RolePlay Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangest of Strangers

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strangest of Strangers - Page 21 Empty Re: Strangest of Strangers

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Emmerson but his lip and looked at him with shy smile. He walked over and looked at him "you scared me half to death" he said and pouted going over and laying down with him
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

https://roleplayaaway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Richie wrapped an arm around him and said "I'm sorry my love. I'm sorry to all of you I didn't mean to scare you. A guy attacked me and held a knife up to my throat the next thing I know I feel like my body is on fire, I pass out and hear the guy scream. I would've come home if I could've." he kissed Emmerson's head gently. He caught sight of the mark on Emmerson's neck from Will and his eyes turned bright red and he was standing faster then a human could and he had Will by the throat. "You just have to ruin everything don't you?" he asked, his voice rough and deep. Collin stepped closer to Richie "Richie, calm down. Let go of Will." Sebastian came over and placed his hand on Richie's arm "Richie, listen to Collin. This isn't going to solve anything." Will though didn't beg for him to let go he just stared at him, a smirk on his lips, mouth open just enough to try to get enough air to breath. "Richie you're not strong enough to be getting this upset again already." Sebastian reasoned. "Calm down and you can work this out talking to each other later."
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Emmerson whimperedd loudly at the sudden movement and he helped when richie got up. He moved over and pulled richie away from him "richie calm the fuck down. Lay your ass in that bed or I will leave" he said seriously a glare on his face. "We didn't do anything just so you know no got scared and he stopes immensely. If you care so much you can give me a hickie too" he said huffing.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Richie's eyes went back to dark blue black and he looked at him. "Sorry." he said softly and let go of Will, glaring at him once more before turning to Emmerson. He stepped back and sat on the bed again looking at him like a puppy wanting to please it's owner which was an odd but adorable look on Richie. It made Collin and Sebastian look at him curiously "Damn, Emmy you have a lot of power over him." Sebastian teased which caused Richie to playfully glare at him "No he doesn't" Richie stated defensively
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Emmerson rolled his eyes "yes I do" he said seriously and then looked at the boys. "C-can you guys g-go for minite?" He asked shyky biting his lip. He wanted to talk to will and richie away from the others boys. Because yes he was tied to both of them and he cared for both very much and he could not handle them fighting each other because will have Emmerson s hickie.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Collin nodded "Richie we're gonna go to the horseplace soon if you're feeling up to going okay?" he said cutely and kissed his cheek before leaving. Sebastian smiled gently and left, going to find Max.
Richie wrapped his arms around Emmerson and pulled him close, snuggling into his chest, breathing deeply. He had the cutest of content smiles on his lips as he held his love close.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Emmerson smiled happily and kissed him carefully on the lips before he moved back and looked at them. "I need to talk to both of you" he said seriously and glanced between them. "You know I love you both. And I know both of you love me but I will not stand for the point that you are fighting for my affections or that will gave me a hickie. I love you so much okay and I don't want to lose either of you"
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Richie looked at him and said "I'm just tired of looking away for one second and Will swooping in and winning you over. He got your first kiss and then he got to leave the first hickie on you and I'm tired of him acting uninterested in you during the day and then I turn my back for a minute and he's all over you."

Will looked at Richie and said "Well if you didn't take forever making a move this wouldn't be an issue Richie." Richie looked at him and glared "I'm taking my time to get to know him as a person, not just as a toy to conquer and control." he growled "You don't respect him you only want to control him." Will rolled his eyes "Who's the one who made him freak out and have flash backs because they touched him?" Richie's eyes started to turn red again and he growled "That wasn't on purpose, I was just trying to please him." Will smirked "And we see how that went, I actually brought him pleasure and that's what this is about, you're jealous that I can please him and make him happy and you're just a fuck up." Richie gritted his teeth and it was obvious by the energy pulsing off of him that he was getting close to blowing up while Will still had a calm cool smirk on his lips.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Emmerson blinked at them tears falling down his face. "Both of you don't deserve me if you think like that." He growled out glaring at them both. "So what if he got my first kiss and first mark because I sure as hell don't. I love both of you and I am not petty enough to fight over those small things. He looked at them and shook his head. "You are right that I love you different and richie you are the one who I cried over because I couldn't find you eil comforted me. " he glared at them. "So get over yourselves and then come to me when you figure it out" he said and turned walking out and started to sob.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Richie instantly calmed down and watched him go before hiding his face in his hands and trying not to cry. Will sighed and came over "Richie... I'm sorry. You know how I get when conflict happens. I didn't mean any of it. And I'm sorry I got to him first. I know you wanted to be his first, I thought you had already." Richie shook his head "I've been waiting. I didn't want to rush anything. like everyone else seems to want to." he sighed and looked at him "Why do we act like that to each other when it comes to him? We never fought before, not for real." Will looked at him "Cause we've never shared before." Richie nodded "We should try getting closer to each other, cause we can't make this work if we don't like each other too." Will nodded and said "That might also be it, sexual tension." he smirked jokingly and leaned over and kissed him gently. "Go get him for us would you?" Richie asked and Will nodded.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Emmerson had gone back to the forest and climbed up a tree his sobs filling the quite forest as he hugged his knees tughrly.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Will located him and looked up to him "BAby, can you come down please?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:52 pm

"A-are you a-and r-richie d-do-done?" He asked wuietly and looked down to where will was standing face red and puffy with tears streaming down his face.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Will nodded "Yes. We talked it out. We're both really sorry for doing that but we're gonna try working it out. We were talking about that if maybe me and him spend some time together, if we can start to like each other, we might not fight as often." he said softly 'Come here and let me hug you love"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Emmerson climbed down and moved slowly, cautiously, into his arms. "I-I don't l-like fighting" he sniffled and birdied his face in his neck. "I-i want to be happy for once in my life" he whispered and held onto his shirt tightly b
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Will picked him up and hugged him tightly "We're gonna do the best we can from now on to make that happen okay?" he said softly as he carried him back to the room Richie was in. "It's gonna be okay. But I do have a question. do you want us to lose or virginity with you, when you're ready or would you be okay with me and Richie trying it together first?"
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:04 am

"You and richie first because I don't know how long and I want you guys to be able to have pleasure even with me not being ready" he said quickly and
Blushed movigng and crawling into the bed with richie keeping his blush hidden.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:18 am

Will chuckled "We can wait as long as oyu want us to love. I was just asking cause both of us want to be the best and most experienced we can be when you are ready so we can please you and make you feel amazing when the time comes." he explained and Richie wrapped himself around Emmerson "Hi love." he whispered softly.
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 am

Emmerson nodded shly "if you guys want to have sex you can. I am not going to stop you" he said to both of them before he peek at richie. "H-how see you feeling?@
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:39 am

Will purred and there was a slight, sexy growl but it soon faded and he looked at Richie. Richie smiled and said "Thank to the boys, and seeing your gorgeous face, I'm feeling pretty good. I might actually go with Collin and the others to horse riding
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:11 am

Emmerson. Nodded and his hand reached up to touch his cheek. "I want you to make sure you are completely 100 percent before you think about going there" he said softly snd moved to nuzzle into him. "And both of you know sex until richie is find and fixed again.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Richie chuckled and said "I'm okay my love. thank you for worrying about me." he nuzzled him lovingly "But I'm just a little tired, I won't over do it till I'm feeling 100%, but I really want to go." he said softly, smiling at him lovingly. He kissed his forehead gently
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Emmerson nodded slowly "okay you can go" he said softly smd muzzled up into him happily looking back hoping will would join in the snuggle session.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonhunter Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Will smiled and kissed emmerson softly before snuggling up to them. Richie smiled "you will come too right?" He asked softly, eyes hining as he looked at him happily
Demonhunter
Demonhunter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Eevee Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:14 pm

"I will go but I don't wanna ride" he said softly and smiled happily.
Dark Eevee
Dark Eevee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next