RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

World Of Warcraft - Page 2 Empty Re: World Of Warcraft

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Ardryll nodded "very much so" he said simply and looked to the elf lying on the floor. "But we are doing at kingdom proud here. Would you like to join us in the nightly prayer?" Her asked watching the man before looking at his brother. 

Adamar was looking to the ground not much to speak. He wanted to go back home. And heal the children again that was his favorite job being the children's doctor fixing up any drapes or fighting damage they may have. He loved children and he hoped to have his own one day. However know one knee of his sexual preference in men. It was not illegal in there community just rare and once in every ten years or so meaning they were mostly to die alone.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Alador shook his head "Thanks though but... praying isn't going to do anything." he said softly "they are not the ones that need prayers and hope right now, It has been fifteen years since the last time damage was done to Quel'Thalas. They are doing more then just surviving." he commented and sighed softly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:59 am

Ardryll rolled his eyes "then do not follow the customs and traditions of our people" he said before he simply walked I er him and continued on his way to where he was going to pray. 

Adamar sigHed "the nightly prayer is not about praying for our city it is about praying for good fortune to come to all and be prosperous in life" he said simply before, unlike his brother, walking around the laying elf and continued after his brother expertly moving around the obstacles of the camp site.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Alador snorted "Our people stopping praying a long time ago." he said to himself. "We have no one to pray to anyway." it was true, once they were no longer Night Elves the High Elves were no longer Children of Elune and that meant they really didn't have a god. Some of them, like Priests, prayed to The Light, but Alador wasn't a priest, he didn't think the Light would help, only action of their own people would keep the land healthy and the people happy and alive.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Ardryll and Adamar did not necessarily pray to anyone. Thy just spoke about what they wanted to happening. Hoping somthing out there will hear them. They prayed for safety and that the others were safe and healthy.

Ardryll sat down at the endge and pulled his brother done who just leaned into him as they held hands. They were very close, which was normal but they never went somewhere without the other and if anything were to happen to either it would be unreasonable to assume the other would still be happy.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Alador sighed and closed his eyes as the sun finished going down, engulfing the world in darkness, the only light from the moon and stars and the fire on the other side of the base where Jaina and Thrall stood.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Ardryll and Adamar soon left after there prayer andy hey climbed in there tent to get some rest. Adamar curled up his head resting on ardrylls chest as he brother has his arms tightly around.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

A few hours later there was a loud alarm to wake everyon up and warning everyone to get ready for battle. The sun was barely poking it's head up but that didn't matter. Aladornic got up and readjusted his swords and armor before heading over to where Thrall stood.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Ardryll had fixed his fear and grabbed his bow and arrow and his spear. He walked out with adamr following closely behind spinning his knives. He took a deep breath and watched over the mountain shaking his head.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Aladornic looked over to Jaina was explaining that they were to make a stand and hope to finish the burning legion here and now. Thankfully the Horde had enough large, strong warriors that it might be a possibility, even if the chances are slim. Alador went over to stand at the open gates and he knelt down and starred off down the dirt road
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 pm

"Adamar you should go To the hospital you will be useful" he said softly and pushed his brother to the hospital tent he turned and got to wear he would be needed most.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Alador had his head bowed as he opened himself to accept the fact he would most likely die today and atleast if he had to go out he was protecting his world and he'd die with honor. He toke a deep breath and looked up, opening his eyes. He would try not to regret anything he did or didn't do in this short life and hope his next one was longer. He stood up and saw the armies heading their way so he drew his sword.
Goldrinn came over to stand beside Aladornic, the man standing as tall, if not slightly taller then the elf. Goldrinn also looked more impressive in his detailed plate mail where Aladornic only had simple mail armor to protect him. They looked at each other and smirked nodding.
Alador looked over to Ardyrll and gave a small flick of his neck in a signal of 'join us.'
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:26 am

Adamar came out quickly and went to the front. He went up to Alador and grabbed his cheeks with both his hands and pulled him down slughtly for a searing hit kiss before he pulled back quickly "make it back" he said before he ran off again before anything could be said. 
Ardryll watched his brother and laughed rolling his eyes. Adamar has had a crush on Alador since childhood and it was alwys so funny but he never expected this. He believe that it was mostly done so that if either die Adamar would have got his first kiss with someone he loved.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 am

Aladornic looked utterly shocked, not upset in the least but shocked. He stood frozen for a almost a minute before he looked away from where adamar had run off to and faced the army. he now had a defiant smirk on his lip and he unsheathed his sword as he got ready, soon cutting down as many monsters as he could.

(Do you just wanna skip to the end of the baltte?)
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:22 am

(uh sure)

adamar was running around the make shift infirmity covered in blood of others and his hair was messy and ragged and he was covered I. Sweat. There was a lot of wounded and so many had already died. His eyes held sadness but he was thankful he had not yet seen Ardryll or Alador in the tent yet.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:32 am

Aladornic was laying on the ground away from the medical tents where so many people were being tended to by shamans and priests, druid s and anyone else who could help. He had quite a few knicks and cuts and bruises but nothing major this time, surprisingly. He had a few deeper wounds but even those weren't as bad as others so he would growl at anyone who offered to help. His swordnhad been busted and he'd almost died but between goldrinn and adryrll he'd had plenty of protection.

Goldrinn had gotten sliced up pretty bad and was currently out cold in a tent but since at one point he hadn't had at least forty undead on him at once, ripping apart his armor and slicing him up it wasn't surprising that even the nigh goldrinn went down.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:37 am

Adamar went to Goldrin to check up on the sleeping man. He tended to his wounds and soon walked out of the tent seeing if anyone needed help. He turned and looked finally spotting Aladornic. "What are you doing? You are injure why are you not inside" he said frowning. Yes he would bit see but he could smell the blood on his close cloudig the elves natural sent. "Get inside so I can tend to you" he snapped walking inside. 

Ardryll laughed a bit at aladornic. "I would listen to him. He gets sassy when he is stressed, and hungry" he said and laugehd as he cleaned off some of the arrows he had let while he made a pile of the broken ones.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Aladornic sighed as he shakily got to his feet. He went to follow Adamar inside "You shouldn't be worrying about me." he told him softly "There are others in worse shape, plus, you need a break to sit and eat for a bit." he said gently. He saw that Goldrinn was resting in the corner and said "I can't believe he got hurt so bad. The Mighty gladiator finally fell to his knees. Still hasn't given up yet though"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:08 pm

"No he hasn't. And it shows even the best can fall" he said and led him over to a bed. "Sit and stay. Stop complaining about worse off and don't tell me what I need" he said walking to go get some supplied we would need. "I need you to strip so I can make sure I get all of your injurys. " he said softly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:10 pm

After having gotten comfortable on the bed he sighed when he stood back up to pull off his armor and then the shirt underneath "You can't help anyone if you get sick from not eating, there will be enough people that you should at least take a couple of minutes to eat and regain some energy." he said gently as he worked on removing his clothes.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:26 pm

"I have eaten. Last night. And I will be fine until tonight. " he said and started to mix up the things he needed. "And only a few have died in my tent because we are all working hard and I would rather get sick or be tired then have someone die because I was not there to help. I can work sick and I can work tired" he said as watched him slightly as he stripped before he went back to stirring.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:53 pm

Aladornic shook his head "There are atleast twenty people healing and you guys have already worked so hard that there aren't enough to worry about dying right away. You've gotten to them already. Please Adamar, after you're done putting me back together, please take a couple minutes to eat and rest, no one will die if you do."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Adamar sighed and filled his bright red eyes. "I need a bath more then anything. " he mumbled looking to his white hair stained red from running his hands through it and his arms legs clothes everything full of blood. He hummed and searched his body for the worst wounds before he began to apply some liquid dripping it over his body before he massaged I to into the wounds and surrounding skin
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Aladornic watched him and said "I think we can arrange something if you're willing to take a few minutes to yourself." he said gently as he watched him rub the liquids onto his arms and his side. "Thank you by the way. I appreciate the help now that the worse off were seen to." he said gently.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:17 pm

"Yes I will if I can bathe" he said seriously but he was focusing on his Rms making sure they were sll ready and done and cleaned off. He then looked up at him. "I will always be there to help when people are in need of it. Unlike my brother I do not wish to be king I wish to be a doctor. To help protect those that need to be protected. To heal"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next