RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhythm of Complicated Love

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rhythm of Complicated Love - Page 10 Empty Re: Rhythm of Complicated Love

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Cameron smiled and looked at her "Of course I do Kat" He said smiling and holding onto her hand tightly.
-
Oliver smiled and then did as he was told.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Kat smiled, blushing brightly. "Thanks Cameron. This means a lot to me." She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, "Shall we?"
---
"Take a left, then a right, and go straight until you reach the end of the road." It was a pretty hidden spot, a little pond like area in the middle of the woods. Of course, there was a path to it. It was a large circle, that caught air currents which made the water bubble. Cody had been there earlier, and placed lamps all around in the trees. Kat's brother had shown him this place when they were kids.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Cameron smiled and walked her in talking the man before try got lead to the table.
-
Oliver smiled and got out of the car smiling at him. "This is amazing" he said gently smiling. O
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:05 pm

"Even better when you actually get in the water." Cody said with a grin, and got out of the car, taking off his shirt and placing it on the side of the pool. Cody stepped back and jumped in, popping back up within a few seconds. "The waters great. Come one in~!"
---
Kat checked her phone as Cameron led her inside, and smiled to herself. Her pen-pal from her senior year of highschool had contacted her, saying that she'd be coming into Florida tomorrow morning, and she'd need a ride. Kat quickly texted back that she'd be there, before placing her phone back into her pocket.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Oliver hesitated befor eye took his shoes and shirt off going in slowly into the water. He then swam over to his boyfriend holding him tightly.
-
Cameron smiled and pulled her chair out. When she sat he pushed I in then went to his own smiling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Kat blushed at all the royal treatment, and placed her hands on her lap, folded nicely. She smiled at Cameron, and looked as a waiter came over to their table, pouring them both drinks. He then placed menus out for them, before hurrying off.
---
Cody grinned. "How is it?" He asked, and leaned back so he was in to his chest, and had Oliver's head on his chest.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Cameron smiled at her "I hope this is nice enough for you" he said quietly biting his lip.
-
Oliver smiled and nodded "it is nice here" he said smiling.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Kat smiled brightly. "Hey, I would have taken a few burgers from a oily paper bag. And that would have been great." She said the last part a little quieter. "As long as it's with you."
---
"Glad you think that." Cody said, leaning back as the water bubbled up around him from an underground air socket. "I used to come here a lot with a few of my friends. Stopped when one of them died." He said softly, seeming a bit unaffected by mentioning his first, unrecognized love's, death. Mainly because that was the past, he had Oliver now, and couldn't be more happy about that.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Cameron smiled and kissed her hand gently. He smiled and held her hand tightly. "I am glad I am with you"
-
Oliver nodded "I know Cody, I hung out with Kat during that time" he said quietly and bit his lip.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am

Kat smiled brightly, and kept her grip on his hand. "That means a lot. A couple months ago and I don't think I'd believe it if anything like this happened to me..." The waiter returned with the appetizers, placing them in front of the pair. He walked off after.
---
Cody half-frowned, half-smiled, and hugged Oliver, nearly loosing his balance and going under the water with his love. "Sorry." Codysaid as he regained his positioning. "Got a bit too wild with my hug."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:58 am

Cameron laughed and played with her fingers. "We'll I hope you. Believe it now cause I don't want I let you go" he said softly smiling gently at her.
-
Oliver shook his head and hugged him tightly hiding his face in his neck. He pressed closer to him.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:26 am

"Why me though, Cameron?" Kat asked, drinking some water. "You could have anyone, any fancy model or celebrity and you choose me... Why?" She asked, tilting her head.
---
"Thank you for the second chance. I didn't deserve it for the way I treated you." Cody said softly, rubbing Oliver's back with some water.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 am

"You are way beter then a model" he said gently. "SMS cause you inspire me,you make me want to keep going" he said softly fixing his glasses.
-
Oliver looked at him and shook his head "I love you"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 am

Kat smiled, and took a very brave, bold move. something she probably would never do in her life before meeting and having a very fancy dinner with Cameron. She leaned forward and kissed him softly and quickly, pulling back not long after.
---
"I love you too." Cody responded, and stretched out. "Ahh, this is real nice. I hope there will be many more ights like this in nthe sunny state of Florida."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 am

Cameron smile and returned it. He smiled at her and bit his lip. There food came out and he smiled "smells yummy"
-
"I hope too, it gets way to hot and rainy in July and August" he sighed and shrugged.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Eeek! Oliver is not going to believe me! Kat sank her teeth into her bottom lip and took her fork into her hand, licking her lips at the delectable food set infront of her. She began eating right then, not realizing how hungry she was.
---
Cody grinned, and ran his fingers through Oliver's hair. "And it gets muggy. Definitely not swimming weather." He kissed Oliver's ear and looked at the moon. A shooting star came across the sky, and Cody nudged Oliver. "Wish time!" He said as he closed his eyes.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Cameron smiled R her and then looked down. He smiled and began eating his stomach rumbling softly.
-
Oliver smiled and looked at the star. He closed his eyes and wished that the boys could come back.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Cody was wishing for the same exact thing, his eyes shut tightly and his heart racing. Tomorrow he'd be heading off into court to try and challenge his aunts hold on the boys, with Oliver right beside him.
---
Kat finished in a matter of minutes, drinking her water last. She cleared hertroat softly, and licked her pale pink lips. She looked back at Cameron, smiling.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Oliver smiled and held onto him tightly and smiled widely. He pulled him close swaying back and fourth.
-
Cameron smile watching her happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 am

"Ready to head back home?" Cody asked, swaying with Oliver in his arms. He would never openly admit it, because Cody was a softy like that, but Oliver made him so happy... Happier than Kat or any other person.
---
"When's your first concert here?" Kat asked. Surely there'd be a few before heading back out again. But as far as she was concerned they hadn't even performed yet.
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 am

Oliver giggled and nodded kissing him gently "of course love" he said and pulled him close. "More shower sex"
-
"Tomorrow is rehearsal then concert. Then concert. Then break and then we have to leave and go to a different part of Florida" he said softly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 am

Cody laughed, and stayed close to Oliver. "Fun times love." He nuzzled his nose against the crook of his neck, smirking against his skin.
---
Kat didn't want to admit it, but something inside of her kind of snapped once Cameron mentioned having to leave again. She kept a smile strong, though, and swallowed hard. "At least I'll get to spend those days with you."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:09 am

Cameron watched her "I was going to ask if you wanted I come along. On your with us I mean" he said softly watching her.
-
Oliver smiled happily and closed his eyes.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeAddict Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 am

"I'd love to." Kat said quickly, her eyes sparkling. "I'd love to go with you guys." She looked at him, and smiled brightly. "You want to go for a walk after we finish up here?" She asked, smiling.
---
Cody kissed his neck. "Let's get home, and I just might have to take up on that offer."
AnimeAddict
AnimeAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 am

Cameron smiled excitedly glad she said yes. "Of course let me just pay" he said happily.
-
Oliver giggled and ran out if the water grabbing his towel and dryin off.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum