HE said carefully taking the hotel key out and his phone and other things.
-
Oliver set the last too boxes down. "I am going to order in what do you want?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

"Anything," He replied as he opened the boxes, laughing at what he found in the box. He took the contents without Oliver seeing and shoved them into a drawer before taking out the other items, which happened to be more clothes, and one pair of shoes. "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."
---
"Meet you in there~!" Kat called as he got to undressing. She gave another playful swing of her hips, before diving into the water and swimming out until she was waist high.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Oliver had walked back in the kitchen "Well it is pizza or chinese they do not sell horse, It isn't legal and the other we are having for dinner cause I do not like cooking. Plus I have a good job now" He muttered and walked back in with menus.
-
Cameron laughed and shook his head running after her. He smirked and dove in the water carefull with his sunglasses and swam out to her.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Kat loved to swim. She's loved it ever since she was little. She smiled at him, and watched as he made his way towards her. He heart was beating really fast, and it was hard for her to believe that this was true. She was going to get to spend a week with national icon, Cameron.
---
Cody laughed. "Well, Chinese people tend to cook up some weird shit..." He said with a grin. He took the menu. "Well, I can't let you pay it all." He dug around in his pocket, and pulled out a twenty. He had a job as a waiter at a café not far from where he was staying with Oliver. "I'm leaning towards Chinese food. Yum."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Cameron smirked and swam around her humming the theme to jaws. He smirked and then looked over to him grinning.
-
Oliver laughed and rolled his eyes "Alright you can pay for lunch" HE said and pulled him down so siti on the bed. HE looked at the menu "What do you want?"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:50 pm

"Lo Mein, teriyaki chicken, and an eggroll." He recited, his favorites even as a little kid coming to mind. He licked his lips and his stomach proceeded to make a rather loud growl. "Hurry and order love~! Or I just might end up eating you!" Cody teased, leaning closer to Oliver and nipping at his ear.
---
Kat grinned right back to him. She faked terror, holding her hands up to try and stop the "shark" attack. "No! Don't eat me!"
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Oliver laughed "I wouldn't mind you eating me, I hear you can deep throat" he smirked at him and shook his head. Before taking his phone out and calling.
-
Cameron smirekd and reached out grabbing her and then blowing on her stomach.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum